MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
and of course the animation is you know what. like there was already any doubt to what this game really is. less then 1 third lul

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017

First of all thank you guys for helping us reach our second goal. If we keep this up, who knows, we might end up reaching the second goal some time in September. AG and I can't describe how happy we are. Sure it's not much compared to many other games but it's good to know that almost eighty people care so much about what we're making that they'll give us their money. As promised, we'll now deliver one animation every month, starting with the Diane's NTR blowjob as it won in the poll. There is little in the name of status update to show this week, I've only outlined the next update and will start writing tomorrow.

Now for the big announcement. We've decided to go for a change in approach. Essentially, we're creating two different games now. One that appeals to non-NTR fans and other that appeals to NTR fans but both of the people had to wait for around seven weeks for an update. Clearly, this approach is not great and it will especially hurt us more in the future as the length of the episodes, through the sheer effect of more player choices and their consequences, the game updates will only get bigger.

Nothing from what I've said is particularly surprising. The last update was 21 thousand words long and the one before it, counting only the new scenes, was around 18k, the words are increasing gradually with each update. So it doesn't make sense for the patrons to wait for around five weeks (best case scenario) for a single update. Which is why we've decided that we will cut the update in two and release the non-NTR update of every part of the episode first and then the NTR update. That doesn't mean we're cutting content off of any of these paths but simply that you'll get quicker updates now and supposing, as a patrons, you only want to see the NTR path of the game or the other way around you can choose to support us only when the path of your preference get released. This way you'll also have a better idea about quickly the game is progressing.
Wrote this at 3 in the morning and didn't check for grammatical mistakes. Here's the version with fewer errors:

First of all thank you guys for helping us reach our second goal. If we keep this up, who knows, we might end up reaching the second goal sometime in September. AG and I can't describe how happy we are. Sure it's not much compared to many other games but it's good to know that almost eighty people care so much about what we're making that they'll give us their money. As promised, we'll now deliver one animation every month, starting with the Diane's NTR blowjob as it won the poll. There is little in the name of the status update to show this week, I've only outlined the next update and will start writing tomorrow.

Now for the big announcement. We've decided to go for a change in approach. Essentially, we're creating two different games now. One that appeals to non-NTR fans and the other that appeals to NTR fans but both of the people had to wait for around seven weeks for an update. Clearly, this approach is not great and it will especially hurt us more in the future as the length of the episodes, through the sheer effect of more player choices and their consequences, will only get bigger.

Nothing of what I've said is particularly surprising. The last update was 21 thousand words long and the one before it, counting only the new scenes, was around 18k, the words are increasing gradually with each update. So it doesn't make sense for the patrons to wait for around five weeks ( which is the best-case scenario) for a single update. This is why we've decided that we will cut the update in two and release the non-NTR update of every part of the episode first and then the NTR update. That doesn't mean we're cutting content off of any of these paths but simply that you'll get quicker updates now and supposing, as a patron, you only want to see the NTR path of the game or the other way around you can choose to support us only when the path of your preference get released. This way you'll also have a better idea about quickly the game is progressing.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Wrote this at 3 in the morning and didn't check for grammatical mistakes. Here's the version with fewer errors:

First of all thank you guys for helping us reach our second goal. If we keep this up, who knows, we might end up reaching the second goal sometime in September. AG and I can't describe how happy we are. Sure it's not much compared to many other games but it's good to know that almost eighty people care so much about what we're making that they'll give us their money. As promised, we'll now deliver one animation every month, starting with the Diane's NTR blowjob as it won the poll. There is little in the name of the status update to show this week, I've only outlined the next update and will start writing tomorrow.

Now for the big announcement. We've decided to go for a change in approach. Essentially, we're creating two different games now. One that appeals to non-NTR fans and the other that appeals to NTR fans but both of the people had to wait for around seven weeks for an update. Clearly, this approach is not great and it will especially hurt us more in the future as the length of the episodes, through the sheer effect of more player choices and their consequences, will only get bigger.

Nothing of what I've said is particularly surprising. The last update was 21 thousand words long and the one before it, counting only the new scenes, was around 18k, the words are increasing gradually with each update. So it doesn't make sense for the patrons to wait for around five weeks ( which is the best-case scenario) for a single update. This is why we've decided that we will cut the update in two and release the non-NTR update of every part of the episode first and then the NTR update. That doesn't mean we're cutting content off of any of these paths but simply that you'll get quicker updates now and supposing, as a patron, you only want to see the NTR path of the game or the other way around you can choose to support us only when the path of your preference get released. This way you'll also have a better idea about quickly the game is progressing.
TLDR - Game update will break down to Non NTR and NTR. Release will alternate between them. Quicker release

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
TLDR - Game update will break down to Non NTR and NTR. Release will alternate between them. Quicker release
I doubt that dividing into NTR / not NTR will speed up the release of updates. Of course, a separate update will be done faster, the total volume of work will remain unchanged, which means that the time to create it will not change. The only benefit is letting your support pay only for one route

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
Got a request for this one and decided to do it! Enjoy the walkthrough!

Edit: **CURRENTLY UPDATING**

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
thanks zoey

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Lord of Imagination-Ch.3 - P2 (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
Android Port has been updated!

Reactions: 6een

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I doubt that dividing into NTR / not NTR will speed up the release of updates. Of course, a separate update will be done faster, the total volume of work will remain unchanged, which means that the time to create it will not change. The only benefit is letting your support pay only for one route
Yeah, as I noted in the announcement itself and quicker releases would also mean the patrons getting what we're up to.
"Diane's NTR blowjob" God damn it.
Can't do much about that. It won with 10 votes. The distant second scene was Olivia's sex scene with MC and it had just three votes.
anyway you can swap saras name with mom??
No, sorry, not yet. I know I promised to get this fixed in the previous release but Rich just couldn't get the time to get everything done. Needless to say, he's working on it now. He already fixed a few problems. For instance, previously son of a bitch became "tenant of a bitch."
So yeah, the tenant of a bitch is working hard and we'll get this fixed in the next update.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Sihil

So just to get some confirmation based on my last playthrough before this patch ( not played it yet as of writing this )
There was going to be at least 3 routes from what I got. But from the last 2 messages from the patreon that got shared here, the game is now based on 2 routes ? NTR and Non NTR ? And no deviation ?

To clarify what I meant.( before this update 3.p2 )

Playthrough 1 - Ending = Mom and son give in to their feeling and they kiss and she goes to bed, so no magic involved.

Playthrough 2 - Ending = Mom being all paranoid and having to be calmed down with the green powers to go to bed.

Playthrough 3 - Ending = Mom sitting in the kitchen having a heavy drink and talking about having to do things she never thought she would have. No powers involved.

That is at least 3 routes. But I can take that from 2 of those ( in my case ) can be done on the Non Ntr path, that is the first one being Good and the second playthrough being still on the non ntr path but corrupted.
The last one being the NTR route.

If that is the case and from what you have described the routes are now 2 meaning ntr and non ntr and what that comes down too is that the MC wont be fighting back and will essentially be a full on wimp despite there being powers involved and him being chosen... This breaks immersion in my personal opinion. You can be scared because of the unknown and someone having had the power longer then you and being stronger but knowing you have been chosen you can bide your time till you get stronger and fight back. However from what I gather ( could be wrong here hence why I am writing this and asking ) the NTR side gives no option to fight back which essentially makes this another run of the mill dime in a dozen NTR type of NTR that almost every other game has. If that is the case I just wish you guys would come up with a bit more creativity. I am not against NTR or for it, I play both specially if the routes make it so that you can see certain things happening behind the scenes that you would normally not if you followed a different route but making it still apply to the whole story and world at play.

If you got the Normal route and Corrupt route for the Non NTR game that means that essentially there is still 2 routes in 1 depending on your choices.
However like with most other games the NTR NEVER has a fight back option and this is tilting and annoying. If you are giving 1 route 2 options then give the NTR a fighting option also. The game currently as it was in my opinion was perfectly fine as depending on the choices you made you could semi choose a mix of NTR and Non and it still would be believable making you have the 3 routes. But from the sound of it that has been taken away.

Now mind you I made it clear that currently I am not one of your supporters as I am someone who rotates.
And I have yet to play your current update right now of writing, I have it downloaded but Ill be able to give it a go in a few hours and write back on an opinion on that afterwards.

I know delays and such suck and I know you want to make it up to the patreon's and what not that is completely fine and like I said do what you think is best for you and your team, But I would suggest that if what I said was correct in terms of splitting the game in 2 paths and no fighting chance, you have not improved the game but dumb down in my personal opinion and this is no good. I don't dislike NTR I just hate bad writing and that is 9.5 out of 10 NTR's out there because of the simple reasons of and let me write em down for you here.

1.) MC Character immersion break - As in they have the ability and tools to fight back but for some dumb reason forget or don't use it, despite the fact that in the non Ntr routes they appear to be genius level problem solvers and adapt with whatever crap they got to move forward. But on NTR they turn in to brain dead pathetic sack of shits and just let things happen DESPITE having the tools to change that.

2.) Female's/Love interest's Immersion break - When nothing is done to them and with them being able to remember what happened to them, knowing that they have all the options available to them ( as in no drugs,mind crontrol etc.) and refuse something and having been proven they are witty and smart on the NON NTR route, On the NTR Route however they become brain dead idiots for no apparent reason, a small example of main NTR/Blackmail situations with no super natural activities involved. ' I have a video of you and your bf fucking in the public school bathroom, suck my dick and this video wont spread around ' and after they end up on their knees knowing this could ruin her current relationship she ends up getting recorded cheating ( by the blackmailer at that moment )and sees this and ends up going home and thinks to herself " Hope he keeps his word and does delete both video's.. teehee' ".Are you kidding me ?.

Another issue I have here is in games where condom's are involved and the MC having to jump through 5 fire hoops and walk over a mile of broken glass in bare foot for just a kiss on the cheek after 10 updates and our buddy on the NTR path comes in in update 2 and is balls deep in her tonsils and creampied her 6 times while smashing her ovaries to pieces, but our boy the mc though nope must use condom, must take his time and be slow, must be all romantic and shit. It's annoying. To Be Clear, NOT SAYING YOUR GAME IS Doing The Last Part.YET.

I can list a lot more but that is going to be a BIBLE. And I don't feel like starting a whole NTR debate as again I have nothing against it.
But if what I speculated to be the case, You are not improving but dumbing down your game instead for the sake of faster updates and what not. You have a quality top notch game m8, take your time and do what you envisioned instead of trying to haste and rush things just for the sake of pleasing. It might help you in short term to things this way but will hurt you in the long run.

Again up to you what you want to do, I merely suggested and gave my 2 cent's. Up to you if you want to take and accept my suggestions and or idea's or not. Ain't going to give you shit about it weather you want to or not. So long as your happy doing what you are doing ill be happy for you.

Last edited:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Yeah, as I noted in the announcement itself and quicker releases would also mean the patrons getting what we're up to.

Can't do much about that. It won with 10 votes. The distant second scene was Olivia's sex scene with MC and it had just three votes.

No, sorry, not yet. I know I promised to get this fixed in the previous release but Rich just couldn't get the time to get everything done. Needless to say, he's working on it now. He already fixed a few problems. For instance, previously son of a bitch became "tenant of a bitch."
So yeah, the tenant of a bitch is working hard and we'll get this fixed in the next update.
the next update will be the NTR update?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
i only saw two scene - BJ from GF & mind forge hallucination. Not sure if there are any other scene. Underwhelming IMO

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Did the story at least progressed? Sex scene without any reason (fuck fest) is not necessary.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes