TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
nothing is happening i only have these 2
View attachment 2032645
If anyone is still stuck on the Fufu quest, we think we have a fix here.
ONLY USE THIS IF YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM, OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS!
make sure it is named patch.rpy and drop it into the 'game' folder.
Then you should get something new at the next morning meeting.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i have this quest about Megan... I go there and negotiate with her. She give me two choice... she pay me 70 coin a week or she give me an Handjob a week. So ofc i choice the HJ. But how i go to her?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So this game started strong but dropped the ball on the finish.. It feels like so much was left unfinished with just about every girl. He'll even the epilogue, I expected to have a slight difference depending on who you made the queen but nope. Whether it's ully, Melanie, or even the or the original queen herself it stays the same.

And even on the end game, everything goes back to before, no queen in the harem or even melanie? I really wanted to move her out of the cage and into the harem. Who doesn't like to stick their dick in crazy after all. And just feels like the dev got tired of this project but knew he needed to end it instead of abandon it.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Hi guys i have this quest about Megan... I go there and negotiate with her. She give me two choice... she pay me 70 coin a week or she give me an Handjob a week. So ofc i choice the HJ. But how i go to her?
On Sundays when given the option of exploring, fishing, or date, choose date and Megan should be in the list

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Archon Studio , pls develop the ending. A different epilogue for the girl chosen to be the queen would give the game a feeling of completion.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now. I download and start the game. But then i see this
Difficulty:
Normal/Easy... can someone give me some advice? How hard is this game?
I try to use search and see someone say that play on easy... he win some event (something like 200 soldier) and it seemed that it was the wrong choice to win...
But I wouldn't want to have to spend hours farming ... I don't even want to have to exaggerate so much in short.
So i really do not wanna broken the game... i just wanna understand who the better choice: normal or easy?
If someone can give me some advice, really thank you.
I thought easy was still too grindy

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I liked it. I feel like the sandbox elements weren't actually bad, but were disjointed with the script. The plot was good, but the ending was definitely rushed. I can understanding if the dev got sick of it and wanted to build something with more meat on the bones, but a rushed ending might as well be abandonment.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Tried clicking through, when it didn't advance I even turned on skipping of unread and tried using ctrl to blast through. Didn't pull up any credits or anything, just stayed on that screen.
Can you upload your save? I will take a look. Maybe I can figure it out that way.
The game as a overall whole was a good game. The ending was not great one still frame with text over it. Was disappointing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically they are, but I guess he didn't think that many would keep playing. We are talking about adding something else to it, but with everything going on, we will just have to wait and see.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
barbra (adam's mother) was completely forgotten about...

ending definitely needs more end story content. megan is back in her cage for some reason, we have no idea if annabelle's dad lived, none of the girls have any new repeatable sex scenes just some with single end story sex scenes excluding many of the others, who you take as your queen means nothing but a single still shot picture difference...

yea, this was not a spot to leave the game at. i kinda expected it, but still. hope the right choice is chosen and more content added even if slowly, because the ending as it is, is bare bones.

Last edited:

ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018
Can you upload your save? I will take a look. Maybe I can figure it out that way.

Technically they are, but I guess he didn't think that many would keep playing. We are talking about adding something else to it, but with everything going on, we will just have to wait and see.
Here ya go.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The dev seemed to be putting so much effort in the game before the ukrnian war. Thank you for completing the game even if had to be rushed in the ending.(y)
Is he ukrainian or russian? Does anyone know how the war affected him?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Here ya go.
Thank you, I will take a look when I get a chance.
Is he ukrainian or russian? Does anyone know how the war affected him?
He is Russian, and has family in Ukraine. He lost his income, is struggling to get any money from Patreon, his bank, and more, as well as worried about his family, who I am not sure if he has even heard from in months. I am not sure, but I think he has also had to take on another job. He doesn't like to talk about it though, so I haven't heard in a while.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Here ya go.
Okay, it plays out just fine for me.
Did you extract the new one on top of an older version?
Other than some kind of mod, and I didn't think there was one for this game, or some other issue with the install, I am not sure what could be going on.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes