Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That is part of the game the devs are still reworking. Dev said in earlier post that intention is a weak hero NTR path, Non-NTR good strong hero and Non-NTR bad strong hero path. The coding for that rework should be done hopefully by end of this month.
Oh right I didn't know that thanks for answering That makes the game more interesting to me the idea of being given mind control powers but not using them to win girls over is appealing to me. The fact that being a good guy makes that bitch Zel weaker is definitely a bonus.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Oh right I didn't know that thanks for answering That makes the game more interesting to me the idea of being given mind control powers but not using them to win girls over is appealing to me. The fact that being a good guy makes that bitch Zel weaker is definitely a bonus.
Ah but there is a small problem with that... if you choose ALL the ones with weak points, Zel might get weaker but you also lose every single one of your girls in the process. At least with what currently is in the game, I know he was going to rework the point system and what not but currently some of those weak options lead to a route of losing and being a weak moral hero who loses every loved one in the process. Not sure I am feeling that.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Is the old version, with the mom scene with the black mafia guy, still available???
Allow me to be VERY CLEAR.
I did not make this link I dont OWN this link I did not UPLOAD this link I merely FOUND this link.
I have downloaded it and scanned it with my malware Bytes pro ( paid for ) and nothing came up.

It is also NOT from F95 so download at your OWN risk.

I downloaded it and tested it and it still has the deleted scenes in it at the start of the game.

<== Lord of Imagination Ch2 Part 2. Contains the Scene at the start with Carl and Mom. No incest patch added though so she is called Landlady or whatever.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Ah but there is a small problem with that... if you choose ALL the ones with weak points, Zel might get weaker but you also lose every single one of your girls in the process. At least with what currently is in the game, I know he was going to rework the point system and what not but currently some of those weak options lead to a route of losing and being a weak moral hero who loses every loved one in the process. Not sure I am feeling that.
Yeah I found that out when I tried that at least he is reworking that stuff I'll just wait till he gets round doing that. I'm guessing the old man that appears is going to help you if you go that route so I'm assuming you won't need that bitch Zel if he helps you.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Yeah I found that out when I tried that at least he is reworking that stuff I'll just wait till he gets round doing that. I'm guessing the old man that appears is going to help you if you go that route so I'm assuming you won't need that bitch Zel if he helps you.
Maybe yeah maybe no, See we don't know yet if Zel betrayed or not or if it was part of the old man's plans. Honestly it could fit Zel's to Lie about it and have betrayed you. This we will have to see, the big problem is. Zel is an unknown variable right now but you are familiar with her and are starting to get to know her and knowing what peril she is in. In other words you are starting to understand her and seeing her weaknesses. The old man however, all you know is he pops in now and then and has had his eyes on you for a bit however other then that we know literally absolutely nothing about em.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good writing does help and def hoping for a good rework on the point system I just hope that the "NTR" wont be a brain dead one and seriously considers a fighting chance, all the options and what not are there for it. Including the old man.

Reactions: Karl Franz 77

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
wondering why they rewrote the scene where Carl comes over and seemingly removed the NTR from that scene. ?
Is the old version, with the mom scene with the black mafia guy, still available???
If I remember correct (might be diffrent game, I play so many) they remove that part because it was "rape" and patreon don't like that. Why people are still on patreon I will never understand while there are so many other new sites that is much better.

In my opinion useless update, no real content yet only intro stuff.

Better wait with this game

Last edited:

vultron

May 19, 2018
I find it a bit dumb how in the dialogue MC says he doesn't trust Zel but then gives her permission to enter his mind that seems a rather stupid thing to do for someone you don't trust. For all he knows she could make him more compliant by messing around in his head and it's not as if she had threatened to kill anyone if he said no.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Maybe yeah maybe no, See we don't know yet if Zel betrayed or not or if it was part of the old man's plans. Honestly it could fit Zel's to Lie about it and have betrayed you. This we will have to see, the big problem is. Zel is an unknown variable right now but you are familiar with her and are starting to get to know her and knowing what peril she is in. In other words you are starting to understand her and seeing her weaknesses. The old man however, all you know is he pops in now and then and has had his eyes on you for a bit however other then that we know literally absolutely nothing about em.

Good writing does help and def hoping for a good rework on the point system I just hope that the "NTR" wont be a brain dead one and seriously considers a fighting chance, all the options and what not are there for it. Including the old man.
Hm I never thought of it that way I really didn't like Zel you don't know when she is lying to you and when she is being honest which i really hate. The fact that her cult followers are causing mass mayhem behind the scenes and murdering loads of innocent people and she agrees with what they are doing makes me have no sympathy for her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hm I never thought of it that way I really didn't like Zel you don't know when she is lying to you and when she is being honest which i really hate. The fact that her cult followers are causing mass mayhem behind the scenes and murdering loads of innocent people and she agrees with what they are doing makes me have no sympathy for her.
Most likely Zel is the one that helps you on the corrupt hero path and the old man on the good hero path or the dev might surprise us. :p

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Most likely Zel is the one that helps you on the corrupt hero path and the old man on the good hero path or the dev might surprise us. :p
Yeah I don't trust Zel so I won't be doing that path but the old man is dodgy you don't know anything about him and he appears from nowhere so he could be helping the Lightbringer or he could be a third party. I think the story of this game is way more interesting now after the dev got a new writer once he gets round to reworking the point system the game will have a lot of potential.

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah I don't trust Zel so I won't be doing that path but the old man is dodgy you don't know anything about him and he appears from nowhere so he could be helping the Lightbringer or he could be a third party. I think the story of this game is way more interesting now after the dev got a new writer once he gets round to reworking the point system the game will have a lot of potential.
At the end of the update he announced who he is, and based on the previous interactions with him, I'd trust him more than Zel, seeing how many times Zel fucked you over already.

Reactions: Grelk

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
At the end of the update he announced who he is, and based on the previous interactions with him, I'd trust him more than Zel, seeing how many times Zel fucked you over already.
Yeah I agree with you he hasn't fucked the MC over yet so he is already more trustworthy than Zel and her murderous cult.

I think that maybe "lightbringer" is the missing sister.
I think it could be the missing sister or Ashley not sure which one.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
I think it could be the missing sister or Ashley not sure which one.
Thinking about it, Zel said that she is dead because she can't find her soul. It could be because her power make it impossible, or maybe she lied because if the MC knows that Lightbringer is his sister he will change sides.

Reactions: Grelk

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thinking about it, Zel said that she is dead because she can't find her soul. It could be because her power make it impossible, or maybe she lied because if the MC knows that Lightbringer is his sister he will change sides.
Yeah Gold613 mentioned it in his spoiler tag Zel might not be able to find her soul because the Lightbringer magic has hidden it or like you said Zel might be lying which I'm going to assume is what happened since I don't trust anything she says.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah Gold613 mentioned it in his spoiler tag Zel might not be able to find her soul because the Lightbringer magic has hidden it or like you said Zel might be lying which I'm going to assume is what happened since I don't trust anything she says.
And the MC said that she was gone 2 and half years, came home and again gone. To me it sounds as a cover to fight in a secret war or something like that...

Reactions: Rinbael

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
When Zel enters your mind and you are given the options to give in, say no or fight back, I have no idea what option is the right choice? I might just save here until a walkthrough is done.
Anybody have any theories what each of the answers are for. Without a w/t, I have no idea what to choose? I am definitely going non NTR path.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes