despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I played to end after that I checked out walkthrough, I'm little confused. Almost every action with morality comes with weak tag. So you are either weak hero or strong villian? Shit I would trade my powers for Lightbringer's one. May I join them?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello guys and gals,

Listen, I'll address this right away, I know how late update is and we're planning on making amends. There are plenty of things to go through so I'll make sure I don't forget anything.

First things first, the release: The new release will definitely be release today or tomorrow, there's simply no way we're missing the deadline now. The reasons for this delay were hard to pinpoint but other than AG's poor health in the beginning, the main problem was it took time for Rich to get used to our workflow but that shouldn't be the problem anymore.

What will the new release feature? Well I was really hoping to get more H-scenes in this update but unfortunately I realized that most characters have either not been introduced yet or their relationship with the MC has not yet been developed enough. That's not to imply there won't be any H-scenes. In this update, you finally get to know what happens to Olivia in the room where she was with Carl if you were going down the NTR path and foundations for Sara's NTR path have now been laid. There are a couple of scenes you'll encounter if you're playing the corruption path, one of the scenes is being shared with the "moral" path. Other than that you will get to see the main antagonist for the first time.

As for making amends, I'm planning on releasing two updates this month. It won't be as much of a content update as it would add animations, Rich will change the UI and also we will iron out a few more problems that the game currently has. I'm thinking of creating an excel sheet where you can post any complains, suggestions and critiques for the game and long with a feedback form.

Lastly, we're planning on increasing the 20$ rewards along with the 10$ rewards. What I mean by that is, the 10$ patrons will now get the 4k wallpapers and the 20$ patrons will get a short comic book with the characters involved in the game every month.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Sihil.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I played to end after that I checked out walkthrough, I'm little confused. Almost every action with morality comes with weak tag. So you are either weak hero or strong villian? Shit I would trade my powers for Lightbringer's one. May I join them?
The code currently is a bit wonky. I planned on fixing it in the update that will come out soon but that would've meant too much work for Rich (the coder) and further delay. Once the game gets fixed, the morality system will be more refined. We're also planning on directing the morality into two variables, one for the sexual morality and other for all the mafia-related things.
So yeah the idea is that you'll either be strong "hero," a strong anti-hero and a weak dude who one by one sees his loved ones snatched away in front of him.
This week.. but not from this year I guess.. he didnt lie.
Jesus fucking Christ, dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
The code currently is a bit wonky. I planned on fixing it in the update that will come out soon but that would've meant too much work for Rich (the coder) and further delay. Once the game gets fixed, the morality system will be more refined. We're also planning on directing the morality into two variables, one for the sexual morality and other for all the mafia-related things.
So yeah the idea is that you'll either be strong "hero," a strong anti-hero and a weak dude who one by one sees his loved ones snatched away in front of him.
Hey man much appreciated you working hard on the game and all, But I do remember saying something about taking your time to work on your game. Delays happen, so long as you give a reason that is not overused by others ( unless it is legit ) I don't see reason to push yourself to make amends and push yourself for 2 updates this month. I get you want people having faith in you and what not but seriously if I can make you a suggestion ?

Bring out this current update and instead of rushing another update for this month make a larger or more polished one and bring it out end of next month. After doing that go ahead and try for a consistent update of either monthly or every 6 weeks. Nothing that would put a strain or stress on you or your team. If your team needs break or goes on a vacation or whatever just announce it and say there will be a delay or whatever because X and Y or whatever no biggy, it would be a bummer but we all need breaks sometimes. Just keep communicating.

At the end of the day it is up to you what you wish to do, not here to tell you or demand from you anything.
Just my 2 cents. And who knows if I like what I see for the upcoming 2 or 3 updates I could put you in the next rotation of Dev's for support ( note this is not me bribing or whatever, I am someone who rotates every 2 or 3 months to new dev's as I believe everyone deserves some support and I just don't have the funds to support 30+ $15+ Tiers Dev's. So I opt to support at least 2 Dev's every 2/3 and then swap to another 2/3 )

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Hey man much appreciated you working hard on the game and all, But I do remember saying something about taking your time to work on your game. Delays happen, so long as you give a reason that is not overused by others ( unless it is legit ) I don't see reason to push yourself to make amends and push yourself for 2 updates this month. I get you want people having faith in you and what not but seriously if I can make you a suggestion ?

Bring out this current update and instead of rushing another update for this month make a larger or more polished one and bring it out end of next month. After doing that go ahead and try for a consistent update of either monthly or every 6 weeks. Nothing that would put a strain or stress on you or your team. If your team needs break or goes on a vacation or whatever just announce it and say there will be a delay or whatever because X and Y or whatever no biggy, it would be a bummer but we all need breaks sometimes. Just keep communicating.

At the end of the day it is up to you what you wish to do, not here to tell you or demand from you anything.
Just my 2 cents. And who knows if I like what I see for the upcoming 2 or 3 updates I could put you in the next rotation of Dev's for support ( note this is not me bribing or whatever, I am someone who rotates every 2 or 3 months to new dev's as I believe everyone deserves some support and I just don't have the funds to support 30+ $15+ Tiers Dev's. So I opt to support at least 2 Dev's every 2/3 and then swap to another 2/3 )
I understand what you're saying but there are multiple factors at play here. As this update much longer than I anticipated, my plans are in a bit of disarray. The patronage won't increase unless we do something now and if the patronage doesn't increase we can't invest a lot back in the game which in turn means little increase in patronage and the cycle continues. All of this delays the long-term plans by months. Besides, the faulty incest patch is in dire need of fixing since way too long anyway. Moreover, AG could end up taking a short vacation at the beginning of the next month which might mean more delay unless we push ourselves to get at least the renders ready by the end of this month so that another content update gets out some time around mid-August. Should we get both the polish update and the content update by August, only then will can we expect a serious growth in patronage.
PS: Sorry if this post seems a little rambly, haven't slept a lot today. (Not because of the game, mind you. I've got my practicals to prepare for.)

Reactions: Gold613

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I understand what you're saying but there are multiple factors at play here. As this update much longer than I anticipated, my plans are in a bit of disarray. The patronage won't increase unless we do something now and if the patronage doesn't increase we can't invest a lot back in the game which in turn means little increase in patronage and the cycle continues. All of this delays the long-term plans by months. Besides, the faulty incest patch is in dire need of fixing since way too long anyway. Moreover, AG could end up taking a short vacation at the beginning of the next month which might mean more delay unless we push ourselves to get at least the renders ready by the end of this month so that another content update gets out some time around mid-August. Should we get both the polish update and the content update by August, only then will can we expect a serious growth in patronage.
PS: Sorry if this post seems a little rambly, haven't slept a lot today. (Not because of the game, mind you. I've got my practicals to prepare for.)
Understandable, I get what you are saying. And no worries m8 get you some rest. Let's see how things work out with this update. A rushed or bugged update can also work against you hence my suggestion. It also could work out for you. These are just unknown things that can go either way. Well hope it all works out. Looking forward to the updates.
If everything works out and you got a steady update schedule the Patreons will flock on in on their own. And no worries, important thing is communication, so long as you keep doing that weather it be on patreon or here or both does not matter, that always is a good sign and people usually hold on longer compared to radio silence.
Again have a good rest, I myself will jump in bed for now.

PS: Maybe look in to a platform other then just patreon ? where you can just write for one and copy paste the messages. I know might be a bit more work having to reply and check on 2 different platforms if questions and what not are asked but some people do refuse to use patreon or don't use patreon because of payment options and etc. Again merely a suggestion.

Reactions: Sihil

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Just a little request ... make the non NTR scenes hot, fappable and as intense as their NTR counterparts. Usually vanilla and ntr options in a game means the same song, different lyrics (just a few games have actual 50-50 "believable" content) ... vanilla MC compliments and kisses asses left and right for a slow progress with some disappointing fucking while NTR bois show they dicks to the women and in 2-3 updates max they become retarded fucksluts or cumdumps with no self-respect.

No actual seduction or some laughable reasons for doing that, then fucking, probably to replace boring and overrated shit like a handshake or a "nice to meet ya". In our case, with all that magic shit happenin' it looks at least believable but it would be nice to see the non NTR scenes being at least as good and intense as the NTR scenes. Just a suggestion.;)

But that aside, I'd like to thank you guys for the amazing work you put into developing this very promising game and thank u Sihil for taking your time to communicate with the fans. Keep up the good work boyz !!(y)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So this next update is primarily NTR? I mean the good path gets one scene?

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I did take a bit of that too but on the other hand if he is true to his word there will be a second release end of this month so I would say give it a pass and see what end of the month has to offer even IF that were to be the case.
I mean I am curious as to what happened in that room though. And even if the good path get's one scene it, it is a scene. So many games now a days have 2 routes and each update focuses on one or the other. NTR or not I rather what we get be quality and a good story. Just out of pure curiosity, if this was more of a focus on the NTR and the next update at the end of the month would focus more on the good path would that be alright with you or would it be bother ? This question might come off as weird but it is just a simple question I personally ask for my curiosities sake. And what is your opinion on it (if you have any) ?

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Just a little request ... make the non NTR scenes hot, fappable and as intense as their NTR counterparts. Usually vanilla and ntr options in a game means the same song, different lyrics (just a few games have actual 50-50 "believable" content) ... vanilla MC compliments and kisses asses left and right for a slow progress with some disappointing fucking while NTR bois show they dicks to the women and in 2-3 updates max they become retarded fucksluts or cumdumps with no self-respect.

No actual seduction or some laughable reasons for doing that, then fucking, probably to replace boring and overrated shit like a handshake or a "nice to meet ya". In our case, with all that magic shit happenin' it looks at least believable but it would be nice to see the non NTR scenes being at least as good and intense as the NTR scenes. Just a suggestion.;)

But that aside, I'd like to thank you guys for the amazing work you put into developing this very promising game and thank u Sihil for taking your time to communicate with the fans. Keep up the good work boyz !!(y)
I think broadly speaking the question is if the non-NTR scenes will be reskinned out of the NTR scenes and the answer to that is no. They're in fact as far removed from each other as they can get. If you've chosen non-NTR path, from this update onwards, you won't see NTR scenes and vice versa. Sure, there might be a few renders reused here and there but not in the H-scenes. If anything more similarities will be there between the moral and corruption path. I think by the end this game will end up being two different games in one. One of which will be where MC chooses to either be corrupt or good with various shades in between and the other one would almost be a kinetic novel where slowly and steadily MC loses all of his loved ones and he can't do anything about it.
As for the pacing of the game, I think NTR would end up inevitably being faster than the non-NTR paths because there just isn't much to do except building relationships and watching them get burnt to ash, unlike the non-NTR path where MC will need to be resourceful and clever at every step of the way otherwise he'll suffer for it, moreover he'll also need to choose whether he wants to be corrupt and whether he wants power for the sake of it or not. But that would most likely mean that the NTR path would end up getting finished earlier than it's non-NTR path. What I mean by that is, say the non-NTR path finishes at ep 10 then the NTR path would end at ep 8. Not to imply that it would be rushed to be finished earlier.
And thank you for your kind words.
This update is primarily corruption-oriented. NTR will be half as long as the non-NTR paths. This is what I have decided to do. Each update will focus on either the good path and the corrupt path along with new NTR scenes. NTR scenes will roughly be half the number in comparison to the non-NTR ones but as they'll be present in both of the parts of each episode we'll end up looking at an equal distribution.
I did take a bit of that too but on the other hand if he is true to his word there will be a second release end of this month so I would say give it a pass and see what end of the month has to offer even IF that were to be the case.
I mean I am curious as to what happened in that room though. And even if the good path get's one scene it, it is a scene. So many games now a days have 2 routes and each update focuses on one or the other. NTR or not I rather what we get be quality and a good story. Just out of pure curiosity, if this was more of a focus on the NTR and the next update at the end of the month would focus more on the good path would that be alright with you or would it be bother ? This question might come off as weird but it is just a simple question I personally ask for my curiosities sake. And what is your opinion on it (if you have any) ?
I should clarify a few things here. The next update this month won't have a lot of (if any) new content except for the nre animations. It would mostly be cleaning up the code, the incest patch, giving the UI it's own unique flavor among other things. So yeah, the kind of stuff that won't be noticed aside from the broken saves but needs to be done all the same.
The content update, as I mentioned in my comment above, would come around the first (or second) week of August, that's assuming AG manages to finish the new renders by the end of this month as he'll be inactive for two-three weeks in August. If he doesn't manage to do that then we'll most likely have no choice but to stop charging the patrons for August.
Understandable, I get what you are saying. And no worries m8 get you some rest. Let's see how things work out with this update. A rushed or bugged update can also work against you hence my suggestion. It also could work out for you. These are just unknown things that can go either way. Well hope it all works out. Looking forward to the updates.
If everything works out and you got a steady update schedule the Patreons will flock on in on their own. And no worries, important thing is communication, so long as you keep doing that weather it be on patreon or here or both does not matter, that always is a good sign and people usually hold on longer compared to radio silence.
Again have a good rest, I myself will jump in bed for now.

PS: Maybe look in to a platform other then just patreon ? where you can just write for one and copy paste the messages. I know might be a bit more work having to reply and check on 2 different platforms if questions and what not are asked but some people do refuse to use patreon or don't use patreon because of payment options and etc. Again merely a suggestion.
Yeah we set up a subscribe star like a month or so ago. We'll start posting there as well soon as Rich uploads the update.

Reactions: Gold613

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
So this update features ntr? And will it be a full episode update or we're gonna have to wait for the end of the month?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Hello guys and gals,

Listen, I'll address this right away, I know how late update is and we're planning on making amends. There are plenty of things to go through so I'll make sure I don't forget anything.

First things first, the release: The new release will definitely be release today or tomorrow, there's simply no way we're missing the deadline now. The reasons for this delay were hard to pinpoint but other than AG's poor health in the beginning, the main problem was it took time for Rich to get used to our workflow but that shouldn't be the problem anymore.

What will the new release feature? Well I was really hoping to get more H-scenes in this update but unfortunately I realized that most characters have either not been introduced yet or their relationship with the MC has not yet been developed enough. That's not to imply there won't be any H-scenes. In this update, you finally get to know what happens to Olivia in the room where she was with Carl if you were going down the NTR path and foundations for Sara's NTR path have now been laid. There are a couple of scenes you'll encounter if you're playing the corruption path, one of the scenes is being shared with the "moral" path. Other than that you will get to see the main antagonist for the first time.

As for making amends, I'm planning on releasing two updates this month. It won't be as much of a content update as it would add animations, Rich will change the UI and also we will iron out a few more problems that the game currently has. I'm thinking of creating an excel sheet where you can post any complains, suggestions and critiques for the game and long with a feedback form.

Lastly, we're planning on increasing the 20$ rewards along with the 10$ rewards. What I mean by that is, the 10$ patrons will now get the 4k wallpapers and the 20$ patrons will get a short comic book with the characters involved in the game every month.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Sihil.
i thought the release is suppose to be today.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes