2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Absolutely avoided, in the game there are 2 main lines - love and dominant, in them the main character is always with a girl.
So the guy who said about the flashing, groping and the girl being gagged and chained up is just bullshiting? None of that is actually happening if you don't want to? Sorry for keep asking questions but I want to be 100% sure, because a lot of people are talking about a beta cuck MC and that's really underwhelming. I got a lot of forced shit in games lately and that made me very cautious.

Reactions: Valeck and Johnny6

DragonCake

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
So the guy who said about the flashing, groping and the girl being gagged and chained up is just bullshiting? None of that is actually happening if you don't want to? Sorry for keep asking questions but I want to be 100% sure, because a lot of people are talking about a beta cuck MC and that's really underwhelming. I got a lot of forced shit in games lately and that made me very cautious.
Sorry, I do not quite understand some points due to poor knowledge of English. The moment with the abduction of one girl is really present, but it rather plays a narrative role, this is the future plot content in the style of films with the abduction, and not the usual event.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Sorry, I do not quite understand some points due to poor knowledge of English. The moment with the abduction of one girl is really present, but it rather plays a narrative role, this is the future plot content in the style of films with the abduction, and not the usual event.
Some guy said that the mother is flashing her tits around and getting groped by other guys and another girl is getting abducted and you get some pictures of her gagged and tied up. I'm wondering if the first part is avoidable and if it's just an abduction for ransom or something like that or an unavoidable rape thing.
Thanks for taking time to respond and don't worry about your english, mine isn't any better.

DragonCake

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Some guy said that the mother is flashing her tits around and getting groped by other guys and another girl is getting abducted and you get some pictures of her gagged and tied up. I'm wondering if the first part is avoidable and if it's just an abduction for ransom or something like that or an unavoidable rape thing.
Thanks for taking time to respond and don't worry about your english, mine isn't any better.
Abduction for the purpose of ransom, yes, there will be no scenes with rape from other guys to the girls of MS. And the scene where the mother shows her breasts a little is indeed there, but quite harmless, but there is.

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Abduction for the purpose of ransom, yes, there will be no scenes with rape from other guys to the girls of MS. And the scene where the mother shows her breasts a little is indeed there, but quite harmless, but there is.
Ok. I guess I'll give it a try and see if that one scene is too much for me. Thanks for the answer and good luck with the game.

Reactions: DragonCake

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Are the events repeatable? I saw all the pics and there are some NTR scenes, but also vanilla ones. Can you play them both in same playthrough if they are repeatable that is or you must choose route if they are one time events? Asking because i want to play third route and see all scenes in one playthrough if that's possible.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, I did a quick playthrough (I skipped a lot) and everything seems to be completely avoidable like the dev said. I could live without the scene where Nicole is showing her tits to a dude to distract him or if he at least didn't grab her ass afterwards but if it was just that one scene and it won't be a recurring (unavoidable) thing, it's not a dealbreaker for me. The hints are easy to follow and there are built in cheats so you don't have to grind for money. The only problem I had was with the skip function which in some cases was just skipping everything and it wouldn't stop, no matter what I did. I'll probably wait for the next update for a more thorough playthrough, hopping that the non-NTR path will get more content, because it's uneven right now, but I'll definitely keep an eye on this game.
Edit: I also liked the "Back to the Future" homage in one of items pic.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i like the game, specially the NTR events. the family is hot and the girls you meet. read the notes to see what to do, anything that says "dev" usually means not done yet. i wish there was animations. also for NTR haters you can skip them/not have them.

overall great start, can't wait for next update!

Reactions: DragonCake

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 382227

Overview:
The game tells the story of a guy who returned from a summer camp for IT geniuses to his house in which his relatives "neighbors" are waiting for him. During the summer, various events took place with each of them that had a dramatic impact on life and our main character will have to deal with all the strange events that await him in the city.

Use modern and interesting gadgets, play new interactive games, decide how you will be a person - you will become the dominant and bloodthirsty bastard or you will be a loving and protective guy.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-26
Release Date: 2019-02-25
Developer: Dragon Cake -
Censored: No
Version:Chapter 1 Part 1a (0.136.71) Extra
OS
: Windows, Android
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough
How to buy mini dress for Nicole

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Just don't get discouraged about NTR-like/NTR-hate people and make a game u want

Reactions: Mwanted
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes