Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
keeps going in a circle with the invasion from slave leader on harem. Is this a bug? gives me 200 soldiers but still keeps doing it

had to go back to a save earlier and spend everything i had but got through it
Working for me. First attempt. Using saves from previous update.
Got Nelson's support ??

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
1 b.j scene, 2 sex scenes & war scenes , pino's death
You should put this in inline spoilers for those who don't want it spoiled.

Edit: What's with the facepalm man? You have a main character death out in the open dude. It takes a few seconds to add an inline spoiler. I've been waiting for the mod to get updated and I imagine I'm not the only person who hasn't played the latest update that you spoiled that for now, it's common consideration.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Then what is the excuse for tiny updates ?
Possibly the same. I work near an airport and planes flying over the building is distracting a lot. I can only assume that it is more so if they are dropping bombs and you are forced to go to the basement every so often for security purposes.

What you quoted wasn't an "Ukrainians are too stupid to code" comment but a reminder that there is a fucking war in that country. You might have heard of it.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
But I think developer started to release small updates before the war problems too. You forgot he is working on another game too ?? That was the first reason I think
Possibly the same. I work near an airport and planes flying over the building is distracting a lot. I can only assume that it is more so if they are dropping bombs and you are forced to go to the basement every so often for security purposes.

What you quoted wasn't an "Ukrainians are too stupid to code" comment but a reminder that there is a fucking war in that country. You might have heard of it.

Loucifer1326

Mar 1, 2019

Exactly some crazy President is dropping bombs on my country, will we/I be next. That would make me forget a few step or lines of code. I don't write code but I do make custom content for some games, and know how that goes with daily stresses can't imagine if some one was dropping bombs around or near me

Loucifer1326

Mar 1, 2019
To the creator please stay safe and take your time, a game is less important than ones wellbeing or safety.

When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Will there be a "planting seed" tag in the future? only people know understand what I'm saying.. haha

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Here is the bug fix, just drop it in the the game folder, and overwrite what is there.
***MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THE NUMBERS FROM THE FILE NAME FIRST!***
Make sure the file name is 'hall_events.rpy' to work.

Thank you for this! It helped

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
Here is the bug fix, just drop it in the the game folder, and overwrite what is there.
***MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THE NUMBERS FROM THE FILE NAME FIRST!***
Make sure the file name is 'hall_events.rpy' to work.
This might sound stupid, but I can't download the file... The site only lets me open the attachment and when I open it all the text in Russian is converted to something like:

Мне кажетÑÑ, тебе Ñтоить Ñходить на ферму и ÑпроÑить, как здоровье Фазера.

Might I ask you to upload it somewhere?
Or please, teach me how to download it...

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
This might sound stupid, but I can't download the file... The site only lets me open the attachment and when I open it all the text in Russian is converted to something like:

Мне кажетÑÑ, тебе Ñтоить Ñходить на ферму и ÑпроÑить, как здоровье Фазера.

Might I ask you to upload it somewhere?
Or please, teach me how to download it...
right click and save target... some browsers try to open atachments in a new tab

Kapiljok

May 20, 2022
Can somebody help me...i cant get past dex at beginning...the game stops after the choice of saving the world

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes