Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
You pretty much just described like 99.8% of the Dev's m8, there is no release schedule for this one nor almost any of the games out there. Unless someone just started a new game or a new project expects updates to take 4 weeks minimum.
New games get releases done within 3 to 4 weeks and when they got enough people hooked it starts slowing down to 5/6 weeks and then after a few more it goes to 8 weeks minimum and best of all when it gets to a good point you suddenly get surprise project number two announced and in the working and then it becomes a sudden taking turns to releasing update for 1 and then update the next making them take turns and all of them having at least 6 weeks per update.

so long story short for your answer, no.When he/she/whatever worked on it enough to the point they could slap an update number on it before releasing the next one is when you get a release date.
Wouldn't say 99.8 but yes high number

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Wouldn't say 99.8 but yes high number
well I mean... I not that far off :LOL:
oh let's not forget about the dev's who all after a few months in their project all of some sort of tragedy happen.
Coughs,Migranes,Mental health,Grammy on sick bed,the Neighbores mothers daughters best friends pet gold fish that died and how that impacted em on a spiritual and emotional level :eek:... all those are other good stuff.
Hope this one doesn't get any of those.

otherwise a good game I like it. Sadly no consistent update for this one either...wish there was though. :(

Reactions: EZ8lt

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
oh let's not forget about the dev's who all after a few months in their project all of some sort of tragedy happen.
Coughs,Migranes,Mental health,Grammy on sick bed,the Neighbores mothers daughters best friends pet gold fish that died and how that impacted em on a spiritual and emotional level :eek:... all those are other good stuff.

otherwise a good game I like it. Sadly no consistent update for this one either...wish there was though. :(
Yeah alot of bullshit happens but we'll see what happens

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
No news on their page. This Dev have a history of not updating his patreon page. Not sure if there is any news in his discord
Maybe Sihil can say something
I just posted a rather big status update on the page. Only now do I realize I forgot to make couple of points that I wanted to make but the long and short of it is yeah, we're edging closer to an alpha build for proofreaders to proofread.

Well, I think we're updating the game more or less consistently since I joined in December. Yes, it took around seven weeks for the last update to get out but we had more work the last time on top of the usual update. Other than that, I think we've been pretty consistent with four to five weeks long breaks between releases.

Anyway, here's a look at Sara's cleavage to distract you guys.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I just posted a rather big status update on the page. Only now do I realize I forgot to make couple of points that I wanted to make but the long and short of it is yeah, we're edging closer to an alpha build for proofreaders to proofread.

Well I think we're updating the game more or less consistently since I joined in December. Yes, it took around seven weeks for the last update to get out but we had more work the last time on top of the usual update. Other than that, I think we've been pretty consistent with four to five weeks long breaks between releases.
iirc Dec was an update or release then Feb and march and then another in may, I mean not like I don't have patience but I think what that person I was replying to was asking if you guys do a consistent monthly update like say an update of the game at the end of each month without fail. I may or probably have sounded like someone who was throwing shades your way or so. But let me be clear that that was not the case I was just throwing in a general thing I notice with most dev's that happen over time. So nothing in particular to the team from this game. Overall this is a good game and I like it so don't get me wrong. having to wait in between 4-6 weeks for every update I have grown to get used to that. I mean take as long as you need to update a game or rework things if you think it is worth the time. Long story short if you took it as something personal or felt that I was directing it towards you, don't. Not the intention of it. Yall doing good keep good work ;) and thanks for the cleavage ;) :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sihil

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I think someone reported the dev to patreon because the scene was "rape" ... so he had to remove it
Not sure if it was because of that, I think iirc somewhere here Sihil Mentioned something about having it taken out because it seemed out of place and like it was something that happened to fast or so and was scrapped for the sake of a much more relaxed and less intense start. I could be wrong and be thinking of a different game. But yeah I don't think or remember there being a mention that it was removed because "rape" and also that would not hold much of a candle as if that was rape then the case with the red headed cop when she got caught would also be considered the same.

Which in turn would pretty much kill a lot of the things revolving around that green ability. It seems to be able to be used as a weapon or something to work on people their emotions or to mind control. So if "rape" would have been the problem then any spicy scenes happening cannot happen or take place if that ability is to be used.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Welp this was great.
I rarely get that invested in these stories, but this game was one of them. Looking forward to future development.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
No updates are coming. Most we can hope for is a repeat of Love and Submission, where the Dev re-appeared after a year or two with a surprise update. Other than that, it's going to have to be taken up by a new Dev team.
Why? Did the dev said anything about abandoning the game?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Why? Did the dev said anything about abandoning the game?
No, they are not. The Dev have some health related things to deal with and they dont want to provide an update without much to show. Its a small team (i think 3 members, not sure) so i don't think they can provide updates fast

No news on their page. This Dev have a history of not updating his patreon page. Not sure if there is any news in his discord
Maybe Sihil can say something
My quote was directly used as the dev don't feel it right to update us before the Patron which is fair. However, the dev also need consider from the Players perspective that most people won't pledge until we are sure they are reliable and will provide constant update. i personally pledge to Philly as he have build a gd enough reputation in his work and his updates on progress are consistent. This all comes down to trust.

That aside. Lets not jump to conclusions when will they provide an update. I think the story and art is quite good. The reason they have not have a mass following is due to the small amount of contents and lack of communication. I just leave it as that.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone, how's it going?
This was a productive week over all, we had some problems sure, like AG not being able to do a lot on a couple of days with storms raging where he lives but yeah, we made a lot of progress.

The script is done, now it needs a little polish and editing while AG catches up, Rich has put everything in an excel file meanwhile I will focus on the editing and adding the finishing touches. I was really hoping to get an alpha out yesterday for the proofreaders but I think we'll have one by tomorrow or day after tomorrow as I mentioned in the discord server (link:
Also AG is about to conduct a poll either today or tomorrow so please keep your eyes out for that.

So yeah, a release this week seems pretty likely. Even in the worst-case scenario, I don't see a way we won't have part 2 of chapter 3 out this month.

-Sihil

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes