JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Dang, this game has more swerves than a Vince Russo booked wrestling show. But it is also by FAR better written than a Vince Russo booked wrestling show. I know, that isn't saying much, but this I did enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In all seriousness, this game has me curious just what may happen next, and looking forward for more. Thank you so much for what has been done so far.

Reactions: Sihil

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Dang, this game has more swerves than a Vince Russo booked wrestling show. But it is also by FAR better written than a Vince Russo booked wrestling show. I know, that isn't saying much, but this I did enjoy.

In all seriousness, this game has me curious just what may happen next, and looking forward for more. Thank you so much for what has been done so far.
OT but Duuuuude as bad as Russo was, when he was at his best he was better than anybody. It was Greatness or Suckass, no inbetween

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Someone told me to play this game because of the ntr, since lately I was playing some ntr games. But the moment I started the game I knew I wasn't gonna go with that route because the GF rocks! Olivia is beautiful waifu material :love: I enjoyed her a lot and I was keen on not cheating her at all but I got worried about the ntr choices so I chose the dominant options to avoid it.

In my perfect world, a solo path for Olivia would be best but I get that this game was very NTR heavy early on and still it is a big part, in addition to that whole supernatural pureblood thing, I guess that's why we cannot decline Sara? Anyway, what I mean is that I get the reason there aren't solo paths like it's a romance heavy VN with all these supernatural demigod vibes..

Also, I noticed we got fewer animations further onto the story? They are not a must for me but the early ones were very good, it would be nice if we get those again.

I wanted to mention those since I loved Olivia, but the supernatural story is also interesting. Happy to see we might get an update at the end of this month. Can't wait, best wishes to the dev!

Protect this girl at all costs xx :love:
Screenshot (510).png

Reactions: Panos24

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017

We don't have a very strong rendering machine rn so the plot has to be a little fast-paced to keep the players interested. That's why I try to end every ep on a twist or a hook
Thank you for playing though.
question the link for the game includes the previous chapter or just the new one?
Bof
Someone told me to play this game because of the ntr, since lately I was playing some ntr games. But the moment I started the game I knew I wasn't gonna go with that route because the GF rocks! Olivia is beautiful waifu material :love: I enjoyed her a lot and I was keen on not cheating her at all but I got worried about the ntr choices so I chose the dominant options to avoid it.

In my perfect world, a solo path for Olivia would be best but I get that this game was very NTR heavy early on and still it is a big part, in addition to that whole supernatural pureblood thing, I guess that's why we cannot decline Sara? Anyway, what I mean is that I get the reason there aren't solo paths like it's a romance heavy VN with all these supernatural demigod vibes..

Also, I noticed we got fewer animations further onto the story? They are not a must for me but the early ones were very good, it would be nice if we get those again.

I wanted to mention those since I loved Olivia, but the supernatural story is also interesting. Happy to see we might get an update at the end of this month. Can't wait, best wishes to the dev!

Protect this girl at all costs xx :love:
View attachment 1067626
Yeah, I'd have liked to create a Solo path for the three main girls, Zel too perhaps but you know, I can only do much with choices without overwhelming myself. A non-canon DLC once the game gets finished, perhaps?
When will the next update be ready?
Depends on how much progress we make next week. I'll keep you guys posted.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, I'd have liked to create a Solo path for the three main girls, Zel too perhaps but you know, I can only do much with choices without overwhelming myself. A non-canon DLC once the game gets finished, perhaps?
Would be amazing! I really liked Halloween's content as the extra stuff. Olivia's makeup was so good. Another extra stuff in future or once the game is finished would be nice.

As I said before though I know you cannot fit everything and cannot appease every fan. It was just my personal feelings.

The game's theme with supernatural and the plot doesn't make sense for Olivia only path sadly, you just keep moving forward with your vision of the game. I can't wait to hear more about the update. Fingers are crossed, cheers.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
This another one of those games where devs "try" to mix harem (non-ntr) and ntr to please as many people as possible and fail because neither side thinks they're getting enough? Are both sides satisfied so far?
It is worse than that. They also try to color the protagonist so that it is also ambigious what race he is.
They are trying to straddle every line possible.
And no side will ever be happy because because there will always be doubts about which side is getting more/better images and stories.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
It is worse than that. They also try to color the protagonist so that it is also ambigious what race he is.
They are trying to straddle every line possible.
And no side will ever be happy because because there will always be doubts about which side is getting more/better images and stories.
The dude's literally blonde, has a mother who's clearly of mediterrainian decent, both his mom and sister have blue eyes and he talks like the whitest dude ever. Where's the room for ambiguity here?
Also, who puts down a game because the protagonist isn't white enough?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The dude's literally blonde, has a mother who's clearly of mediterrainian decent, both his mom and sister have blue eyes and he talks like the whitest dude ever. Where's the room for ambiguity here?
Also, who puts down a game because the protagonist isn't white enough?
zz.jpg
Whitest, blonde haired guy ever ! ;)

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 1078322
Whitest, blonde haired guy ever ! ;)
Lmao. Fuck me, I could've sworn he looked blonde in few of the images but I don't create them myself and it's been a while since I actually played the game so okay, fine. I concede this point. But even then his hair is of a lighter shade than black and all of my other points stand.
All of this aside, I ask you again, do you really need to check what mix the MC is before you start playing a game?
This another one of those games where devs "try" to mix harem (non-ntr) and ntr to please as many people as possible and fail because neither side thinks they're getting enough? Are both sides satisfied so far?
What made you assume we're trying anything of the sorts?

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Lmao. Fuck me, I could've sworn he looked blonde in few of the images but I don't create them myself and it's been a while since I actually played the game so okay, fine. I concede this point. But even then his hair is of a lighter shade than black and all of my other points stand.
All of this aside, I ask you again, do you really need to check what mix the MC is before you start playing a game?

I'm not assuming anything...I was asking a question. Are you not mixing non ntr and ntr into one game? Has it been successful so far? Are players on both sides happy?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acondo

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I guess since you asked, I find this VN to be entirely generic.

Literally everything for everyone. It isnt personal. The point is that all that "inclusiveness" all that effort to appeal to the maximum audience makes this VN almost like every other VN... Generic.
Do I really care what race the MC is? Not at all.
I just dislike when they are all generic with the same generic skin tones, same generic story, same generic backstory, same blonde girlfriend.

I did screen cap a shot from the VN which proves I actually downloaded it. I actually did read through it.
I did "watch" the thread too. Obviously, I find it very mildly interesting. I have a (vain, but likely false hope) that you will add a team member who will point these things out and try to improve on it. But, more likely I will probably just just keep watching until the end is reached or the VN gets abandoned because of the multiple paths make it too big to handle and then I finally get to delete it and regain the precious space on my hard drive.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I'm not assuming anything...I was asking a question. Are you not mixing non ntr and ntr into one game? Has it been successful so far? Are players on both sides happy?
The patrons we have currently are happy with the paths. But they're patrons, their opinion will obviously be positively biased. As for mixing NTR, I'll have to talk to you about the brief history of this game for context. Keep in mind that I wasn't on the team from the very beginning so this will not be perfect. In the very beginning, this game featured unavoidable NTR so the patrons we got were there for the NTR only, I think the NTR was made optional eventually but the previous writer left for personal reasons and I joined the team. I wasn't interested in creating an NTR-only game and especially since this game's premise revolves around corruption but we couldn't just remove NTR because, well, that'll be the worst kind of fuck you to the most loyal patrons so quite sometime now, the game has distinct and different paths for NTR and non-NTR that diverge around episode 3.
Is the game successful? Well, not monetarily if that's what you're asking. It's doing fine in that regard but nothing mind-blowing. Are both of the sides happy? Most of the people who have started the game like the renders and the story so far. The people who do complain are the ones who a) complain whenever a game features NTR, b) complain that there wasn't enough content in one of the three paths but here's the thing, all of the three main paths feature roughly the same amount of content. Another metric you could judge by the game is the reviews so feel free to take a look there.
I guess since you asked, I find this VN to be entirely generic.

Literally everything for everyone. It isnt personal. The point is that all that "inclusiveness" all that effort to appeal to the maximum audience makes this VN almost like every other VN... Generic.
Do I really care what race the MC is? Not at all.
I just dislike when they are all generic with the same generic skin tones, same generic story, same generic backstory, same blonde girlfriend.

I did screen cap a shot from the VN which proves I actually downloaded it. I actually did read through it.
I did "watch" the thread too. Obviously, I find it very mildly interesting. I have a (vain, but likely false hope) that you will add a team member who will point these things out and try to improve on it. But, more likely I will probably just just keep watching until the end is reached or the VN gets abandoned because of the multiple paths make it too big to handle and then I finally get to delete it and regain the precious space on my hard drive.
So your main complaint is that the game plays into popular VN tropes?
Well, there isn't much to say on whether MC's skin tone is generic or niche, or if the blonde girlfriend is a cliche as I didn't choose the physical appearance of the characters, even if I did I wouldn't know how much of a trope it actually is since I can't remember a ton of games that feature a blonde gf, Dreams of desires perhaps?
As for the story, it does admittedly start out as a cliche but that's the point. When I started writing for this VN, I want to subvert the trope of having a likeable MC who's actually a piece of shit, like say, in Dreams of Desire. Instead of pretending he did nothing wrong he will acknowledge his actions and become more and more corrupt in the process. Does MC get a whole set of powers with which he can corrupt the people around him? The creature that gives him those powers has her own goals and she is essentially manipulating the MC to do her bidding, whether MC's situation gets worse for it isn't her concern. Even though LoI is intended to be a power fantasy but MC currently is neither smartest nor the strongest person in the story.
The intent was for this game to be a subversion of popular VN tropes, (at least the ones I played) so there's still a question of whether I succeeded in doing that or not.
So yeah, at the end of the day, if you find the game generic, you find the game generic. The game isn't about to get abandoned though, that hope of yours is just as vain as the hope of improving the things that are features of the game and not bugs.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Reasonable people can disagree.
I appreciate you taking the time to debate and discuss your intentions.
I appreciate even more that you chose to be civil in your language. My comments were harsh (maybe more than I intended them to be) but you remained calm. I certainly hold you in higher regards for it.
I may not be a fan of this particular VN but it wont drive me away from checking out your next one.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Are the deleted scenes going to be added later on? Like why is this so convoluted with all the different versions and patches. Can't there be a cohesive version of all this and maybe one patch for incest? Did the author not plan the narrative well that he had to make multiple versions to cater to different people? There are a lot of games that has both non ntr and ntr elements with the ntr elements easily avoidable.

Dec 17, 2020
I personally prefer Alpha aka non -NTR type protagonist.
However I also play NTR (stands for netorare emotional hurting the significant other while getting sexual with their love interest) games or sides of a game just to understand the story, dev, consequences of a made choice, quality of artwork.

1615544248095.png

There is nothing wrong with wanting to explore these games a bit. I have many black friends some of them are tough, gay, decent, racists or faggots and still they are all wonderful human beings in reality. This is also true for my brown Indian friends and my typical white dude friends.

1615544336715.png

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes