TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
oh ok, I thought it was a bug. My last save says april 2021, and after playing just two game days later, that event triggered.
If you are getting it early, that is a bug. Try that patch I posted, load the older save, and try again. It might help.

skully2097

Dec 14, 2021
Guys, I'm in need of help. With the new version there was a bug that didn't let you play at all. And even though there's a raging war over there the developer created a new file with a patch for the bug. I was happy but it didn't last long.
I don't know if there's yet another bug or I'm missing something but here in this save, I'm about to go beat Fu, and even though i have the mission active, there's no a next objective I've tried everything but it seems stuck, like if the game ended there and i know for a fact that it doesn't. I play on android, maybe it's a problem with this platform??? I don't know.
So if anyone can, pls give me at least a hint
I've hit the same wall here, I'm afraid. I downloaded version 1.5, put in TheDevian's bugfix, and now, when I try to start the attack on Fu's Palace, I get an error screen. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've hit the same wall here, I'm afraid. I downloaded version 1.5, put in TheDevian's bugfix, and now, when I try to start the attack on Fu's Palace, I get an error screen. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Sorry, had not heard of that before. I will pass the message on.

skully2097

Dec 14, 2021
If it helps, here's the traceback code.
I'm surprised. I went back briefly and clicked on the ignore option and the game proceeded (that has never worked for me before).
However, I just realized something. I'm at the point where the original bug that TheDevian fixed, and now the game is stuck in a loop of me loosing and requesting reinforcements. On top of that, I've never crossed paths with Pamela. Is there some specific requirement for that?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm surprised. I went back briefly and clicked on the ignore option and the game proceeded (that has never worked for me before).
However, I just realized something. I'm all the way into the middle of the war now, and I've never crossed paths with pamela. Is there some specific requirement for that?
For Pam, you have to have the sexual punishment turned on, and treat her more nicely than not.

Heslau

Jun 14, 2022
I must be doing something wrong, but upon the attack on my palace (right after talking to the slaver the first time) I lose everytime. The game offers me help and tells me I get reinforcement (+200 soldiers) but I lose anyway, whatever I chose.

It's a bit ridiculous I guess.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I must be doing something wrong, but upon the attack on my palace (right after talking to the slaver the first time) I lose everytime. The game offers me help and tells me I get reinforcement (+200 soldiers) but I lose anyway, whatever I chose.

It's a bit ridiculous I guess.
That's a bug, the fight shouldn't happen at all at that point.

Reactions: TheDevian

Heslau

Jun 14, 2022
Okay, so I'm not dumb. At least not in this case.

I'll restart from zero and see if the bug magically don't happen then ^^

skully2097

Dec 14, 2021
For Pam, you have to have the sexual punishment turned on, and treat her more nicely than not.
I do have the sexual punishment law in place. I revoked the bride's first night law instead. And yet, I still have crossed paths with her for the entire game. Is there a specific event that has to take place before I meet her.

I'm also stuck on the Invasion of my personal palace. Instead of it being on the first day, like before I got the patch, it's now happening after every other part of the map has been seized from me; the farm, the horde district. Is this simply the end of the update, or is there another bug, as I'm also having my day reset everytime I receive my 200+ soldier reinforcement, regardless of my decision.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I do have the sexual punishment law in place. I revoked the bride's first night law instead. And yet, I still have crossed paths with her for the entire game. Is there a specific event that has to take place before I meet her.

I'm also stuck on the Invasion of my personal palace. Instead of it being on the first day, like before I got the patch, it's now happening after every other part of the map has been seized from me; the farm, the horde district. Is this simply the end of the update, or is there another bug, as I'm also having my day reset everytime I receive my 200+ soldier reinforcement, regardless of my decision.
Pam uses the sexual punishment mechanic, the bride one is for Isabela.

Ooooch, that sucks. You might need to wait until he fixes it properly, but I will pass that on tonight.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
To invite her at night you need to wait for Honk to come to you when you have your morning meeting.
After he gives you the OK you need to go to her during the day/evening and ask her to come to your room that night.
Yeah I got the quest but after playing a lot.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes