Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Played through the game and wondering why they rewrote the scene where Carl comes over and seemingly removed the NTR from that scene. Also wondering hy they pretty much removed NTR entirely apart from that one small scene with the police officer.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Played through the game and wondering why they rewrote the scene where Carl comes over and seemingly removed the NTR from that scene. Also wondering hy they pretty much removed NTR entirely apart from that one small scene with the police officer.
yeah, when there is normaly the NTR scene u now got stapped with a dagger.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Did the story at least progressed? Sex scene without any reason (fuck fest) is not necessary.
The story did move a bit not much yet. You did see the Dead God though...
Actually it moved quite a bit. You found about your sister (presumably), you had another bout with Zelph, and now that she betrays you yet again it seems you can switch sides eventually to the old man (who at this point seems to be a much better alternative than that traitorous bitch).

Apr 21, 2020
Actually it moved quite a bit. You found about your sister (presumably), you had another bout with Zelph, and now that she betrays you yet again it seems you can switch sides eventually to the old man (who at this point seems to be a much better alternative than that traitorous bitch).
Could you please answer my questions? Thanks ^

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
The NTR route was totally intriguing hope to see NTR path in future updates.
The only reason I downloaded this game :(

The NTR is still in the game just that the part with the mom at the start has been taken out because it felt rushed and wanted to take a bit of a different approach, but seeing as I have not been answered yet from my question I asked Sihil and me just now finished playing the update, I am not sure what exactly the plan is but it does seem that the paths have been seperated. NTR and Non NTR, now the Non NTR has 2 routes but the NTR itself is questionable if it will have 2 paths or not.
I mean NTR is fine but just shuving ntr in with shitty writing is a trash game. There will be more NTR scenes and what not added to the game so I would say keep an eye out for em. Not sure if the NTR path will be just a spiral downwards with the MC having no option to fight back or not, but if it is your mainstream dime a dozen NTR then prob there is no option of fighting back.

The next update should have the rest of the NTR I think. Because the NTR part stops much earlier compared to the Non NTR one.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The NTR is still in the game just that the part with the mom at the start has been taken out because it felt rushed and wanted to take a bit of a different approach, but seeing as I have not been answered yet from my question I asked Sihil and me just now finished playing the update, I am not sure what exactly the plan is but it does seem that the paths have been seperated. NTR and Non NTR, now the Non NTR has 2 routes but the NTR itself is questionable if it will have 2 paths or not.
I mean NTR is fine but just shuving ntr in with shitty writing is a trash game. There will be more NTR scenes and what not added to the game so I would say keep an eye out for em. Not sure if the NTR path will be just a spiral downwards with the MC having no option to fight back or not, but if it is your mainstream dime a dozen NTR then prob there is no option of fighting back.

The next update should have the rest of the NTR I think. Because the NTR part stops much earlier compared to the Non NTR one.
Well Sihil did answer that part about the NTR and routes. he said the NTR path would be a kinetic novel spiralling into the mc losing all his loved ones without having any chance to stop it. Non-NTR will have two routes, basically a more loving and a more corrupt hero one, that will be slower. Both would have about same time dedicated to it.

Now I do not really think that last is wise from a character consistency point of view or development time since seems Non-NTR would need at least 60% of development time to keep up a bit, though he at least has the magic solution to make the girls be stupid in NTR path. It would be wiser if the NTR was just as slow and the NPC would have to work as well for their sex, if needed introduce a third character that could step in if the NTR NPC would go to fast who can handle them or just kills them.

Then again NTR is the ultimate easy power sex fantasy where the NTR NPC is almighty, can do whatever he wishes without repercussions and will always succeed and have the ladies gushing and dripping wet for them. :p :ROFLMAO: So little chance of that, but it would be nice if the NTR NPC would have to work as hard as MC for a change. I doubt though that slow burn NTR games will ever be a thing. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikuby and Doom 55

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am a bit confused by how the NTR update will work. I am assuming this was the non-NTR update, but playing this update with an NTR-inclined MC gave seemingly anti-NTR content, i.e. both his mom and girlfriend resit NTR advances. Does this mean that for an NTR route after the next update, we should load before the events of this update, so that they don't resist, or is resisting part of the NTR plot (i.e. they have initially resisted but will ultimately fall in the next update)?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so.. I'm looking at the walkthrough.. what's the difference between Will and Morality? so far I've only seen a check to see which between Strong & Weak are higher that has an effect on the choices..
can anyone explain?
or maybe the dev can enlighten us?
pretty sure depending on how he plans to use these 2 variables in the future we might need to start a fresh save to get the outcome we feel better with.. :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes