• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, for tsug you need to go in the correct correction...dont remember it exactly since there were a few waypoints with decisions. If you dont catch him you took the wrong turn. Dont know about the WT, but its pretty easy with some logic, he wants to stay near to strike back but he dont wants to get caught right away, keep that in mind and hunt him down.

Thats the endgame of the nord, if your army is to small or to weak you cant win...okay, you cant win no matter what, but at least you can survive and retreat. I honestly only played this very version and never before, so i dont know how critical other choices before the attack are...but 2 things are sure, if you dont have enough men you die and if they are not well equipped they die faster. If the game gifts you 200 soilders i guess your army is just too small or terrible equipped. I didnt have any problems at all...after i met fu the first time i knew i need the bigger army...and after the queen broke the deal i knew i need an army capable to capture the entire city and make that slut a maid for queen sister...in other words, my army was the top priority from the very beginning ^^

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
If you dont catch him you took the wrong turn.
I have no clue what you're talking about here. I have not chased him.

Thats the endgame of the nord, if your army is to small or to weak you cant win
So the game ends literally the day after you kill her uncle and become Lord? That doesn't sound right.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Oh, you mean the first hunt...i thought you mean the last ^^

No. But i played this version from beginning to end without any bugs, so i honestly dont know whats wrong with your game. In the first hunt you need to ask the slaver about your harem, he will tell you more. Dunno how you managed to jump right to the endgame but kleo in your harem is the beginning of the end and you shouldnt even know her until the city prepares for war (long way ahead). Maybe you messed something up while looking through the scripts. But if following the WT made you run into this mess, delete it right away and start over ^^

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
kleo in your harem
I have no harem. They're all gone on some caravan after being sold by Tsug's wife. I didn't say she was in my harem. I said I met her.
Maybe you messed something up while looking through the scripts.
Are you sure you actually read what I stated? In the timeline I gave, I did not say anything about messing with the scripts BEFORE encountering an issue. I also did not say I modified any file at all. I believe I clearly indicated that looking through the scrips was NOT beneficial to me. Not because I don't know what I'm doing (hint: look at my signature) ... but because of the difference in language.

Look, it's quite obvious you're guessing with very little actual reading done. This helps no one.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have no clue what you're talking about here. I have not chased him.

So the game ends literally the day after you kill her uncle and become Lord? That doesn't sound right.
No, you ran into a bug that is in the current version, it was fixed in a patch he made that I posted a while back, but Archon has not been able to get a full working version posted yet.

Reactions: Skinner

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
No, you ran into a bug that is in the current version, it was fixed in a patch he made that I posted a while back, but Archon has not been able to get a full working version posted yet.
Thanks for the response. I think at this point enough of the story has been spoiled that I'm just going to set it aside and try again in a couple months after I've forgotten.

If you posted that patch somewhere in the thread, most people aren't going to see it because it's not mentioned at all in the OP (142 pages on this game's thread - that's a lot of reading just to be able to play a game without the bug), and it's not fixed in the current download either. I'd recommend putting a new download link with the patch already applied so no one has to do anything, or at the very least linking it in the OP.

After writing this, I checked who the OP of the thread was, and it's not you so obviously that doesn't really apply to you. Sorry. Dev should update the download link with a working game. This version was posted a month ago.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the response. I think at this point enough of the story has been spoiled that I'm just going to set it aside and try again in a couple months after I've forgotten.

If you posted that patch somewhere in the thread, most people aren't going to see it because it's not mentioned at all in the OP (142 pages on this game's thread - that's a lot of reading just to be able to play a game without the bug), and it's not fixed in the current download either. I'd recommend putting a new download link with the patch already applied so no one has to do anything, or at the very least linking it in the OP.

After writing this, I checked who the OP of the thread was, and it's not you so obviously that doesn't really apply to you. Sorry. Dev should update the download link with a working game. This version was posted a month ago.
Yeah, sorry. The dev is being hampered by the war, and doesn't have reliable access right now, or I am sure he would. Everything is a mess over there right now.

• Sad
Reactions: Cartageno

BlackInk112

Dec 19, 2020
Guys, I'm in need of help. With the new version there was a bug that didn't let you play at all. And even though there's a raging war over there the developer created a new file with a patch for the bug. I was happy but it didn't last long.
I don't know if there's yet another bug or I'm missing something but here in this save, I'm about to go beat Fu, and even though i have the mission active, there's no a next objective I've tried everything but it seems stuck, like if the game ended there and i know for a fact that it doesn't. I play on android, maybe it's a problem with this platform??? I don't know.
So if anyone can, pls give me at least a hint

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
could anybody help me out, dont get this game at all, iv just became lord, asked slaver some questions then go sleep and get attacked, but we always get defeated, its still the prolouge and all iv been doing is what the game told me to do

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
could anybody help me out, dont get this game at all, iv just became lord, asked slaver some questions then go sleep and get attacked, but we always get defeated, its still the prolouge and all iv been doing is what the game told me to do
Yes, starting a new game is bugged right now, there is a bugfix somewhere in the thread but right now I can't find it myself.

Reactions: TheDevian

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Yes, starting a new game is bugged right now, there is a bugfix somewhere in the thread but right now I can't find it myself.
This one ?
Here is the bug fix, just drop it in the the game folder, and overwrite what is there.
***MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THE NUMBERS FROM THE FILE NAME FIRST!***
Make sure the file name is 'hall_events.rpy' to work.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes