Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
I think it is a bug. Mc needs the support of Nelson & his war tank there
Yeah I tried easy difficulty and you can survive but it leads directly into an event that feels really out of place right at the start of the game and results in a choice which has both options lead to "To be continued...". Something's really weird. Looks to me like that whole attack isn't supposed to happen until much later.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Here is the bug fix, just drop it in the the game folder, and overwrite what is there.
***MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THE NUMBERS FROM THE FILE NAME FIRST!***
Make sure the file name is 'hall_events.rpy' to work.
My hero !!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think it is a bug. Mc needs the support of Nelson & his war tank there
It helps, but it should be doable either way. But it is harder without, didn't test that a lot though myself... I had a lot more soldiers.
Yeah I tried easy difficulty and you can survive but it leads directly into an event that feels really out of place right at the start of the game and results in a choice which has both options lead to "To be continued...". Something's really weird. Looks to me like that whole attack isn't supposed to happen until much later.
You should be able to confronting Dex.
My hero !!
I didn't make it, but glad it helps.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can we get rid of Megan and Taina yet? Really don't want to going down that rabbit hole of like many games that have the usual Poly/throuple whatever you wanna call it path.
Obviously if u get rid of one it wouldn't work out with the other so it's either get rid of both or keep em I guess which isn't my thing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can we get rid of Megan and Taina yet? Really don't want to going down that rabbit hole of like many games that have the usual Poly/throuple whatever you wanna call it path.
Obviously if u get rid of one it wouldn't work out with the other so it's either get rid of both or keep em I guess which isn't my thing.
Well, if you are that cruel, you can leave her to die.

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
You should be able to confronting Dex.
I don't even know who Dex is. I start the game, get some choices about what to say to the girls, have to talk to the slave merchant, have to end the day and the next morning the only button I can click starts the attack.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I don't even know who Dex is. I start the game, get some choices about what to say to the girls, have to talk to the slave merchant, have to end the day and the next morning the only button I can click starts the attack.
It's a problem with the script. Someone already fixed it on Page 138
Here is the bug fix, just drop it in the the game folder, and overwrite what is there.
***MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THE NUMBERS FROM THE FILE NAME FIRST!***
Make sure the file name is 'hall_events.rpy' to work.
You can also use the WT-mod since that has the fix as well.

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
I have a problem i`m stuck at the beginning, when a shot wakes you up and you have to decide whether to kill the slave trader or not, no matter what you choose in game it doesn`t advance

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have a problem i`m stuck at the beginning, when a shot wakes you up and you have to decide whether to kill the slave trader or not, no matter what you choose in game it doesn`t advance
Current version is buggy, fix is linked in the post above you.

Reactions: TheDevian

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
ok the game is stuck in a loop. I think its some bug that forwarded me into the story.

no matter what i choose its always game over and +200 reinforcement tip was what ?

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
So right after becoming lord I get tossed into an endless loop of losing. I can pick spare or kill Cuman. It's gameover regardless of what I pick and even if I get the help (+200 soldiers) from Archon it is always the same...

EDIT: Nevermind, Saw the post about the fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andonthatday

litfi

Jul 1, 2017
NVM it isn't , i try load save from the multi mod version to this ver , still not work seem like they different some how , waiting for android fix then , haizz

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes