Assassin

May 31, 2017
Just keep playing.

How in the hell do you make money.

I don't cheat the first time I play but after getting about 200 more slaves and changing some to cit. I now have a -10% and lose money.
So I thought maybe even more cit would make it better so I change even more to cit and lost even more money even though cit suppose to make money.
So now I cheated even more and to help out I gave more stuff all around and even lose more money.

The only thing I can think of is get rid of everyone and go back to just having the starting amount of npc's.

Never mind, read the walkthrough and it tells that you have to keep the people low level of attitude to make coin.

So in other words you must be an asshole to keep making coin to buy stuff.

You be nice you get screwed, you be bad you make coin.

Game not for me then.
Just keep playing. you mean start the new game or wait?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just keep playing.

How in the hell do you make money.

I don't cheat the first time I play but after getting about 200 more slaves and changing some to cit. I now have a -10% and lose money.
So I thought maybe even more cit would make it better so I change even more to cit and lost even more money even though cit suppose to make money.
So now I cheated even more and to help out I gave more stuff all around and even lose more money.

The only thing I can think of is get rid of everyone and go back to just having the starting amount of npc's.

Never mind, read the walkthrough and it tells that you have to keep the people low level of attitude to make coin.

So in other words you must be an asshole to keep making coin to buy stuff.

You be nice you get screwed, you be bad you make coin.

Game not for me then.
You still make money as a nice guy, it just takes a bit longer.
You can try keep playing (not start over, and don't wait, keep playing), I am not sure where you are though. Also check to make sure you have the new version.

Reactions: Assassin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just keep going and make money and buy or recruit soldiers, do want you want with the girls and sooner or later something will happen.
Don't know where your at but at 1 point all the quest will say that at the same time and 1-2 weeks later something will happen.

Assassin

May 31, 2017
You still make money as a nice guy, it just takes a bit longer.

You can try keep playing (not start over, and don't wait, keep playing), I am not sure where you are though. Also check to make sure you have the new version.
After Horde i try to stop queen's guard and it said To be continued

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
*Edit: Holy crap Zabutnik, I completely forgot about Barbara. Maybe it was because she only had like 1 scene lol
I don't forget a Milf with big tits. Plus she was the mom of that a hole Adam. We cucked him with his wife Catherine. I wanted to cuck him further with his mom.

Reactions: zeerin

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now. I download and start the game. But then i see this
Difficulty:
Normal/Easy... can someone give me some advice? How hard is this game?
I try to use search and see someone say that play on easy... he win some event (something like 200 soldier) and it seemed that it was the wrong choice to win...
But I wouldn't want to have to spend hours farming ... I don't even want to have to exaggerate so much in short.
So i really do not wanna broken the game... i just wanna understand who the better choice: normal or easy?
If someone can give me some advice, really thank you.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Impressive that the dev finished the game considering he wasn't getting any funds from patreon for over half a year. Few devs finish their game in the best of times, let alone when such problems arise.

Reactions: TheDevian

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Hi guys just find this game right now. I download and start the game. But then i see this
Difficulty:
Normal/Easy... can someone give me some advice? How hard is this game?
I try to use search and see someone say that play on easy... he win some event (something like 200 soldier) and it seemed that it was the wrong choice to win...
But I wouldn't want to have to spend hours farming ... I don't even want to have to exaggerate so much in short.
So i really do not wanna broken the game... i just wanna understand who the better choice: normal or easy?
If someone can give me some advice, really thank you.
This game is straight forward in it's gameplay, there is no 'wrong choice to win' kind of thing here. If you want to actually play go for normal, if you want the scenes mainly go for easy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
After Horde i try to stop queen's guard and it said To be continued
If you mean Dex, when the horde is hitting the bunker, then try to keep going, if that doesn't work, you might have the wrong version.
I don't think that should happen in the current version.

Reactions: DiTo

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i just start the game right now... Can someone help me again?
The question is Danka. During me gameplay at the start of the game, in the bed i do sex with Danka, and i say to her that she now is mine... so no one have her. But the next day my MC, talking to Tink and Pino, asked which of the two would marry Danka... and Pino offered to marry her. I don't understand, I just told her she would be mine. So why does the game force the pick on Pino again? Did I do something wrong... or later will I make the choice again? I'd rather have all the women possible in my harem :ROFLMAO:Then come on, Pino no come on, he doesn't deserve her she to sweet for Pino. Pino can find someone else in the city!

This game is straight forward in it's gameplay, there is no 'wrong choice to win' kind of thing here. If you want to actually play go for normal, if you want the scenes mainly go for easy.
Thank you, i try to play it in normal and see how the things go. In case i restart and re-play it on easy.
Anyway i also use the multy mod... so perhaps the normal is ok... :LOL:

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The question is Danka. During me gameplay at the start of the game, in the bed i do sex with Danka, and i say to her that she now is mine... so no one have her. But the next day my MC, talking to Tink and Pino, asked which of the two would marry Danka... and Pino offered to marry her. I don't understand, I just told her she would be mine. So why does the game force the pick on Pino again? Did I do something wrong... or later will I make the choice again? I'd rather have all the women possible in my harem :ROFLMAO:Then come on, Pino no come on, he doesn't deserve her she to sweet for Pino. Pino can find someone else in the city!
You will have to make the choice when she arrives to your 'palace' with her father. You didn't do anything wrong.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You will have to make the choice when she arrives to your 'palace' with her father. You didn't do anything wrong.
Even then, there is a way to get her back later as well, once you see how he treats her.

ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018
So...I have verified that I have version 1.6, which appears to be the latest update and I am still getting a To Be Continued after the conversation with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes