2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
I am dumb so how do you actually give the mom the drugs? I already slipped her the drug in the fridge.
I think i broke the game by buying all the stuff before i was supposed to do it, now i cant do the quest becouse it does not requiere haveing the items but insteadt wants you to "buy" them. :(

Reactions: vmanisvnasty
D

Deleted member 1921707

This could be a decent game once the spelling and grammar are fixed. Some of the writing
is a bit....Definitely need to be fixed asap.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Changelog says "Added +250 plot images!" for v0.1b, but there's literally nothing new when updating from v0.1a. False info?

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
guys when i load any save from my saves it just starts the game from the beginning .. is it a bug ?!

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Can someone share an opinion about the game ? Whats the story like ? The summary talks about different paths, from what i understood you have 3 options, dominant/protective,love/cuck. I hope everything is optional nothing is forced upon the player ?

DragonCake

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I think i broke the game by buying all the stuff before i was supposed to do it, now i cant do the quest becouse it does not requiere haveing the items but insteadt wants you to "buy" them. :(
Everything is fine, no matter when and how you get things - the inventory itself is always checked. For the quest you had to:
1) Buy those things that are described (already done)
2) Add aphrodisiac Nicole
3) Come in the afternoon at the Writer's house (Annabel)

The quest will begin.

there are really people who could give me the TV code, thank you very much
keks, 12345

Hello, what did you fix?
In the Android version, variables dropped, saving did not work, cheat menu did not work. Now everything should work, in any case, it worked on my Androids)

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

sam00spade

Mar 3, 2019
Don't waste your time. This game has more bugs than Bugs Bunny! It doesn't save/load correctly, the english is horrible, and the story/content is awful. Other than that... it's a good game!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah, it's a bit of a train wreck atm. The dev keeps chopping and changing what he has already done. Meanwhile, most of the stuff in the store still have no use and the only new content added since the original release was the mom/writer quest. When one considers the amont of content of games originally released at the same time as this one - e.g WVM, Rebirth etc. - one would imagine this game would have far more fans if he'd just stuck to his original vision.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Will give it a try now, thanks for removing the 3 letter word

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes