2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is hardly any content yet, but I really like the concept and the models. The ahegao double peace sign teaser at the beginning was really hot <3. The Engrish is a big problem though.

Dominating family is a theme I really like but its so rare to find one that reaches completion.

If you are a harem boi that gets unreasonably attached to 3D models, don't play this game. Although you can avoid the blatant NTR stuff, there are situations that will still make harem bois cry. Mom flashes tits/gets groped and Annabelle gets captured and you get some texts of her gagged and chained up.

If you are a depraved individual who wants some fap, this game might do it for you in like 2 years if it doesn't get abandoned.

Good luck to the devs.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why remove the incest? there is literally an incest scene with the mom? why don't you play the game before trying to tear it down.
He wasn't, he's saying the incest tag was removed, check the tags.

Incest tag has gone. Reading comprehension sweetness. He had the sad face next to the comment, he wasn't trying to tear the game down he was making an observation.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Another good looking game , I have to ignore because of beta MC and ntr thanks for warning .good luck Dev with your project.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
He wasn't, he's saying the incest tag was removed, check the tags.

Incest tag has gone. Reading comprehension sweetness. He had the sad face next to the comment, he wasn't trying to tear the game down he was making an observation.
That was what i meant, I forget to type incest tag* but it still stands why remove the tag when its clearly in there just because you don't like the OPTIONAL ntr in the game. just seemed like that guy was trying to sabotage the game/dev removing one of the most popular tags that people look for in a game.

Reactions: DragonCake

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Add Walkthrough Mod and For path Choosing NTR on NTR off
:cool: (y) So all with have our Liking :devilish:
I Protective yes :love: Bloodthirsty Dont know hope i dont be :unsure:

Reactions: chicken head

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
We really need to officially add branching tags for m/s incest, s/f incest, b/s incest etc. because if it's incest and all it has are "step-family" or m/s i want to know that before i get disappointed.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
WARNING no FPS LIMIT IN THE GAME, SO YOUR GPU WILL RUN AT 100%. my FPS was running at 1300 fps in game

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So from what I gather the stuff with the other dudes aren't exactly avoidable, but semi-avoidable? There's flashing, groping, humiliation etc you can't avoid? Can someone who actually played the game give a serious answer, without trying to degrade people who like or dislike these things?

DragonCake

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
WARNING no FPS LIMIT IN THE GAME, SO YOUR GPU WILL RUN AT 100%. my FPS was running at 1300 fps in game
Thanks, fixed for the next version of the game)

So from what I gather the stuff with the other dudes aren't exactly avoidable, but semi-avoidable? There's flashing, groping, humiliation etc you can't avoid? Can someone who actually played the game give a serious answer, without trying to degrade people who like or dislike these things?
Absolutely avoided, in the game there are 2 main lines - love and dominant, in them the main character is always with a girl.

Well... i started the game, like it :love:

But, where do i seak for this Kurva guy???
First you need to search in the club, and then on Industrial Lane

Reactions: tarkasian

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
In this game you have to do something? I think the same thing all the time I do not see history I can only go to a garage and work my mother so all the time

Or is that just history?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes