sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
Here is the bug fix, just drop it in the the game folder, and overwrite what is there.
***MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THE NUMBERS FROM THE FILE NAME FIRST!***
Make sure the file name is 'hall_events.rpy' to work.
Thanks for the fix bro. But the dialogue looks kinda sussy tho. I hope I won't summon a abominagus with this.

Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 10.06.22 PM.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
Yep i did. In fact i just copy the contents and replace the whole script inside the old .rpy file

Loucifer1326

Mar 1, 2019
Great update short but understandable considering the war with Putian (I hope I spelled his name wrong) I figured out Dex was a traitor in update .013 hope I get to put a bullet in his head or his dick with the Queen watching HAHAHA

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Great update short but understandable considering the war with Putian (I hope I spelled his name wrong) I figured out Dex was a traitor in update .013 hope I get to put a bullet in his head or his dick with the Queen watching HAHAHA
I used to want to, now I am more looking forward to her idea for punishment. That said, he can't be trusted to even do that, so we can shoot him afterward, just make sure hers gets carried out first. :D
Any action with the queen in this update?
Not exactly, no.

Reactions: rKnight

kekker

May 1, 2017
I don't know if you guys have discovered this but if you have a save the day before the text goes cyka bylat, and you extract a new copy of the game and load the save from the day before on the freshly extracted copy you can continue the game with from what I've seen no bugs (all scenes play out and there's no crashing or errors when saving) and it's in english

Oscarkilly

Feb 1, 2021
yep, the bugfix is in russia.
have the same problem, language is in english, but by the bugfix in russia.
Same here. Language is english but the script is something like :
"Доброе утро, лорд."

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Same here. Language is english but the script is something like :
"Доброе утро, лорд."
Yeah, looks like he might not have gotten the english translation in there, but if you follow the post above yours, you can bypass it.

Oscarkilly

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah, looks like he might not have gotten the english translation in there, but if you follow the post above yours, you can bypass it.
Doesn't seems to work for me. Tried with and without the fix, error still continues. I'll wait for the eng translation if there will be one. saw the scenes even if i didn't know exactly what was going on(in rus)

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Doesn't seems to work for me. Tried with and without the fix, error still continues. I'll wait for the eng translation if there will be one. saw the scenes even if i didn't know exactly what was going on(in rus)
I let him know, we will see how long it takes him to figure out what went wrong.

Reactions: Oscarkilly

packor

Oct 11, 2021
yo, I haven't played since the mutant invasion update, but regarding the traitor, I so called it =)

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
Is normal difficulty just a trap? No matter what I pick, I can't even get past the first day. The +200 soldiers after failing repeatedly doesn't change anything either.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes