2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Do not be too sure, seems both the incest content and the NTR content will in future content be hidden behind specific patches. Just those patches seem not to be available yet. Will be interesting to see if this dev can pull off that one of in a good way, since might be a solution for the NTR-Romance debate if works.
Both patches are free on their patreon.
The problem/complain when a dev goes for both routes is usually the same.
Main girl on NTR: Gets gangbanged from the demo.
Main girl on Vanilla: You get a handjob after 5 updates, a blowjob after 10 and you might get to bang her after a couple of years.

The argument is that corruption is easier than romance. All these years I thought the saying was "love at first sight" but apparently it's "slut at first (BBC) sight"...

I haven't played this update yet, but there are still complaints about the game being heavily focused on NTR content, on their last Patreon post. I'll give it a try later to see if that's true. I won't play the NTR to compare, but if there's still just a handjob in vanilla that would mean they're right. Anyway, I like the renders so I'll give this game a couple more chances.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Both patches are free on their patreon.
The problem/complain when a dev goes for both routes is usually the same.
Main girl on NTR: Gets gangbanged from the demo.
Main girl on Vanilla: You get a handjob after 5 updates, a blowjob after 10 and you might get to bang her after a couple of years.

The argument is that corruption is easier than romance. All these years I thought the saying was "love at first sight" but apparently it's "slut at first (BBC) sight"...

I haven't played this update yet, but there are still complaints about the game being heavily focused on NTR content, on their last Patreon post. I'll give it a try later to see if that's true. I won't play the NTR to compare, but if there's still just a handjob in vanilla that would mean they're right. Anyway, I like the renders so I'll give this game a couple more chances.
Yeah that problem might still be there, but at least it will not feel like that the afternoon before you go out on a date with a future possible GF you are forced to watch 5 videos in which she gets gangbanged plus enjoys it and then are expected to still go on that date thinking and treating her like she is an innocent virgin or at least interesting as a GF, unless you are ofc into having your GF's gangbanged. :p

Last edited:

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i just found this game looking at latest updates. so this will be my first play through. what was the NTR-"like" content?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so i just found this game looking at latest updates. so this will be my first play through. what was the NTR-"like" content?
I hope you can understand whats going on because I can't the English is not very good.

If you let it happen your mom sucks her bosses dick or so it seems and you can watch it on your computer.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Look a page ago or two and you can see the pics. If like that content you can still find a patch on their patreon that opens up those scenes in game.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
If you don't care/protect/help your relatives/love interests in certain situations, they might be willing doing something with someone else. However, this Chapter is only showing it under influence of drugs, fantasy in player's head and stats increase. If you are playing well or do not want such things to happen - everything is fine.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I hope you can understand whats going on because I can't the English is not very good.

If you let it happen your mom sucks her bosses dick or so it seems and you can watch it on your computer.
She also gets double teamed by a random receptionist and a security guard while trying to "distract" them...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
There is some way to found sister's laptop password and I missed it, or not yet?
Also, know everybody quest keeps open, or I missed something else?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So what are these new 250 plot images? New quest and character or modified quest from last version? Can someone provide that patch with removed good stuff content?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So what are these new 250 plot images? New quest and character or modified quest from last version? Can someone provide that patch with removed good stuff content?
Just go to their patreon and download it from the release post. Same goes with the incest content.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
With or without NTR this game has nothing to offer ! I feel like i will puke, as this Unity crap is so terribly unstable and 1.3GB in size really ? I have seen games with more content with size like this. Everything it's in Development.

Please add the NTR back and keep it that way, as this game is not worth to play for someone interested in (Incest Family routes)

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I'm stuck at the beginning of the game after the meeting between me mom and her boss -.- then I'm not able to do anything

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
With or without NTR this game has nothing to offer ! I feel like i will puke, as this Unity crap is so terribly unstable and 1.3GB in size really ? I have seen games with more content with size like this. Everything it's in Development.

Please add the NTR back and keep it that way, as this game is not worth to play for someone interested in (Incest Family routes)
Just download the NTR patch .........

Reactions: crisbr

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have already given up on the vn/game, the Engrish is very, very bad.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes