2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Is there really a new content or not? I mean i finished moms quest which was the end of previous update and cant get anything new.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Somebody knows a workaround with the savegames?
I saved once. This savegame is always used on loading. Even if i make another savegame or override the first.
No matter which savegame I load, all point to the same save I made first.

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Everything is fine, no matter when and how you get things - the inventory itself is always checked. For the quest you had to:
1) Buy those things that are described (already done)
2) Add aphrodisiac Nicole
3) Come in the afternoon at the Writer's house (Annabel)

The quest will begin.

/QUOTE]

I did all these Steps already like 5 times, bought all that is aviable from the shop, sliped Nicole the drug so often she must be so out its amazing that she still can go to work next day, but every afternone when i want to go to the writer it just says "We have to buy and do everything she wrote and come in the afternoon.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I also would like ask for someone to make a walkthrough for this game please .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 478848

the game is really good and has potential however its very hard to find and trigger events a walkthrough should be made the ui is simpler for the users. I like the models but after 2 hours of grind except the quest everything else cannot find at all.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I Realy hope this game will have replable xxx events with m.c and the lady's . [just for example like in the games man of the house ,summertime saga and f.i.l.f. and milfcity games pulled it off nicely ] Just for the record no I do not mean in a gallery or dream sequince .

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
had trouble with my avast antivirus today,wasnt loading,so did a boot time scan,it found lord of desires assets 8 and 9 as decompression bombs.looked it up:A decompression bomb is a hostile file which is designed to crash the antivirus running in your system. after running the bootime scan and deleting the files everything is running ok now.

darkblaze012

Jul 29, 2018
You can choose incest content in this game right? I kinda doubt a little since the developer note says "family content" is removed. Does that mean no incest content or even a patch? Is it already built in the game or needs a patch?

DragonCake

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
You can choose incest content in this game right? I kinda doubt a little since the developer note says "family content" is removed. Does that mean no incest content or even a patch? Is it already built in the game or needs a patch?
In this version it is already integrated, only NTR is cut

Reactions: Ara-sH

shahkhan

Jan 16, 2018
Game freezes whenever I try to talk to Nicole in the office
same thin every single version, not sure why

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes