giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lord King [v1.6] [ArchonStudio]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 450 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Nice to see this completed as I had an eye on it for a while ever since I played the first couple of versions. Quick question though, as I have not played since the first 2 versions as I have said before, in the beginning you could prostitute the red/pink haired girl to some guy i think. Is that the only type of scene for that in the game or is there more stuff like sharing or whatnot?

• Angry
Reactions: RockyBalboa1985

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Even though its complete, and congrats on that to the dev team, it feels very unfinished. In the end the sandbox elements could have been and probably should have been removed for the linear storyline that came with it as all the content is within the story and non repeatable. The harem collecting completely forgotton towards the end. We still can keep playing post story like a lot of typical sandbox games, but it doesn't recognize the progression of the story.

I liked the story involved. It was good. Characters were well written as well.

When it comes to the sandbox portion it may have been more interesting to have that be gameplay after the story. Small events, girls to collect etc. Feels like a missed opportunity. But no game can be perfect and getting a game finished is more than me.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Nice to see this completed as I had an eye on it for a while ever since I played the first couple of versions. Quick question though, as I have not played since the first 2 versions as I have said before, in the beginning you could prostitute the red/pink haired girl to some guy i think. Is that the only type of scene for that in the game or is there more stuff like sharing or whatnot?
I think that's the only one

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Oof, yeah, definitely feeling the burn-out at the end there, hope the dev's doing alright.
Really that bad? xD

Screenshots looked nice and the game has good reviews. Never heard of the game though.
Rushed endings is objective but most of the time sadly true. An annoying trope that plagues recent 3D games.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Glad we got to see it completed and it was a good story, but the ending seemed to miss the mark for me. I don't know if it's because we play in chunks or not, but that felt like something that was just slapped together. No real ending just hey you're king now here is a render of you and the queen. Overall I'd say it was a 3/5 game. Not bad, but left more to be desired.

Reactions: MKDude and Agrik
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes