InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
What ? Nothing changed. Just a new bug at start
I certainly remember alot more content or the bug the to be continued??? Because last I remember they're was no ambush at the beginning??? Then again I'd be quiet a few updates since I last played this game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I certainly remember alot more content or the bug the to be continued??? Because last I remember they're was no ambush at the beginning??? Then again I'd be quiet a few updates since I last played this game
Yeah, but that's precisely the bug. You will be thrown to a place/situation that you shouldn't be.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
The whole "you finish day 1 and the boom you're at the end" is the bug people talk about. Our mate TheDevian already made a fix Here so just download the script there and copy paste over the old one.
You can also use the WT-Mod since that has the good script as well.

Reactions: TheDevian

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
The whole "you finish day 1 and the boom you're at the end" is the bug people talk about. Our mate TheDevian already made a fix Here so just download the script there and copy paste over the old one.
You can also use the WT-Mod since that has the good script as well.
I'm using Android though kinda a pain the ass to do patches in Android

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Leaving a cliffhanger right at what would be the highway to the end of the game seems dumb. Dev should've just finished it. overall started ok storywise but its like the dev just got tired of doing it so made a new threat and just said fuck all to every bit of the story leading up to that point. Unfortunate because the game before the mutant overthrow was pretty interesting. But it's obvious no matter what happens from here you can't go back. So the game's pretty much done.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i did enjoy this until this last update ... seems someone managed to turn a decent game into shit ... sorry if my opinion isn't what you wanted to hear .... (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Activate sexual punishment law by talking with taina. When Pamela comes down nor react harsh. Need points. Then it will trigger eventually
I did like that, I got the scene with her brother and the choice to take her in the harem but that's it, I didn't get the scene, where we see her outside with two armed people

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
i wonder if the queen will end up in MC harem, since we've found the real traitor .... :D
Probably, since with what we know right now the harem ending can be something along the lines of:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes