ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
please make it possible in the End to have all Girls in the Harem(not only the Harem as Room i mean the relationship) even the crazy chick from the cell/dungeon, the sister from the lord buddy u save and the cat+her mother (realy hate it that she will leave when u not join the cult) if possible and the queen+sister and a option to get rid of the dex(jex???) in a really painfull way maybe like in "true lies" bound on the doom missle (u r fired) on the way to sun or something

oh and jeah pregnancy please with all girls

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
please make it possible in the End to have all Girls in the Harem(not only the Harem as Room i mean the relationship) even the crazy chick from the cell/dungeon, the sister from the lord buddy u save and the cat+her mother (realy hate it that she will leave when u not join the cult) if possible and the queen+sister and a option to get rid of the dex(jex???) in a really painfull way maybe like in "true lies" bound on the doom missle (u r fired) on the way to sun or something

oh and jeah pregnancy please with all girls
Final version is not available yet

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Final version is not available yet
Come on Paapi, it would be a bit pointless asking for things to be made possible "in the end", if it was.
The fact that we're not at the final version is, I expect, the very reason why he's asking, because there might be time for these things to be incorporated.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

packor

Oct 11, 2021
except he's asking for things we already know will be in the game. Also, she's Adam's mother, not Cat's. I am more excited about Cleo though.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Lord King 1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: _Maou_
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->