Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
When Zel enters your mind and you are given the options to give in, say no or fight back, I have no idea what option is the right choice? I might just save here until a walkthrough is done.
Anybody have any theories what each of the answers are for. Without a w/t, I have no idea what to choose? I am definitely going non NTR path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grelk

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Zel's action doesnt make sense. Try her best to make MC stronger only to betray MC. Come, it would be better to send MC to die fighting than just betray him. Also even you dont use darklight the first time around, GF still develop the new kink...should be Zel's influence

Reactions: Grelk

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Also with his older sister Ellie being "Dead" I have this little weird thing that maybe Ellie is the old mans Champion. His Champion is a female and clad in full armor so you don't see her face, second Zel mentions that she is not able to find Ellie's Soul, she never said she found her body or whatever.
Damn !! Now that would be brutal but it's also an interesting theory. Personally, I think either Zel or Carl killed her to make the MC Zel's lapdog. The scene with the old dude was creepy AF, thought he'd kill the MC. Poor dude must've shit his pants. The question is who the fuck betrayed him ?? Guess it was either Gabriel (Carl's ass-kisser), Pete (he was already seen with the old man !!) or Zelphryna to protect Carl.

But wouldn't it make more sense for those assholes to be a team 'till they deal with the enemy and his champion and only then start fighting each other ??:unsure: There's nothing serious at stake, just the fate of the whole fucking world.:FacePalm: Maybe that Thainendra dude wants to recruit the MC to spite Zelphryna ?? Also, who the fuck is her mom and why is she so butthurt when the MC speaks about her ??

Don't know how the whole NTR - non NTR 50-50 will look in the long run, but I'm digging the plot so far. So Sihil on behalf of all the fine gentlemen in this community who are also true men of culture I'd like to ask u to please give us some sweet "action" with the sexy Bianca.:giggle: She should have some scenes with the MC and with Carl or some other dudes for the NTR fans so we all can fap ... ehh enjoy this beautiful woman's screen time. Pls do us a solid bro' !!(y)

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I don't get how the versioning works here. What am I supposed to be downloading? If this is chapter 3 where is the rest? Is this inclusive? what is going on?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
AgentGames So I went through several playthroughs this time, then I found the Walkthrough because I wasn't really satisfied that anything I was doing was the right way.

Here's what I've determined thus far: Even with the NTR or Non NTR, there are also two paths with in them. Strong vs Weak.

Strong seems to coincide with uses of Darklight, while Weak seems to coincide with Morality.
The strong path leads to you using your powers on Sara, which makes her reaction to being with you more lustful. Especially if you used your powers on Diane as well.

The Weak paths seems to be more romantic based. But that comes with some downfalls as well.
The Cheating points are also confusing, because it makes me wonder if there is going to be some pitfall later with Olivia based on the Cheating Points.

So more or less I would like some clarification on the paths:
Is the Strong Path going to lead to corruption/enslavement regardless of intention?
Is the weak path going to result in romantic but ultimately failed options (due mostly to cheating without Darklight control)?
Are the cheating points going to end up biting us, depending on the Strong vs Weak paths, specifically to uses of Darklight (especially on Olivia)?

Also, are there going to be girls that are more or less impossible to get on one path or the other? Like his supposedly lesbian sister or her girlfriend?
Will they only be available in the Darklight path?

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Love the theories here. Some are more right than others.
what's the point of the incest patch if MC still calls his mom by her name? :unsure:
I know, I know. Rich is fixing that as we speak.
Eh, not really. A good plot twist is something that you don't expect, but given the circumstances, family bloodline, other sister able to see Zel, her being part of the other side is not that unexpected.
Won't comment on the theory itself but I don't agree with the first part of the comment. A good plot twist, in my opinion, is something people who've paid close attention can see coming. That way the people who have not done so can still be taken aback and the ones who have get rewarded for paying close attention.
Here's a of George RR Martin that explains that better than I ever could.
Zel's action doesnt make sense. Try her best to make MC stronger only to betray MC. Come, it would be better to send MC to die fighting than just betray him. Also even you dont use darklight the first time around, GF still develop the new kink...should be Zel's influence
Actually that's faulty coding. In the previous chapter, AG didn't create a variable for the possibility where MC doesn't use his powers on Olivia. It will be fixed in the next update.
do we know how many chapters are planned or even if there is a set number?
10 though it's tentative. At first I had planned 3 endings then it grew to 4 and now I think six is more like it. So yeah, don't quote me on it.
Sihil

So just to get some confirmation based on my last playthrough before this patch ( not played it yet as of writing this )
There was going to be at least 3 routes from what I got. But from the last 2 messages from the patreon that got shared here, the game is now based on 2 routes ? NTR and Non NTR ? And no deviation ?

To clarify what I meant.( before this update 3.p2 )

Playthrough 1 - Ending = Mom and son give in to their feeling and they kiss and she goes to bed, so no magic involved.

Playthrough 2 - Ending = Mom being all paranoid and having to be calmed down with the green powers to go to bed.

Playthrough 3 - Ending = Mom sitting in the kitchen having a heavy drink and talking about having to do things she never thought she would have. No powers involved.

That is at least 3 routes. But I can take that from 2 of those ( in my case ) can be done on the Non Ntr path, that is the first one being Good and the second playthrough being still on the non ntr path but corrupted.
The last one being the NTR route.

If that is the case and from what you have described the routes are now 2 meaning ntr and non ntr and what that comes down too is that the MC wont be fighting back and will essentially be a full on wimp despite there being powers involved and him being chosen... This breaks immersion in my personal opinion. You can be scared because of the unknown and someone having had the power longer then you and being stronger but knowing you have been chosen you can bide your time till you get stronger and fight back. However from what I gather ( could be wrong here hence why I am writing this and asking ) the NTR side gives no option to fight back which essentially makes this another run of the mill dime in a dozen NTR type of NTR that almost every other game has. If that is the case I just wish you guys would come up with a bit more creativity. I am not against NTR or for it, I play both specially if the routes make it so that you can see certain things happening behind the scenes that you would normally not if you followed a different route but making it still apply to the whole story and world at play.

If you got the Normal route and Corrupt route for the Non NTR game that means that essentially there is still 2 routes in 1 depending on your choices.
However like with most other games the NTR NEVER has a fight back option and this is tilting and annoying. If you are giving 1 route 2 options then give the NTR a fighting option also. The game currently as it was in my opinion was perfectly fine as depending on the choices you made you could semi choose a mix of NTR and Non and it still would be believable making you have the 3 routes. But from the sound of it that has been taken away.

Now mind you I made it clear that currently I am not one of your supporters as I am someone who rotates.
And I have yet to play your current update right now of writing, I have it downloaded but Ill be able to give it a go in a few hours and write back on an opinion on that afterwards.

I know delays and such suck and I know you want to make it up to the patreon's and what not that is completely fine and like I said do what you think is best for you and your team, But I would suggest that if what I said was correct in terms of splitting the game in 2 paths and no fighting chance, you have not improved the game but dumb down in my personal opinion and this is no good. I don't dislike NTR I just hate bad writing and that is 9.5 out of 10 NTR's out there because of the simple reasons of and let me write em down for you here.

1.) MC Character immersion break - As in they have the ability and tools to fight back but for some dumb reason forget or don't use it, despite the fact that in the non Ntr routes they appear to be genius level problem solvers and adapt with whatever crap they got to move forward. But on NTR they turn in to brain dead pathetic sack of shits and just let things happen DESPITE having the tools to change that.

2.) Female's/Love interest's Immersion break - When nothing is done to them and with them being able to remember what happened to them, knowing that they have all the options available to them ( as in no drugs,mind crontrol etc.) and refuse something and having been proven they are witty and smart on the NON NTR route, On the NTR Route however they become brain dead idiots for no apparent reason, a small example of main NTR/Blackmail situations with no super natural activities involved. ' I have a video of you and your bf fucking in the public school bathroom, suck my dick and this video wont spread around ' and after they end up on their knees knowing this could ruin her current relationship she ends up getting recorded cheating ( by the blackmailer at that moment )and sees this and ends up going home and thinks to herself " Hope he keeps his word and does delete both video's.. teehee' ".Are you kidding me ?.

Another issue I have here is in games where condom's are involved and the MC having to jump through 5 fire hoops and walk over a mile of broken glass in bare foot for just a kiss on the cheek after 10 updates and our buddy on the NTR path comes in in update 2 and is balls deep in her tonsils and creampied her 6 times while smashing her ovaries to pieces, but our boy the mc though nope must use condom, must take his time and be slow, must be all romantic and shit. It's annoying. To Be Clear, NOT SAYING YOUR GAME IS Doing The Last Part.YET.

I can list a lot more but that is going to be a BIBLE. And I don't feel like starting a whole NTR debate as again I have nothing against it.
But if what I speculated to be the case, You are not improving but dumbing down your game instead for the sake of faster updates and what not. You have a quality top notch game m8, take your time and do what you envisioned instead of trying to haste and rush things just for the sake of pleasing. It might help you in short term to things this way but will hurt you in the long run.

Again up to you what you want to do, I merely suggested and gave my 2 cent's. Up to you if you want to take and accept my suggestions and or idea's or not. Ain't going to give you shit about it weather you want to or not. So long as your happy doing what you are doing ill be happy for you.
This is a huge post. I promise I'll read it and get back to you.
Damn !! Now that would be brutal but it's also an interesting theory. Personally, I think either Zel or Carl killed her to make the MC Zel's lapdog. The scene with the old dude was creepy AF, thought he'd kill the MC. Poor dude must've shit his pants. The question is who the fuck betrayed him ?? Guess it was either Gabriel (Carl's ass-kisser), Pete (he was already seen with the old man !!) or Zelphryna to protect Carl.

But wouldn't it make more sense for those assholes to be a team 'till they deal with the enemy and his champion and only then start fighting each other ??:unsure: There's nothing serious at stake, just the fate of the whole fucking world.:FacePalm: Maybe that Thainendra dude wants to recruit the MC to spite Zelphryna ?? Also, who the fuck is her mom and why is she so butthurt when the MC speaks about her ??

Don't know how the whole NTR - non NTR 50-50 will look in the long run, but I'm digging the plot so far. So Sihil on behalf of all the fine gentlemen in this community who are also true men of culture I'd like to ask u to please give us some sweet "action" with the sexy Bianca.:giggle: She should have some scenes with the MC and with Carl or some other dudes for the NTR fans so we all can fap ... ehh enjoy this beautiful woman's screen time. Pls do us a solid bro' !!(y)
I really like your theories, though I won't say how right they are. As for the creepy dude, thanks, that's what I was going for with the beetle dying and the dogs howling and then stopping suddenly. I was trying to create a morbid atmosphere well-suited for the God of Death. Wasn't sure it'd work. I'm glad it did though.
As for Zel and her mom, their history is.... complicated.
Of course, you don't introduce a sexy girl in an adult game just to admire her from afar.
AgentGames So I went through several playthroughs this time, then I found the Walkthrough because I wasn't really satisfied that anything I was doing was the right way.

Here's what I've determined thus far: Even with the NTR or Non NTR, there are also two paths with in them. Strong vs Weak.

Strong seems to coincide with uses of Darklight, while Weak seems to coincide with Morality.
The strong path leads to you using your powers on Sara, which makes her reaction to being with you more lustful. Especially if you used your powers on Diane as well.

The Weak paths seems to be more romantic based. But that comes with some downfalls as well.
The Cheating points are also confusing, because it makes me wonder if there is going to be some pitfall later with Olivia based on the Cheating Points.

So more or less I would like some clarification on the paths:
Is the Strong Path going to lead to corruption/enslavement regardless of intention?
Is the weak path going to result in romantic but ultimately failed options (due mostly to cheating without Darklight control)?
Are the cheating points going to end up biting us, depending on the Strong vs Weak paths, specifically to uses of Darklight (especially on Olivia)?

Also, are there going to be girls that are more or less impossible to get on one path or the other? Like his supposedly lesbian sister or her girlfriend?
Will they only be available in the Darklight path?
Hi, I'm Sihil, the writer. There will be three main paths. Zoey Raven (she/he creates walkthrough for various games here.) asked me today on discord what's going on with the confusing choices and I told the same thing I will tell you: Please wait till the messy code becomes less messy.
There are main three paths. One is NTR where morality just doesn't matter and will is low. Then there are the paths that depend on morality. If you're "good" then you go for the moral path but if you're being "evil" then roughly the path will diverge in two more paths. One where you are not exactly evil but just ambitious. This path will include the possibility where you're making ruthless and Machiavellian choices but don't use Darklight on your loved ones and treat them alright in general. Then there's the path that is unquestionably evil where most of the choices you make are evil.
Right now, the situation might seem like the way you describe but that will be fixed with the next update. The saves will likely be useless in that release.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

Won't comment on the theory itself but I don't agree with the first part of the comment. A good plot twist, in my opinion, is something people who've paid close attention can see coming. That way the people who have not done so can still be taken aback and the ones who have get rewarded for paying close attention.

Actually that's faulty coding. In the previous chapter, AG didn't create a variable for the possibility where MC doesn't use his powers on Olivia. It will be fixed in the next update.

10 though it's tentative. At first I had planned 3 endings then it grew to 4 and now I think six is more like it. So yeah, don't quote me on it.

I really like your theories, though I won't say how right they are. As for the creepy dude, thanks, that's what I was going for with the beetle dying and the dogs howling and then stopping suddenly. I was trying to create a morbid atmosphere well-suited for the God of Death. Wasn't sure it'd work. I'm glad it did though.
Of course, you don't introduce a sexy girl in an adult game just to admire her from afar.

Hi, I'm Sihil, the writer. There will be three main paths. Zoey Raven (she/he creates walkthrough for various games here.) asked me today on discord what's going on with the confusing choices and I told the same thing I will tell you: Please wait till the messy code becomes less messy.
There are main three paths. One is NTR where morality just doesn't matter and will is low. Then there are the paths that depend on morality. If you're "good" then you go for the moral path but if you're being "evil" then roughly the path will diverge in two more paths. One where you are not exactly evil but just ambitious. This path will include the possibility where you're making ruthless and Machiavellian choices but don't use Darklight on your loved ones and treat them alright in general. Then there's the path that is unquestionably evil where most of the choices you make are evil.
Right now, the situation might seem like the way you describe but that will be fixed with the next update. The saves will likely be useless in that release.
I'm just wondering when you guys are able to clean up the code will you be able to be a good guy without the MC being weak since right now nearly every good choice gives you weak points.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

6 ending would be a bit too much. I say would lower the number of ending and make more contents for the ending. It would be much better. Otherwise each ending will leave us with a meh feeling ..

Also please make a ending/scene gallery so players can know if they have cleared every possible scenario

Reactions: Luckzor

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Ashley most probably on the Light Bringer side. Since they have bats and you hear ppl dying in Paris. Most likely they are sent there.
She is just 18 years old, i don't think that Sara will let her go like that without questioning after what had happened with the older sister, the father, and maybe herself. She and Alex are beating some mafia guys around the city, Lightbringer aparently has been acting some years.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I hope he is fixing some hardcoded name issues as well..
being called "Name" is just wrong LMAO!
there was another scene where we were called "MC" as well but forgot to take a screen..

edit: and there was a scene with Ashly where either she was referring to MC as "Ash" or it was a nametag mismatch and was supposed to be said by the MC.. wasn't sure..

Reactions: Sihil

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The question is who the fuck betrayed him ?? Guess it was either Gabriel (Carl's ass-kisser), Pete (he was already seen with the old man !!) or Zelphryna to protect Carl.
There were three people that knew about the whole Carl plan. MC, Zel, and that women he made the deal with. So either the women or someone from her side, or Zel herself. Gabe and Pete were never confided in the plan.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018

Ok, at least there is some semblance of order coming. It also kinda seemed like the end of this update pointed toward a chance to switch sides, but maybe I'm just reading into that.

Still it would be nice to have at least a semi-spoiler in this case.

Like: Are all girls available on both non-ntr paths, regardless of how it effects ending? Or will some be forbidden depending on which path you take?

Mr. Boris

May 2, 2020
Well... Noice game. But you have no choises! (Except ntr or no ntr.)
Why the mc MUST fuck the blonde therapist rich bitch?

SORRY Dudes!
I like choises...

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes