mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well that brakes this game for me, guys and gals are supposedly *equal* that means the gals can and should take the equal lefts along with the equal rights just like men do.

Sad really this seemed like a good game.
You are assuming that this game is both feminist and hypocritical about it. It is neither.
Women are not equal to men in this game, this game is not set in 2020s USA or europe.

Also, this is a harem fetish game about fucking women. So why would you begrudge the author for coming up with plausible in universe scenario for not executing women? who the fuck faps to the execution of women?... well some serial killers do but they are not really the target audience

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
You are assuming that this game is both feminist and hypocritical about it. It is neither.
Women are not equal to men in this game, this game is not set in 2020s USA or europe.
Fair enough, having to deal with the femanazis up close and personal has made me some what bitter.

Also, this is a harem fetish game about fucking women. So why would you begrudge the author for coming up with plausible in universe scenario for not executing women? who the fuck faps to the execution of women?... well some serial killers do but they are not really the target audience
True enough.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
the game's not even done, and you don't know what would have happened by the end. Kind of judging way early.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
He is having some troubles thanks to the war...

TLDR, update is about 70% done but delayed by a couple more weeks or so, no definite date.
Thanks for the info, I hope he's going to be ok over there.

It's this type of happy horse shit that makes me despise most of our so called *leaders*, meaning that they start up shit just because they are a bunch of assholes regardless of who started this war and why just to make good decent people regardless of race and so on miserable.

One thing I am sure of though is that the evil assholes and cunts who make good decent people suffer because they can for what ever fucked up reason will have to answer for their evil, if not in this life then in the one to come.

Ok that's enough of that ranting, but all the ranting aside stay safe out there folks because things are only going to get worse from here on out for a lot of people and in the mean time if you can help some one out even if it's just to leand an ear to some one then why the hell not.

To all my fellow pervs I say *Stay Classy* and let the smut flow.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the info, I hope he's going to be ok over there.

It's this type of happy horse shit that makes me despise most of our so called *leaders*, meaning that they start up shit just because they are a bunch of assholes regardless of who started this war and why just to make good decent people regardless of race and so on miserable.

One thing I am sure of though is that the evil assholes and cunts who make good decent people suffer because they can for what ever fucked up reason will have to answer for their evil, if not in this life then in the one to come.

Ok that's enough of that ranting, but all the ranting aside stay safe out there folks because things are only going to get worse from here on out for a lot of people and in the mean time if you can help some one out even if it's just to leand an ear to some one then why the hell not.

To all my fellow pervs I say *Stay Classy* and let the smut flow.
He is more worried about his family who is in Ukraine, but yeah, this is hurting him financially in a bad way. The devs over there can't get their money, the players there can't donate, it just sucks, even if you are not directly involved, and then, I don't want to think about it. :cry:

Hopefully, this can end soon, and we can get back to lewding harem girls.

Reactions: Kargan3033

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
He is more worried about his family who is in Ukraine, but yeah, this is hurting him financially in a bad way. The devs over there can't get their money, the players there can't donate, it just sucks, even if you are not directly involved, and then, I don't want to think about it. :cry:

Hopefully, this can end soon, and we can get back to lewding harem girls.
That's got to be hard for him, worrying about his family and not being able to do a thing for them, I pray the Old Gods will look after him and his family, you know if people smoked a little more weed and fucked a little more the human race would be far more relaxed and less like to kill one another.

Reactions: TheDevian

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Its time to support him , ive became a patreon today hope other people will support him

He receive 391$ canadian per month is not enough thats for sure !

I really like is gane

Reactions: TheDevian and Agrik

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Anyone know best rate of slave , citizen and soldier , so i dont fall short on food supply
16474668653315171676431543771239.jpg

Fyi thats hours of grinding :)

Last edited:

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its been a while since a games story actually managed to rile up my darker side like this one did. there is certainly a few women in this game id love to remove the reproductive organs, their arms at the shoulder their legs at the hip joint their teeth and open up a VERY VERY cheap brothel to earn free coin with. the price for them would be just cheap enough to barely provide them with food.

make a few examples and im sure people would think twice about betraying you in the future. =)

all and all though i had a pretty good time playing this game though and i do look forward to how the story develops in the future

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
its been a while since a games story actually managed to rile up my darker side like this one did. there is certainly a few women in this game id love to remove the reproductive organs, their arms at the shoulder their legs at the hip joint their teeth and open up a VERY VERY cheap brothel to earn free coin with. the price for them would be just cheap enough to barely provide them with food.

make a few examples and im sure people would think twice about betraying you in the future. =)

all and all though i had a pretty good time playing this game though and i do look forward to how the story develops in the future
Not to be rude but you have well let's say an *Anger Management* problem? LOL

All joking aside this sounds like a top notch game if it can provoke such an emotional repaonce in it's players, if that is the case them a tip of the hat to this game's creator(s) and his team for such good work.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes