Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
that's what I was thinking, some people are really angry
Yep which is why I say people need to smoke more pot and get laid more, if people did that the world would be a much better place or so I believe.

But still like I said if a game, work of fiction can provoke an emotional response in people then you know that it's going to be a good work of fiction and what not for the most part.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay, thanks anyway, hopefully all will be fine and the project will continue without delays in the future.
Yeah, I know he had a lot of it done, but it's hard to do anything over there right now, especially since he lost his income because of it. Things could be worse, it's been a struggle. Hopefully, this mess will end, and he can get the update done and out, but it's a mess right now. Let's just hope, he and his family will all stay safe.

Reactions: Barabash

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
What is the endpoint for the version 1.4? This is my first playthrough and i reached a point where i have no more active quests and i visited all the chambers in my palace to reminisce and prepare to evacuate to the queen`s palace but when the next day came, i was still in my palace and i can do all the normal grind and actions but now (after like 2 weeks without events) my people are dying because of famine and i don`t know what to do anymore. Shouldn't there be a screen that says, "hey dude, this is all for 1.4, save here and continue in the next release"?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What is the endpoint for the version 1.4? This is my first playthrough and i reached a point where i have no more active quests and i visited all the chambers in my palace to reminisce and prepare to evacuate to the queen`s palace but when the next day came, i was still in my palace and i can do all the normal grind and actions but now (after like 2 weeks without events) my people are dying because of famine and i don`t know what to do anymore. Shouldn't there be a screen that says, "hey dude, this is all for 1.4, save here and continue in the next release"?
IIRC, the last thing was walking around the keep, remembering his time there.

akuma4

Aug 12, 2021
I think i am stuck i got jermy out of west dist. And visited ully in palace got judy in bed whats next

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes