gahellander

Apr 5, 2021
i am missing like most of the game... i just killed Tainias uncle slept and the next day the horde is taking over the entire city ????

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i am missing like most of the game... i just killed Tainias uncle slept and the next day the horde is taking over the entire city ????
It's a bug. A couple of pages ago there was a fix for it (unless you're playing on Android, in which case - well, wait for the next installment).

Reactions: TheDevian

connorroo123

Jun 29, 2021
Was not as long as i had expected took me about 20minutes and based of the pictures i expected a lot but good little game with good potential cant wait for future updates

connorroo123

Jun 29, 2021
Here is the bug fix, just drop it in the the game folder, and overwrite what is there.
***MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THE NUMBERS FROM THE FILE NAME FIRST!***
Make sure the file name is 'hall_events.rpy' to work.
How do i download this file? i click on it and it just opens a separate tab for me doesnt actually allow me to download.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
How do i download this file? i click on it and it just opens a separate tab for me doesnt actually allow me to download.
Right click and then save as. Then as instructed when the file is moved make sure to remove the numbers from the start of the file name.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
If there is I have no idea how. I had 100,000 soldiers, 100% weapons, and 100% experience for the troops and apparently the best option was still a "tactical retreat" from the "impregnable walls" to the "impregnable bunker", because uh..."military genius" I guess.
"impregnable bunker"

I think that word "impregnable" does not mean what you think it means... ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mar 28, 2019
~>Meh feels like the last update is gonna b the end of content or the beginning since the MC didn't find his pple yet.

~>I hope this is just beginning.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...dunno if i reached the end or just dont find new quests.
The east is done for good...and now i dont have any active quests anymore.

Btw, 2 quests had a "in future updates" warning in the questlog but could be solved anyway.
1. the traitor
2. cats color
I was a bit surprised about the first one...6 open quests said "wait" and and the one marked as incomplete was the only one that could be solved on the next day ^^

Reactions: DougTheC

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something here. On the Chasing Tsug quest, which I must advance so I can leave the slave market, the walkthrough says to have Tink do various splits with weapons and people. I never get those options, but the message with the walkthrough is a year and a half out of date so I don't even know if it's still accurate. After waking up, I go to the Harem and meet Kleo. I choose whatever option for the merchant... and then no options at all. Next thing I know I'm getting message from Tink and Pino saying they've been defeated. I get a message saying "it doesn't have to be this way" and the scene starts over. The same exact thing happens - no choice after deciding whether or not to kill the slaver. After failing that time, the game offers to give me help. If I accept, I get 200 soldiers. This feels like cheating and isn't my preferred method of continuing.

To be clear:
- The day after I kill her uncle I am given two quests.
- Both quests send me to the slaver.
- I must advance Chasing Tsung before I'm allowed to go anywhere. The only place I can go is back to the slave market.
- After advancing Chasing Tsung, I am obliterated because I have no production, no army, etc - none of that has opened up to me yet.
- I am never given any options regarding Tink's splitting of defensive forces, weapons, etc, that is mentioned in the walkthrough from December of 2020.
- The other quest does advance, and says I need to meet the important people... but again, NOTHING is opened up except the slave market until I advance Chasing Tsug. After advancing Chasing Tsug the palace opens back up. Clicking on it immediately puts me to sleep - I can not go meet anyone.

I did try skipping it, thinking that I could do it later after the economics opened up. There is no way to do that from what I've seen.

Is this bugged? Did I screw up somewhere previously? Is accepting this help the only way to move forward? Typically I'd look through the scripts to find out what's going on, but I can't do that with this one because I don't understand Russian, so any information would be nice. I've searched the thread for a few different phrases ("Chasing Tsug") and none of them seemed to have any results that are relevant.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, for tsug you need to go in the correct correction...dont remember it exactly since there were a few waypoints with decisions. If you dont catch him you took the wrong turn. Dont know about the WT, but its pretty easy with some logic, he wants to stay near to strike back but he dont wants to get caught right away, keep that in mind and hunt him down.

Thats the endgame of the nord, if your army is to small or to weak you cant win...okay, you cant win no matter what, but at least you can survive and retreat. I honestly only played this very version and never before, so i dont know how critical other choices before the attack are...but 2 things are sure, if you dont have enough men you die and if they are not well equipped they die faster. If the game gifts you 200 soilders i guess your army is just too small or terrible equipped. I didnt have any problems at all...after i met fu the first time i knew i need the bigger army...and after the queen broke the deal i knew i need an army capable to capture the entire city and make that slut a maid for queen sister...in other words, my army was the top priority from the very beginning ^^

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
If you dont catch him you took the wrong turn.
I have no clue what you're talking about here. I have not chased him.

Thats the endgame of the nord, if your army is to small or to weak you cant win
So the game ends literally the day after you kill her uncle and become Lord? That doesn't sound right.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Oh, you mean the first hunt...i thought you mean the last ^^

No. But i played this version from beginning to end without any bugs, so i honestly dont know whats wrong with your game. In the first hunt you need to ask the slaver about your harem, he will tell you more. Dunno how you managed to jump right to the endgame but kleo in your harem is the beginning of the end and you shouldnt even know her until the city prepares for war (long way ahead). Maybe you messed something up while looking through the scripts. But if following the WT made you run into this mess, delete it right away and start over ^^

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes