magicmarkermark

Aug 10, 2019
The workupload link for windows has a smaller file size than the anonfile link and I got stuck at the to be continued screen during the final choice to save/destroy the world when talking to Dex in the palace. I reinstalled the game using anonfile and it works now, but I'm pretty sure the workupload link isn't updated.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Tink was the guy who ran your armies, he had nothing to do with the slaves. The guy who sold slaves fucked you over again, and you have the option to kill him or not, but that was last time, or so.

That said, if you think shooting someone in the head is good enough, I have a guy named Benny who used to live in New Vegas who can't tell you all about it any more. XD
I know who tink is.. u need him to go outside the wasteland.. game ended and there is no more army.. I know what I said...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Ah man its really sad to see this game ending this way, i really liked it, but i can understand why it ended this way. Still sucks.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Sadly that felt kinda of anti-climatic for me. Only a little. Not bad. But I kinda wished for a bit more for a finale. I am disappointed about the choice at the end since it seems to make no difference. The choice of your queen I mean. I would have especially loved to have seen the girls with pregnant bellies based on our choice but that's just me. I mean if he has a harem and a kingdom, wouldn't he want the option to knock up all his women? Kinda wished Babara had been there at the end too. Oh well. Still a decent and fun game.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Firstly,
to the dev for actually finishing. Secondly, yeah I agree with the multitude of other people saying the ending wasn't the best. More than that though, it's the fact that you literally can't survive the ending. Because the sandbox continues after the ending, but without all the features, no matter what you do you're doomed to a slow torturous death by starvation. Unless you use the multi-mod lol
*Edit:
Kinda wished Babara had been there at the end too
Holy crap Zabutnik, I completely forgot about Barbara. Maybe it was because she only had like 1 scene lol

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Do we ever get any sexy time with the sister?
Titty groping and handjob, initial unlock. Footjob after doing some job for Patty (you'll be informed by Patty that another sister scene is part of your reward), and then sex a decent bit later after doing a different job for Patty (and you'll be informed there too that a new scene is your reward).

Reactions: Burgh917

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The ending was feeling a bit rushed, i truly hoped we get a more fleshed out ending with all the girls stories being wrapped up. The fact that the queen also only has one scene and its basically a rape scene one-off is a shame. As others have stated too, the fact that choosing a queen at the end doesn't have any more impact on the outro other then seeing her sit next to you is a shame.

All in all thanks for a great game, but i hope some more content eventually is brought in the maybe flesh out the ending a bit more.
I also look forward to potentially see a new game by the developer in the future.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Harley knock off is still in cage, and despite the previous mechanics suggesting that you cant actually tame her.
The queen isnt in the harem, and only has one real interaction to her name, iven if possibilities about some sort of romance were teased.
There is also no posts finish line interactions for the girls thar are present let alone some.

This feels dropped into trash 5 meters before the finish line because creator lost interest. And it also feels very lazy considering the time it took to make the last update compared to the ammount of content.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Harley knock off is still in cage, and despite the previous mechanics suggesting that you cant actually tame her.
The queen isnt in the harem, and only has one real interaction to her name, iven if possibilities about some sort of romance were teased.
There is also no posts finish line interactions for the girls thar are present let alone some.

This feels dropped into trash 5 meters before the finish line because creator lost interest. And it also feels very lazy considering the time it took to make the last update compared to the ammount of content.
Whether "lost interest" is the correct description can be argued, in a way he might have. But you do realize that since 6 months his main goal is to stay alive in the war surrounding him with no real access to the money from Patreon or other sources?

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Wait what the game is complete? It felt like months since I last saw this updated. The dev must have been working in overdrive, I wonder how much content there is now. I hope there is more content with the bride and queen. I also noticed there isn't a multiple ending tag so did the choices like whether or not to kill the cult leader not make a difference?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I have a question. Are you supposed to fuck the mutants?
It is made very clear that mutants are an STD and you must not fuck them...

But then most of the content in the game seems to be fucking mutants. And the "unreliable" cream to prevent being infected seems to be 100% effective.
So... any consequences for actually fucking the mutants? any reason to not just indulge?

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I have a question. Are you supposed to fuck the mutants?
It is very clear that mutants are an STD and you must not fuck them...
But then most of the content in the game seems to be fucking mutants. And the unreliable cream to prevent being infected seems to be 100% effective.
So... any consequences for actually fucking the mutants? any reason to not just indulge?
No consequences

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes