2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

DragonCake

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Ok, I thought, and I think I’ll explain it for the last time. And of course I apologize for my English.
My project did not aim at NTR content ABSOLUTELY. What has already taken here 5 pages of the topic is amazing to me. The most amazing thing is, of course, removing the incest tag and adding the NTR tag is just at the request of when the game was obviously not even launched. The main lines of the plot, the behavior of the hero, about which the lines will be already described in the prologue, and in the description of the game, and on my page Patreon. I have no idea how it turned out that now so many people believe that the main character of the game is a complete cuckold, when it was supposed to be a game about different features of the gameplay and the type of hacker, but in the wrapper of a standard incest game.
I would understand if they criticized the quality of the renderings, the dumb plot, the terrible mechanics - I would know what to work on. But now I just have to deal with the topic, which was supposed to occupy about 1% of the game.
I understand why you don’t even want to run the game, if you see a genre that doesn’t suit you, perhaps I would do the same, but the problem is that I didn’t have plans to add NTR as something special to the game, in the game, literally 2 frames out of 400 can be called a stretch of NTR, the rest - I will not name in any way, because I have not even planned to do anything more than the main plot at the moment.

Otherwise, I am grateful to those who launched the game and gave feedback and provided support. I spent more on creating a game than I can get from support for a year, so it is just my amateur project and it was important for me to get feedback rather than 5 pages of whining about the thing that has a maximum of 1% in the game.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, I thought, and I think I’ll explain it for the last time. And of course I apologize for my English.
My project did not aim at NTR content ABSOLUTELY. What has already taken here 5 pages of the topic is amazing to me. The most amazing thing is, of course, removing the incest tag and adding the NTR tag is just at the request of when the game was obviously not even launched. The main lines of the plot, the behavior of the hero, about which the lines will be already described in the prologue, and in the description of the game, and on my page Patreon. I have no idea how it turned out that now so many people believe that the main character of the game is a complete cuckold, when it was supposed to be a game about different features of the gameplay and the type of hacker, but in the wrapper of a standard incest game.
I would understand if they criticized the quality of the renderings, the dumb plot, the terrible mechanics - I would know what to work on. But now I just have to deal with the topic, which was supposed to occupy about 1% of the game.
I understand why you don’t even want to run the game, if you see a genre that doesn’t suit you, perhaps I would do the same, but the problem is that I didn’t have plans to add NTR as something special to the game, in the game, literally 2 frames out of 400 can be called a stretch of NTR, the rest - I will not name in any way, because I have not even planned to do anything more than the main plot at the moment.

Otherwise, I am grateful to those who launched the game and gave feedback and provided support. I spent more on creating a game than I can get from support for a year, so it is just my amateur project and it was important for me to get feedback rather than 5 pages of whining about the thing that has a maximum of 1% in the game.
You are right, it's just a small part of the game, but you have to understand that at this point the game has 3 sex scenes and 2 of them are not with the MC, plus they involve a person that's very close to him. They are avoidable and they are basically all in the same "quest", but they are still the majority. Also one of them has penetration when the one and only with the MC doesn't. When other people are having sex faster than the MC, especially with someone so close to him, and so easy, there will be comments about him be a cuck. There's no way around it. He only gets a handjob, titjob or thighjob from Nicole, but two random guys can have a threeway with her the first time they meet her... Plus he's basically sending her to fuck them. That can trigger a lot of people. I won't tell you to change your game to please some people, but I won't tell you to ignore them either. You'll get stupid or troll comments no matter what you do, you should take all criticism under consideration, and then use only what you think that can make your game better.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017

So then there is no Incest Content in the game now? As far as The NTR is involved, I have no problem with it as long as it is avoidable. I wanna try your game as long as it has Incest, or a Patch that restores it.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Started the game... will restart again, not in to the whole NTR gig, but will seek both pathways just for Love and then Dom

for3m3n1ssxd

Dec 23, 2018
i cant pass after buy mini dress and hackcd part i cant meet with writer can someone help me or someone share save file ?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
WTF are you people on about in regards to saying there is no incest? It's still using the term "mom" and "son" in my game, is it just because I continued an old save? I don't think it's cut if brand new scenes are still coded for her to call you that. She doesn't show up as "Nicole" in my game so if early scenes I didn't replay were edited to make her not your Mom, why aren't they on a first name basis?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
WTF are you people on about in regards to saying there is no incest? It's still using the term "mom" and "son" in my game, is it just because I continued an old save? I don't think it's cut if brand new scenes are still coded for her to call you that. She doesn't show up as "Nicole" in my game so if early scenes I didn't replay were edited to make her not your Mom, why aren't they on a first name basis?
It still has incest. Somebody removed the tag for a while and that caused some confusion.

Reactions: ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

Thanks for the clarifications, I like the game a lot. Especially the way cum is rendered. I don't mind the ntr, but I think you should rethink the minigame thing. It might be difficult for people on a bad laptop or other such device to win or lose by choice in them. Having the ntr determined by losing, when it's not possible for some players to win, is not a good idea. Maybe there should be a button after the mingame ends to ask whether the result was intentional. Or just keep it the way it is now, ask what result they want. And maybe you give a 1 point stat boost to people who choose to play the minigame, some people just don't like minigames, they can actually break the mood and take you out of the story.

I think it currently flows better with just choosing the options and makes the MC feel like less of a doofus if he chooses to take his time on purpose so Mom gets dicked. Makes the player feel in control of the story like with all the other choices, consistent across the board. Because people who want the ntr scene have no motivation to win the game, they are essentially choosing to do lose on purpose. So it's consistent for the MC to do so as well. I like that this MC isn't some dummy who just a little boy who witnesses voyeur scenes. I know some like games like that but they are best in their own games and don't mesh well with games where the protag is proactive in the other segments of the game, it just feels inconsistent. So great job so far.

Last edited:

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Nice game but can"t seem to progress through "writer" quest : I bought all the items but it keeps saying "i need to buy all the items on the list" when I go see her in the afternoon. Anybody has the same bug ?

Reactions: Qboy

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Nice game but can"t seem to progress through "writer" quest : I bought all the items but it keeps saying "i need to buy all the items on the list" when I go see her in the afternoon.
I missed this as well, I won't spoil it but you need to drug her. Now what is a good way to drug someone without them knowing ;)

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please make ntr avoidable as an option for the player as in stopping the other guy from getting lucky not a silly skip feature also add re-playable scenes in the game [again not in a gallery or silly dream sequence junk] . This way both party's are happy .

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Question here:sex scenes will be only through some wonder pills(like when Nicole going crazy, fucking those dudes, but doesnt remember anything after effect is gone? Will there be some romance beetwen mc/Nicole without any pills?

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Enjoyed the update. Think this game has potential and the developer has a clear idea of his game. The NTR debated is always there. After all this time is there still not a NTR/avoidable tag? I can see why developers give both options to widen there market. I would.

As for the mini games. Much prefer to have the option of skipping and choosing outcome with no loss in points.

Keep up the good work dev.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I see that the ntr tag has been removed, what happened?

Edit, apparently its still under genre, but added to Optional. If its still part of the game, even optional, it must be tagged. DragonCake

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes