TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My game shows to be continued after providing option to either side with Dex or not. Is this where this update ends?
If you read, it tells you to save there, and not continue. That is the end for now.
Why I can't play full game it end in 10m
is there a reason I can't replay the game it takes me from the beginning and then sends you to the bunker
There is a bug, he is working on it.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
i remember playing this game a year ago and it having a LOT more content than this.
i am absolutely sure that it's just bugged.
But that is not what was asked. The Person asked if the Update ends after the Question to Side or go against Dex. So my anwer was correct

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I just started this game but for some reason I can't even get through the ambush on the harem (when Tsug attacks after the first talk with the slaver). Tried multiple choices but I keep losing that battle. What do I do to get through that?

Delex

Apr 13, 2020
Seems like this version is bugged. Before you can really do anything, the harem gets invaded and you die. No way to start a new game like this - I guess this should have been a late game event that triggers automatically at the first possible day, before you have even a chance to build up anything.

Reactions: DracZ

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
keeps going in a circle with the invasion from slave leader on harem. Is this a bug? gives me 200 soldiers but still keeps doing it

had to go back to a save earlier and spend everything i had but got through it

Last edited:

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
Starting a new game seems to be bugged. Once the intro finishes and mc goes to the palace, it wakes up to some ambush and I cannot go pass that. The ambush also seems to be part of late game as there are characters I have not seen in the intro. Hope there is a bugfix soon.

Reactions: DracZ and Msc_2

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This update felt even shorter than Waifu Academy's...
Yeah, the war is fucking up a lot of things.
keeps going in a circle with the invasion from slave leader on harem. Is this a bug? gives me 200 soldiers but still keeps doing it

had to go back to a save earlier and spend everything i had but got through it
Starting a new game seems to be bugged. Once the intro finishes and mc goes to the palace, it wakes up to some ambush and I cannot go pass that. The ambush also seems to be part of late game as there are characters I have not seen in the intro. Hope there is a bugfix soon.
Yeah, there is a bug that skips to the end, he is aware of it, and trying to see what happened.

Reactions: yuyutsu
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes