2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
English in game is bad. Very BAD.

If dev is watching this tread (or some patrons do) - He absolutely need to fix it as the game in current state is unplayable. Fi needed, I can do translation (Russian is native, English is better than it is now in the game).

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Optional - yes, if you select the NTR branches
good luck but im out, seeing enough games with ntr and non ntr to know it will destroy the game.
At some point some branch as you call it will have more content than the other and then people will complain, no matter what side.
and add the tags to the op...

Last edited:

DragonCake

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
good luck but im out, seeing enough games with ntr and non ntr to know it will destroy the game.
and add the tags to the op...
The game has more scenes with voyeurism or just peeping at someone else’s sexual intercourse than direct NTR, which will not be in the plot, as these scenes exist only as a bonus for those who wish. The main essence of the game is not connected with this in any way)

Reactions: Pyrrical

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The game has more scenes with voyeurism or just peeping at someone else’s sexual intercourse than direct NTR, which will not be in the plot, as these scenes exist only as a bonus for those who wish. The main essence of the game is not connected with this in any way)
So you're either getting cucked or watch other people fuck?

DragonCake

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
So you're either getting cucked or watch other people fuck?
Such scenes will be with several characters in some moments, mainly MC is trying to fuck someone:D
An example of 2 different scenes in a similar genre, where you can select "observation":
1) The girl is already dating someone and your task will be to repulse her from the guy, but you can watch them in sex scenes while they are dating
2) You ask / throw the girl to fuck someone to achieve your goal

In option 2 there will be an alternative where you can do without it (now the game has a scene with 5 choices in such a situation) and if you want to, you will save the girl from unwanted contact or you will still watch her.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Such scenes will be with several characters in some moments, mainly MC is trying to fuck someone:D
An example of 2 different scenes in a similar genre, where you can select "observation":
1) The girl is already dating someone and your task will be to repulse her from the guy, but you can watch them in sex scenes while they are dating

In option 2 there will be an alternative where you can do without it (now the game has a scene with 5 choices in such a situation) and if you want to, you will save the girl from unwanted contact or you will still watch her.
for me that is ntr and cuckold pretty much, seeing someone fuck a girl you like and let them fuck her is pretty much that, ntr and cuckold, as i said good luck with it if that is your aim in the game, there is tons of games for me to play and for others, what i did give is my opinion that having ntr and non ntr in a game will never end well, no matter how good the dev is , there will always be bitching either by one side or the other, and to be honest here i never support any game that have ntr even if that content is just a side bonus in the game.
Just please add the proper tags in the op so people know ;)
monroe can you add the tags?

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

What I'm trying to understand is if the MC is going to get any action himself or the only options will be to watch others doing it or not. I had my eye in this game since I played the demo, because I liked the models, but if it's going to be focused on peeping the girls and watch other dudes fucking them, hoping that some time in the future the MC might get some, it's not really for me. The game could still be great, it's just not my thing, so it would be nice to know if that's the direction it's heading.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
What I'm trying to understand is if the MC is going to get any action himself or the only options will be to watch others doing it or not. I had my eye in this game since I played the demo, because I liked the models, but if it's going to be focused on peeping the girls and watch other dudes fucking them and some time in the future the MC might get some, it's not really for me. The game could still be great, it's just not my thing, so it would be nice to know if that's the direction it's heading.
from what ive played you will get some. i mean there is a love and domination path. and the ntr is optional from the looks of it. and be real though if your trying to steal a girl from a guy do you expect her to be celibate before you get her.:LOL:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
from what ive played you will get some. i mean there is a love and domination path. and the ntr is optional from the looks of it. and be real though if your trying to steal a girl from a guy do you expect her to be celibate before you get her.:LOL:
Yeah I get that, and as long as I don't have to see it I don't care, what I'm interested in is what is the main focus of the game. The MC will probably get some, the point is when that'll happen. If the game is focused on voyeurism and you'll have to wait for v1.0 or something to get some action, (with a sad handjob thrown as a bait here and there) it's not really something I'd be interested in.

cooldude_xs

Feb 16, 2019
View attachment 382227

Overview:
The game tells the story of a guy who returned from a summer camp for IT geniuses to his house in which his relatives "neighbors" are waiting for him. During the summer, various events took place with each of them that had a dramatic impact on life and our main character will have to deal with all the strange events that await him in the city.

Use modern and interesting gadgets, play new interactive games, decide how you will be a person - you will become the dominant and bloodthirsty bastard or you will be a loving and protective guy.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-26
Release Date: 2019-02-25
Developer: Dragon Cake -
Censored: No
Version:Chapter 1 Part 1a (0.136.71) Extra
OS
: Windows, Android
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Google Drive Download not working for Windows... Pls rectify... Thanks

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes