2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice start but there is problem Shop items are empty
second house is empty i rarely spot family members and there is no quests ? probably its early release i dont know
and Screen resolution is problem cant stay windowed ... night sex options not working :(
Its good game dev keep going just fix questing tasking and allow to have fun every time in home :)

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
the game has NTR! and did not delete anything! in the new update there is still a new NTR added
so the developer is lying
sorry for google translation
What scene are you talking about? Also Nicole's boss and the manager at the end had their content removed as you can't go the ntr route with the boss and the manager was replaced with a female character. The images are still in the achievements, but that seems to be it.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
What scene are you talking about? Also Nicole's boss and the manager at the end had their content removed as you can't go the ntr route with the boss and the manager was replaced with a female character. The images are still in the achievements, but that seems to be it.
present in the game
did not play the game! decided to see what's inside ...
and there it was

• Sad
Reactions: DA22

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
present in the game
and there it was
how did you get those??? i tried to find the NTR route and cant.... in the hotel, theres only good ending i can press, hacking and bad ending not possible to press.
did Dev really removed Nicole getting fucked by someone else then MC???
the Ntr-like stuff???
why??????? :devilish:
got so fucking tired of all Harem games....
i wanna see Ladies cheat and fuck everybody... its a fucking game!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great game Dev (y):p

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJ

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
present in the game
and there it was
Well dev is free to leave it in the game, but then it seems this is not a game for me, also replacing a male boss with a female boss might make some people happier, but if theme stays the same (mindless cum slut for others) it does not remove that content, just makes it more acceptable to some and missing the mark for others. :p

Edit: Regarding those pics, it seems you are not intended to see those in game, unless you install a NTR patch and it is fair enough you get that content when install a patch expressly. :p

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well i love this game with no NTR :poop: its makes game Great :cool: (y) cuz im MC when i play and dont share nothing ..
Wont fuck hole with other dicks entered ...(y)

Reactions: kxjoh32

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
i seem to cant get any domination points, the game says i get them after some dialog, but in the statistics they dont apear...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dev needs to hire a better English writer.

Its very hard to follow sometimes and in places you have no idea if MC is speaking or its a thought.
Very confusing.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
It's an ok game, but suffers the typical 'unity game trying to be ren'py' problems, saves are inconsistent for scene replays (it only saves your location and stats, if you saved in the middle of a scene, it either puts you at the beginning of the scene, or puts you back somewhere else and puts you in a bugged state).

Scene transitions are extremely touchy, if you click too quickly, you'll get stuck on black screen.

Edit: Also, yeah, this whole NTR removal thing is kinda dumb. Even when it's made optional people complain because they can't fathom the thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arelion and fuser

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
We lost another game to the anti-NTR crowd. It's a crying shame. :(
Do not be too sure, seems both the incest content and the NTR content will in future content be hidden behind specific patches. Just those patches seem not to be available yet. Will be interesting to see if this dev can pull off that one of in a good way, since might be a solution for the NTR-Romance debate if works.

Reactions: eddie987
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes