retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Think I'll just skip the ending...sigh, a rushed ending imo is worse than getting abandoned. I'd rather have the hope of it someday come back at some point (even if it never does) than having it "end" but fall flat on its face and feel like I've wasted my time on it. I just wish devs that get tired of a story but didn't get to the finish line yet would just put it on hold, do something else then eventually come back to it instead of rushing it. (Though I guess that last part doesn't really work IF the problem was lack of funds in the end)

Last edited:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
This is a programming error and needs the dev to issue a fix. In short, the "enslaved" variable needs to have a default value assigned as part of the function declaration.
Yeah, I also get this error. No way for a non-dev (me) to easily fix it? I know I've been able to load a .rpy file in notepad++ to fix minor errors in the past.

Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018
Wow, that ending. Leaves a really bad aftertaste. Not one girl's story feels finished, some never got a full sexscene, there is no harem ending, and the specific girl endings are just copy pasting their model next to MC, otherwise the ending is unchanged.
Sloppy endings ruin games, and I think it did ruin this one.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Does Dev have a health or money problem or something? The end of the game is pretty rushed. I really can't find anything to say if he got bored and did this. Ending is terrible. It felt awful like the final episode of Game of Thrones.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Yeah, I also get this error. No way for a non-dev (me) to easily fix it? I know I've been able to load a .rpy file in notepad++ to fix minor errors in the past.
You could poke around and see what type of variable it is, and what a sensible default value might be. Default values are expressed with "=0" or "=False" or something similar. Try adding that where you see the red arrows in the error messages ... it might work, no guarantees.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Does Dev have a health or money problem or something? The end of the game is pretty rushed. I really can't find anything to say if he got bored and did this. Ending is terrible. It felt awful like the final episode of Game of Thrones.
probably got burned out
at least he finished it, which is more than you can say about many devs that pop out in this site.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
You could poke around and see what type of variable it is, and what a sensible default value might be. Default values are expressed with "=0" or "=False" or something similar. Try adding that where you see the red arrows in the error messages ... it might work, no guarantees.
Setting those three to =False allowed me to actually launch it. Without knowing the context, not sure how it will effect gameplay, so I'll see what happens and try to deduce the correct variable if I have to.

Reactions: InTheWoods

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hooray! Congrats on finishing the game Dev! :love:
Is it worth waiting for the updated multi-mod before I start? :unsure:
Don't see an Ipatch, do we get to choose relations? (y)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The game was great. I really liked it. I hope it continues to make more visual novels.
congratulations on finishing the game.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Thanks, he is planning his next game, letting supporters vote on what is next, a Daz VN, or an 3D game in Unreal. Looks like the VN is winning at the moment.
This is a programming error and needs the dev to issue a fix. In short, the "enslaved" variable needs to have a default value assigned as part of the function declaration.
I have reported this to the dev, we did not run into it in testing, sorry.
Should I trust and download it guys?
Last time I try to play I could only play 10m:HideThePain:
That was a bug, I posted a fix for it soon after, but they never updated the op. It is fixed now.
Yes, among other things, the war has a lot of things fucked up in his life right now, with family on one side in danger, and him struggling to get his money from Patreon or anything else.
Hooray! Congrats on finishing the game Dev! :love:
Is it worth waiting for the updated multi-mod before I start? :unsure:
Don't see an Ipatch, do we get to choose relations? (y)
Yes, you choose the "sister"'s relations.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
the ending is kinda....... anti-climatic...... and why did tink have to die? now i cant even get more slave and stuff... if u want to kill someone, shoot him in the head, not the chest.

Reactions: SoraX13

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the ending is kinda....... anti-climatic...... and why did tink have to die? now i cant even get more slave and stuff... if u want to kill someone, shoot him in the head, not the chest.
Tink was the guy who ran your armies, he had nothing to do with the slaves. The guy who sold slaves fucked you over again, and you have the option to kill him or not, but that was last time, or so.

That said, if you think shooting someone in the head is good enough, I have a guy named Benny who used to live in New Vegas who can't tell you all about it any more. XD

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes