• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Well Sihil did answer that part about the NTR and routes. he said the NTR path would be a kinetic novel spiralling into the mc losing all his loved ones without having any chance to stop it. Non-NTR will have two routes, basically a more loving and a more corrupt hero one, that will be slower. Both would have about same time dedicated to it.

Now I do not really think that last is wise from a character consistency point of view or development time since seems Non-NTR would need at least 60% of development time to keep up a bit, though he at least has the magic solution to make the girls be stupid in NTR path. It would be wiser if the NTR was just as slow and the NPC would have to work as well for their sex, if needed introduce a third character that could step in if the NTR NPC would go to fast who can handle them or just kills them. Then again NTR is the ultimate easy power sex fantasy where the NTR NPC is almighty, can do whatever he wishes without repercussions and will always succeed and have the ladies gushing and dripping wet for them. :p :ROFLMAO: So little chance of that, but it would be nice if the NTR NPC would have to work as hard as MC for a change. I doubt though that slow burn NTR games will ever be a thing. :p
I mean he did say it and it does come down to that from what the last patreon messages was saying, but from the NTR path he is shown a bit of something and he does get angry and Zel does tell him to use his anger implying a fighting chance.
The game from the start already had this whole idea that there was going to be a fighting chance, which had my hopes up a bit because it would finally break from the "dime a dozen shoe horned in idea". See you are correct that the NTR NPC does have the power but here is the thing.. so does the MC, yes he is inexperienced and yes he has to learn it and so far it has been made clear he is a chosen champion. Long story short all the tools needed to be able to fight back even if he was to bide his time. See if you just learned you have powers but know that the people you are forced to work with also have that power and longer then you and wield it better then you, but hear you have been chosen and must learn and you will be able to do the same as them if not more. That is more then enough incentive to tell you that while you cannot do anything now you can work hard to make sure to be able to overcome whatever is currently taking place. It's not like what the NTR NPC has the MC does not have.

As to answer your question of " I doubt though that slow burn NTR games will ever be a thing. " . Well the answer to that is yes, yes it could definitely be a thing however that depends on the writing and execution of it. Something that that a lot of people do not even try or attempt to do, they rather be like here have some NTR for the sake of having it with all the shitty writing at it while giving you some of the most rough and raunchy scenes you can ever get which yes does make them hot and amazing but again the immersion just kills it for a lot of people. But yeah in the end it is up to him and his team what he wants to do.

Ill give you an example of a game that has so far the most decent done NTR ( not the best not good not even amazing as it still has flaws but it is going through a rework )
The NTR side of your gf in Where It All began by Ocean. Your gf ends up cheating and what not depending your actions but even then the game gives you a chance to sort of make amends or what not and there no super power involved.
The Adventurous Couple, another one again NTR is not amazing or perfectly done but still believable and you get the option to work it through and get a fighting chance to correct things.

They are not perfect but they sure as hell do a lot of a better job compared to 99.5 of the othe NTR's out there. But it is not just NTR I am against bullshit writing in general for example, if a girl is hardcore lesbian from the get go and you as a male suddenly make her dick crazed is also breaking an immersion and is shitty writing. Keep your story consistent.

But yeah I don't want this to turn in to an NTR debate as I have nothing against ntr I have something against shitty writing in general and sadly NTR is the victim of writing om almost all of these games and gets the top award of " shuved in for the sake of just shuving it in" award.

I just want these Dev's with those golden gem games to start trying something different for once in their life.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This thread is like a warzone lol. But it's got the rape tag so I'm sure these wars and re-edits couldn't possibly be about consensual sex could they? The cut scene clearly must be deleting a rape scene right?... because an imaginary character getting raped is clearly worth more of an arguement as opposed to an imaginary character getting imaginary cheated on right? lol

Note: I haven't actually played the game, I just wanted to watch the world burn

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I mean he did say it and it does come down to that from what the last patreon messages was saying, but from the NTR path he is shown a bit of something and he does get angry and Zel does tell him to use his anger implying a fighting chance.
The game from the start already had this whole idea that there was going to be a fighting chance, which had my hopes up a bit because it would finally break from the "dime a dozen shoe horned in idea". See you are correct that the NTR NPC does have the power but here is the thing.. so does the MC, yes he is inexperienced and yes he has to learn it and so far it has been made clear he is a chosen champion. Long story short all the tools needed to be able to fight back even if he was to bide his time. See if you just learned you have powers but know that the people you are forced to work with also have that power and longer then you and wield it better then you, but hear you have been chosen and must learn and you will be able to do the same as them if not more. That is more then enough incentive to tell you that while you cannot do anything now you can work hard to make sure to be able to overcome whatever is currently taking place. It's not like what the NTR NPC has the MC does not have.

As to answer your question of " I doubt though that slow burn NTR games will ever be a thing. " . Well the answer to that is yes, yes it could definitely be a thing however that depends on the writing and execution of it. Something that that a lot of people do not even try or attempt to do, they rather be like here have some NTR for the sake of having it with all the shitty writing at it while giving you some of the most rough and raunchy scenes you can ever get which yes does make them hot and amazing but again the immersion just kills it for a lot of people. But yeah in the end it is up to him and his team what he wants to do.

Ill give you an example of a game that has so far the most decent done NTR ( not the best not good not even amazing as it still has flaws but it is going through a rework )
The NTR side of your gf in Where It All began by Ocean. Your gf ends up cheating and what not depending your actions but even then the game gives you a chance to sort of make amends or what not and there no super power involved.
The Adventurous Couple, another one again NTR is not amazing or perfectly done but still believable and you get the option to work it through and get a fighting chance to correct things.

They are not perfect but they sure as hell do a lot of a better job compared to 99.5 of the othe NTR's out there. But it is not just NTR I am against bullshit writing in general for example, if a girl is hardcore lesbian from the get go and you as a male suddenly make her dick crazed is also breaking an immersion and is shitty writing. Keep your story consistent.

But yeah I won't want this to turn in to an NTR debate as I have nothing against ntr I have something against shitty writing in general and sadly NTR is the victim of writing om almost all of these games and gets the top award of " shuved in for the sake of just shuving it in" award.

I just want these Dev's with those golden gem games to start trying something different for once in their life.
Also not wanting to start a NTR debate, but thing is the NTR genre is about only a few things. Basically NPC rapes a female into his submissive slave with a weak MC that can not stop him/her and will never face any consequences or danger during their actions. (For rape can read blackmail/drugging etc).

Now besides being pretty boring if played a few of those games it is not a real problem for a full NTR genre game, since that is what the fans of that genre actually want and love. I actually doubt the fans would like a slow burn NTR since they do not immerse or if do, they immerse with the NPC most of time, unless have a love for being cuckolded. I could be wrong though.

A problem arises though when make a game with both more romantic love routes and a NTR genre route, namely character integrity and speed of developments. In this game that is partly taken away by the use of magic, which in a way excuses the female NPC's for their behaviour and makes it more acceptable that the females react different in the NTR route as romantic route. Still the female characters should make sense on both routes and dev should be aware that if there are already gang bangs on the NTR path there will be grumblings if on the non NTR path MC is just allowed to hold hands or kiss the cheek of those characters. It is not an easy thing for a dev to balance those two different paths in a game. :)

Reactions: Mikuby and Gold613

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
This thread is like a warzone lol. But it's got the rape tag so I'm sure these wars and re-edits couldn't possibly be about consensual sex could they? The cut scene clearly must be deleting a rape scene right?... because an imaginary character getting raped is clearly worth more of an arguement as opposed to an imaginary character getting imaginary cheated on right? lol

Note: I haven't actually played the game, I just wanted to watch the world burn
Not sure where you got the idea of a warzone as I doubt people actually going at each other's throat. As for the rape I don't think that it was taken out because of "rape" honestly, it just got taken out and some people are upset because it was indeed a hot scene. however it is very much at the start of the game. So the thing is there was a rewrite and currently the way it is set up the girls are resistant to the powers that are used against them, if the rape scene was still there and the person who it was used on suddenly resisted it would legit not make sense. So knowing this in mind and wanting to slightly alter things to a more "believable" story so to speak they took it out. At the end of the day there is still a rape ( BJ ) depending on your choices. Anything that happens against the females their will involving the green power by the ntr npc is technically rape as after using them he makes them forget or alters their memory. The MC has not exactly forced anyone in to anything in fac tthe few times he has used his abilities it only made the girls lower their inhibitions towards him ( they already want him just are either shy or conflicted because of circumstances )

so far I don't think anyone is having a fight with anyone at the current moment, either that or I just don't try to take the most negative out of someones text. :unsure:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Not sure where you got the idea of a warzone as I doubt people actually going at each other's throat. As for the rape I don't think that it was taken out because of "rape" honestly, it just got taken out and some people are upset because it was indeed a hot scene. however it is very much at the start of the game. So the thing is there was a rewrite and currently the way it is set up the girls are resistant to the powers that are used against them, if the rape scene was still there and the person who it was used on suddenly resisted it would legit not make sense. So knowing this in mind and wanting to slightly alter things to a more "believable" story so to speak they took it out. At the end of the day there is still a rape ( BJ ) depending on your choices. Anything that happens against the females their will involving the green power by the ntr npc is technically rape as after using them he makes them forget or alters their memory. The MC has not exactly forced anyone in to anything in fac tthe few times he has used his abilities it only made the girls lower their inhibitions towards him ( they already want him just are either shy or conflicted because of circumstances )

so far I don't think anyone is having a fight with anyone at the current moment, either that or I just don't try to take the most negative out of someones text. :unsure:
The rape thing was a joke to make a point because there are pages of ragers that got a scene deleted and there isn't a single page that goes without the mention of a certain tag I won't mention. lol. It's just humorous how worked up some people get about a game. Don't get me wrong, I do too sometimes, but I try to be swear free and mostly respectful when I make points...

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Also not wanting to start a NTR debate, but thing is the NTR genre is about only a few things. Basically NPC rapes a female into his submissive slave with a weak MC that can not stop him/her and will never face any consequences or danger during their actions. (For rape can read blackmail/drugging etc).

Now besides being pretty boring if played a few of those games it is not a real problem for a full NTR genre game, since that is what the fans of that genre actually want and love. I actually doubt the fans would like a slow burn NTR since they do not immerse or if do, they immerse with the NPC most of time, unless have a love for being cuckolded. I could be wrong though.

A problem arises though when make a game with both more romantic love routes and a NTR genre route, namely character integrity and speed of developments. In this game that is partly taken away by the use of magic, which in a way excuses the female NPC's for their behaviour and makes it more acceptable that the females react different in the NTR route as romantic route. Still the female characters should make sense on both routes and dev should be aware that if there are already gang bangs on the NTR path there will be grumblings if on the non NTR path MC is just allowed to hold hands or kiss the cheek of those characters. It is not an easy thing for a dev to balance those two different paths in a game. :)
I agree with most of this and you are right also on it. but the last part I slightly disagree with the part of " It is not an easy thing for a dev to balance those two different paths in a game. " it is not the dev's problem to balance it is the writers job to make it work, the dev should only have to make the scenes come to life.
Also yes on full NTR games nothing makes sense like ever over there but the game is pretty much focused and based on ntr and situations not making sense so there is no immersion or even trying to connect with the characters there. I am for that reason not using those examples either they are exempt and an exception.

For example ill give what I mean as a different shitty writing, Acting Lessons... an amazing game very well executed only for it to have a shitty last few updates because the writing was poorly done as fuck forcing you to choose 1 of the girls. Where in a situation like that your adrenaline would be so high that your main focus would be getting both to safety and you would have dragged em both out and yet the Dev/writer of that game wanted drama in there which is fine btw but chose to do it so poorly and pathetic it turned most people off from that game. He is currently doing a very good and amazing job on Being A Dik... unless he decides on some shitty anti climatic nonsense in that one too.

However in games like this one everything is possible so long as the writing is good. key here being writing. But on the rest I pretty much agree with you. 100 %

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree with most of this and you are right also on it. but the last part I slightly disagree with the part of " It is not an easy thing for a dev to balance those two different paths in a game. " it is not the dev's problem to balance it is the writers job to make it work, the dev should only have to make the scenes come to life.
Also yes on full NTR games nothing makes sense like ever over there but the game is pretty much focused and based on ntr and situations not making sense so there is no immersion or even trying to connect with the characters there. I am for that reason not using those examples either they are exempt and an exception.

For example ill give what I mean as a different shitty writing, Acting Lessons... an amazing game very well executed only for it to have a shitty last few updates because the writing was poorly done as fuck forcing you to choose 1 of the girls. Where in a situation like that your adrenaline would be so high that your main focus would be getting both to safety and you would have dragged em both out and yet the Dev/writer of that game wanted drama in there which is fine btw but chose to do it so poorly and pathetic it turned most people off from that game. He is currently doing a very good and amazing job on Being A Dik... unless he decides on some shitty anti climatic nonsense in that one too.

However in games like this one everything is possible so long as the writing is good. key here being writing. But on the rest I pretty much agree with you. 100 %
Well that will always be the difference between a good game or bad game in the end, NTR or not. Writing makes or breaks the game, even more so if the theme of the game in question is not very original. :)

Reactions: Gold613

yy7poihh

Jan 31, 2020
wondering why they rewrote the scene where Carl comes over and seemingly removed the NTR from that scene. ?
Is the old version, with the mom scene with the black mafia guy, still available???

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
wondering why they rewrote the scene where Carl comes over and seemingly removed the NTR from that scene. ?
Is the old version, with the mom scene with the black mafia guy, still available???
Idk maybe because some people complained about him getting with her so soon :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
More or less two reasons. First at that stage in the game where non-NTR path players where still to be expected to live through that scene, unseen or not it did turn of a part of that player base that dev does intend to target in the Non-NTR routes. So the scene did not fit the intentions of the dev or the result he wanted to get with it at that stage of the game.

Second, even more important to write an overall better story devs decided to give the girls some resist ability. Now with that ability that scene did no longer fit the game at that point, though I would not be surprised if it could come back later on the NTR path, when it does make sense. After all the scene is already rendered and done so easy enough to drop it in at the right time. :p

yy7poihh

Jan 31, 2020
More or less two reasons. First at that stage in the game where non-NTR path players where still to be expected to live through that scene, unseen or not it did turn of a part of that player base that dev does intend to target in the Non-NTR routes. So the scene did not fit the intentions of the dev or the result he wanted to get with it at that stage of the game.

Second, even more important to write an overall better story devs decided to give the girls some resist ability. Now with that ability that scene did no longer fit the game at that point, though I would not be surprised if it could come back later on the NTR path, when it does make sense. After all the scene is already rendered and done so easy enough to drop it in at the right time. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not here in OP, maybe on another site. I am not a NTR fan, but maybe someone here who is a fan kept an old version and could add a torrent link or something.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm still not sure about this game it seems to have to many stats I'm not sure why being a good guy gives you weak points especially since most of the good choices are not doing what Zel says especially since Carl tells the MC the more depraved choices you make the more powerful she becomes. So why does picking the opposite of what Zel wants make you a pussy.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm still not sure about this game it seems to have to many stats I'm not sure why being a good guy gives you weak points especially since most of the good choices are not doing what Zel says especially since Carl tells the MC the more depraved choices you make the more powerful she becomes. So why does picking the opposite of what Zel wants make you a pussy.
That is part of the game the devs are still reworking. Dev said in earlier post that intention is a weak hero NTR path, Non-NTR good strong hero and Non-NTR bad strong hero path. The coding for that rework should be done hopefully by end of this month.

Reactions: Rinbael
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes