Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
"First things first, the release: The new release will definitely be release today or tomorrow, there's simply no way we're missing the deadline now."
2 days later... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: arimfan

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
That sucks to be in their shoes right now but yeah not going to dunk on em, shit does happen.
Lot of delays and what not can indeed hurt a lot and they have been hurting quite a bit for a while now, for the sake of reworking and what not.

Best I can say for sihil and his team right now is just gather up all the things they have said and done in the past few months in term of delays, all the excuses ( good or not ) weather viable or not and list em up and put that in the span of delayed months and ask themselves. How would this reflect had it been a normal office job or whatever. The reasoning for this is is merely for themselves to look at it and think is this something reasonable or not. Why has all this happened. How to avoid it in the future, restructure and reorganize the group and make solid goals ( not for the us or patreons or whatever but for themselves ) and make sure the team sticks or try to stick to said set goals they made themselves and work with that.

The damage has been done already, a day or 2 or 3 in delays extra is not a big deal honestly. It will be if by the end of this week there is no show and the effects will start from there.
Like I said if he works on improving the team and them figuring out why certain set backs have happened the ins and outs and how to avoid em in the future by having a solid work plan and sticking to that work plan, Whatever damage is done right now can be remedied in due time. People might not subscribe or the subs wont rocket up from his current release but if for the next upcoming 6 months, no more delays, no more excuses. I am pretty sure it will build up from there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My guess is people are just getting super frustrated about these last few months and Dev's are just getting the brunt of it, weather the excuses legit or not,great or not,reasonable or not does not matter.
Anyways let's wait and see if what we get is justifying the wait time also keep in mind for those who are impatient, DMD is also releasing this month iirc, around 18th of this month.

I personally am not that bothered much, so long as I get the rest of the story and the game does not get an abandoned tag.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
That sucks to be in their shoes right now but yeah not going to dunk on em, shit does happen.
Lot of delays and what not can indeed hurt a lot and they have been hurting quite a bit for a while now, for the sake of reworking and what not.

Best I can say for sihil and his team right now is just gather up all the things they have said and done in the past few months in term of delays, all the excuses ( good or not ) weather viable or not and list em up and put that in the span of delayed months and ask themselves. How would this reflect had it been a normal office job or whatever. The reasoning for this is is merely for themselves to look at it and think is this something reasonable or not. Why has all this happened. How to avoid it in the future, restructure and reorganize the group and make solid goals ( not for the us or patreons or whatever but for themselves ) and make sure the team sticks or try to stick to said set goals they made themselves and work with that.

The damage has been done already, a day or 2 or 3 in delays extra is not a big deal honestly. It will be if by the end of this week there is no show and the effects will start from there.
Like I said if he works on improving the team and them figuring out why certain set backs have happened the ins and outs and how to avoid em in the future by having a solid work plan and sticking to that work plan, Whatever damage is done right now can be remedied in due time. People might not subscribe or the subs wont rocket up from his current release but if for the next upcoming 6 months, no more delays, no more excuses. I am pretty sure it will build up from there.

My guess is people are just getting super frustrated about these last few months and Dev's are just getting the brunt of it, weather the excuses legit or not,great or not,reasonable or not does not matter.
Anyways let's wait and see if what we get is justifying the wait time also keep in mind for those who are impatient, DMD is also releasing this month iirc, around 18th of this month.

I personally am not that bothered much, so long as I get the rest of the story and the game does not get an abandoned tag.
They need better communication and a two month release. I dont think they are capable to delivery monthly

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
They need better communication and a two month release. I dont think they are capable to delivery monthly
Honestly I am not sure what they are capable of or not at the current moment. 6 weeks sounds like a good deal IF they manage to get a structure setup and goals and sticking to the formula. Not for us but for themselves. Communication, well so long as they keep communicating to their player base and fan base and not go radio silence, that is always a +, no matter if it is good news or sad news. But they definitely need to communicate as a team and make a working plan and stick to it.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Honestly I am not sure what they are capable of or not at the current moment. 6 weeks sounds like a good deal IF they manage to get a structure setup and goals and sticking to the formula. Not for us but for themselves. Communication, well so long as they keep communicating to their player base and fan base and not go radio silence, that is always a +, no matter if it is good news or sad news. But they definitely need to communicate as a team and make a working plan and stick to it.
well, we're not patrons. so we don't matter (they said it themselves - refer the discord chat above). i personally feel its quite arrogant.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
well, we're not patrons. so we don't matter (they said it themselves - refer the discord chat above). i personally feel its quite arrogant.
Yeah I have read on that. Not sure if it is that he does not care about non patreon honestly, as he does have a point of not having owe non patreon any explanation whatsoever. That is true no matter how you put it, but the person he was talking to also made a simple and truthful point about that. " It's Business after all, Audience don't care about the effort or anything but results ". Meaning if he wants those non patreon's to become patreon's/subscribers he has to show them they are worth the investment. He does reply " If people won't choose to support our game, it is their decision to do so ". Again true but not sure if that was the conversation as a whole or just part of it. Long story short, He respects the decision of people to support or not support. However if he or his team fails to realize that basically to get more support for the game is the same way as having investors coming over and you convincing them why they should invest in your business, then that is on him/them.

I am not part of any dev's discord and I don't ever plan on being part or joining one simply because it is most of the same ol same in all of the discords. Talk bad or refuse to blindly follow/believe get blocked/removed/banned. Say something they don't like same shit. Praise them, lick their boots, you get head pats. Not saying it is the case over here in this one. Just personal experience with the other discords and so far it all gone the same way. So I just avoid it.

In the end their actions make em or break em. So long as he does not pull some stupid shit against non patreons and spits nonsense like for example Kravenar or get's an ego like those from "Heaven" Studio's. I won't hold anything against em.

But yeah ill just wait and keep an eye out on whats gonna happen in the next few days.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I didn't quite say that you don't matter, I said I don't have any obligations to the non-patrons because I never promised them anything in the first place. In hindsight, I don't like the tone I used while talking to him as I said not a page below the screenshot but I really don't see how that's a bold statement to make. To which, he explained to me that more frequent update equals more money, like I was a half-wit who was intentionally holding out a finished update just to piss people off. Keep in mind that the first thing I woke up to today from a three hours today was a stranger who doesn't even support the game demanding an explanation for a broken promise that I never made to him in the first place, all this while I need to prepare for practicals which were announced less than a week ago. Doesn't excuse my behavior, I know but I hope it helps you empathize.

Also, I apologized to him in the dms for my rudeness. He hasn't replied yet.

You know two people have already told me that we've been making excuses for months but while I get that you can come to that conclusion in this update cycle but how were we making excuses in the update before this one? That update not only had the normal content that we posted but it also had quite a few scenes that were rewritten and we had been pretty forthright that that update will have rewrites. So wasn't it natural that it will take some more time on top of the time it would usually take?
Either way, don't worry. I've figured out how to improve the trust with the patrons, I'll make explain it in the status update on Friday which, no doubt, will eventually find its way here.
is there a path without ntr?
Yes, there are two actually. Hope you like them.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
You know two people have already told me that we've been making excuses for months but while I get that you can come to that conclusion in this update cycle but how were we making excuses in the update before this one? That update not only had the normal content that we posted but it also had quite a few scenes that were rewritten and we had been pretty forthright that that update will have rewrites. So wasn't it natural that it will take some more time on top of the time it would usually take?
Either way, don't worry. I've figured out how to improve the trust with the patrons, I'll make explain it in the status update on Friday which, no doubt, will eventually find its way here.

Honestly like I said before, I personally am not that bothered by the delays. Hell I don't even know the reason for this one and I don't even want to know or want you to feel that you need to explain it to me as honestly.. it just is non of my business. Ill just take your word for it and keep it at that for now. I have not exactly followed this game hardcore like most, I have played it since first release and while I liked what I saw waiting till a later release to continue. And then had to start over because of saves not being compatible on my end for some reason but was no big deal as it was early in the game anyways. Liked what I saw, heard about the rewrites and etc and while it took a while I am still fine to this day, WIAB by Ocean is/was ( not sure ) is also going through a major rewrite/rework while working on 2 games so trust me when I say I have the patience to wait. His game took months also and all we get was only the rewrite of his last update while the previous part of the game is still there, not gonna go in that was supposedly promised was not delivered. But it all takes time and I know this.

Now I am not sure what excuses exactly have been used or that you have been accused off as I personally have not paid attention to it. I am more then satisfied if I read for example, 'the update has been delayed by a day or 2'. I could care less if you want to give me a reason for why it has been delayed or not, just that it has been delayed and I am like okay cool game is fine it ain't dead.

Do what you gotta do or think you gotta do. At the end of the day you work with and do what would be or think would be best for you and your team. Like I said before I hold nothing against you.

I just think that your delays and a bunch of disappointments from some releases these last few weeks might be taking it's toll and people are afraid to be disappointed again and that is why they are acting this way. Not your fault.
But see it also this way, if people are frustrated enough it because of delays and wanting your game it means you got something good going on and a quality game that people want. Not many of em out there. So as annoying as it is take it also as a compliment.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I didn't quite say that you don't matter, I said I don't have any obligations to the non-patrons because I never promised them anything in the first place. In hindsight, I don't like the tone I used while talking to him as I said not a page below the screenshot but I really don't see how that's a bold statement to make. To which, he explained to me that more frequent update equals more money, like I was a half-wit who was intentionally holding out a finished update just to piss people off. Keep in mind that the first thing I woke up to today from a three hours today was a stranger who doesn't even support the game demanding an explanation for a broken promise that I never made to him in the first place, all this while I need to prepare for practicals which were announced less than a week ago. Doesn't excuse my behavior, I know but I hope it helps you empathize.

thank you gonna try it now

Reactions: Sihil

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

You might need to consider the "tone" you reply in your discord. i seriously made a decision not to support this game when i read those replies even though i am not involved at all. Remember, everyone is a potential customer. If you fail to understand this, you have a lower chance to grow you support.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah I have read on that. Not sure if it is that he does not care about non patreon honestly, as he does have a point of not having owe non patreon any explanation whatsoever. That is true no matter how you put it, but the person he was talking to also made a simple and truthful point about that. " It's Business after all, Audience don't care about the effort or anything but results ". Meaning if he wants those non patreon's to become patreon's/subscribers he has to show them they are worth the investment. He does reply " If people won't choose to support our game, it is their decision to do so ". Again true but not sure if that was the conversation as a whole or just part of it. Long story short, He respects the decision of people to support or not support. However if he or his team fails to realize that basically to get more support for the game is the same way as having investors coming over and you convincing them why they should invest in your business, then that is on him/them.

I am not part of any dev's discord and I don't ever plan on being part or joining one simply because it is most of the same ol same in all of the discords. Talk bad or refuse to blindly follow/believe get blocked/removed/banned. Say something they don't like same shit. Praise them, lick their boots, you get head pats. Not saying it is the case over here in this one. Just personal experience with the other discords and so far it all gone the same way. So I just avoid it.

In the end their actions make em or break em. So long as he does not pull some stupid shit against non patreons and spits nonsense like for example Kravenar or get's an ego like those from "Heaven" Studio's. I won't hold anything against em.

But yeah ill just wait and keep an eye out on whats gonna happen in the next few days.
i agree. i should stop visiting the discords. A lot of dev cant take the criticism even if it constructive criticism. The moment no body bothers to say anything anymore means there is no longer any interest, which means there wont be patron growth.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
You might need to consider the "tone" you reply in your discord. i seriously made a decision not to support this game when i read those replies even though i am not involved at all. Remember, everyone is a potential customer. If you fail to understand this, you have a lower chance to grow you support.
Well, I said I regretted the tone I used only a few comments below in the screenshot, I said the same thing here and I apologized to the man as well. There's not much else I can do there. One thing I should note is that you conveniently left out his message in the beginning. Here it is:
"someone said he wont miss the update on 6-7

it's 8/7"
If the tone is really what set you off against me, I'm sure you found his tone just as offensive if not more so and what's more? He's demanding an explanation in the most passive-aggressive way possible while he hasn't been a patron for even a day! I am not going around picking fights with people for no reason. I simply responded to a rude comment with a rude reply. Sure, if you find my tone offensive against someone who hasn't been rude to me beforehand, I will concede that I need to work on my temper. There are dozens of my responses to criticisms (constructive and otherwise) in this very thread. If you find even one of my responses that displays unwarranted aggression then you're right and I'm wrong.
As for treating every player as a potential customer, well most players here are not going to pay for most of the games, many of the players are not going to pay for even one game. I'm not complaining about that but merely noting that that's just how things are. Even in my own discord, the non-patrons outnumber the patrons by some 4 to one. So assuming every player a customer, potential or otherwise, would simply be fallacious. But even assuming that, I have no interest in being polite to someone who's being a dick to me when in my eyes I've done nothing to them, maybe I'm wrong and maybe I should be more patient and forgiving but that isn't the case.
As for you deciding to not support the game, you have decided not to support a game whose creator you find toxic, more power to you as far as I am concerned.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Any news on when the update will be released for the non-$20 patrons?
from patreon
$20 patrons Access to a new release 5 days before official launch.
$10 patrons Access to a new release 3 days before the official launch.
$5 patrons Access to a new release on launch.
$1 patrons no words about release acsess

it seems that it was yesterdau for 10$ patrons, but i cant see such posts.

Reactions: arimfan

Mark_Nzrv_

Dec 22, 2019
from patreon
$20 patrons Access to a new release 5 days before official launch.
$10 patrons Access to a new release 3 days before the official launch.
$5 patrons Access to a new release on launch.
$1 patrons no words about release acsess

it seems that it was yesterdau for 10$ patrons, but i cant see such posts.
It's in the same post as for 20$

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

First of all thank you guys for helping us reach our second goal. If we keep this up, who knows, we might end up reaching the second goal some time in September. AG and I can't describe how happy we are. Sure it's not much compared to many other games but it's good to know that almost eighty people care so much about what we're making that they'll give us their money. As promised, we'll now deliver one animation every month, starting with the Diane's NTR blowjob as it won in the poll. There is little in the name of status update to show this week, I've only outlined the next update and will start writing tomorrow.

Now for the big announcement. We've decided to go for a change in approach. Essentially, we're creating two different games now. One that appeals to non-NTR fans and other that appeals to NTR fans but both of the people had to wait for around seven weeks for an update. Clearly, this approach is not great and it will especially hurt us more in the future as the length of the episodes, through the sheer effect of more player choices and their consequences, the game updates will only get bigger.

Nothing from what I've said is particularly surprising. The last update was 21 thousand words long and the one before it, counting only the new scenes, was around 18k, the words are increasing gradually with each update. So it doesn't make sense for the patrons to wait for around five weeks (best case scenario) for a single update. Which is why we've decided that we will cut the update in two and release the non-NTR update of every part of the episode first and then the NTR update. That doesn't mean we're cutting content off of any of these paths but simply that you'll get quicker updates now and supposing, as a patrons, you only want to see the NTR path of the game or the other way around you can choose to support us only when the path of your preference get released. This way you'll also have a better idea about quickly the game is progressing.

Reactions: Ghostly
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes