2.70 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 1816167

why does this thread has virginal sex tag ? i can't find any scenes at all. am i missing something ?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I just realised how much I started to despise the "standard male underpants" that virtually EVERY MC wears. Worse than "baseball bat dick". :sick:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
why does this thread has virginal sex tag ? i can't find any scenes at all. am i missing something ?
VAGINAL dude... vaginal. Although the MC looks like a virgin to me I must say. WHatever else the game tells you, surely is fake news. :unsure:

Didn't play it myself, but it's always possible that there has been a scene that got removed later but the tag stayed.

D

Deleted member 1816167

VAGINAL dude... vaginal. Although the MC looks like a virgin to me I must say. WHatever else the game tells you, surely is fake news. :unsure:

Didn't play it myself, but it's always possible that there has been a scene that got removed later but the tag stayed.
haha i was playing virgin town earlier today :ROFLMAO: You're spot on! I looked into game assets looks like there is a rape scene that probably got removed from game.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Unseen13

Jan 3, 2020
Renders look really nice... English dialogs seems really bad... It looks like there is a lot of content planned, but right now there is not anything to talk about. I guess we will see in next versions...

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I played v0.116.54. Peep in the bathroom. One small scene in the kitchen. One dinner scene (talking). Nothing more.
2 boring minigames to earn money. I don't know if there are any more scenes after buying itens (playing minigames 50-100 times) or if it's just a very short demo. I will try again on version 0.317.45 or 0.478.12.

Reactions: mjapper

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I modified the save file for money and Samantha laptop but got only access to the club, no action available,can't access any content in the laptop...
Cause it's Unity, I can't access the code to find out the logic for the events to trigger, so...

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
nothing in it,after breakfast scene nothing.empty rooms or in development.dont bother downloading not worth it.

delta67

May 11, 2018
for more money edit your savegame file and change "money":0 into "money":10000

you can buy anything but you can't do anything, everthing is in develope

Last edited:
Reactions: mjapper

okabe21

May 26, 2017
The password for sarah's PC is baddragon, when i saw that item you can buy on shop it reminded me of summerttime saga, so i tried it. But nothing in there too , But i dunno, about the tv's user, and password. This game is a waste of time at the moment.. wait for a few more update i guess before downloading. That tags is misleading . There's no scene in the game at all! Well maybe they put that tags there because if you go to the SMS in your phone there's images of sex scenes there, i think all of those picture were Kate and MC.

Reactions: jussi818

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Is there some kind of Walkthrough for this game? Because i have absolutely no idea where to go or what to do.
If there is a walkthrough of this game... does anyone have a link?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes