Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I don't see harem tag in 'genre'. So there won't be a harem path, I guess? That means we will likely have to choose one girl.
Dev, you broke my heart.:cry::cry:
Harem will be there in the corruption path. The tags are kinda wonky right now. We've no big tits, big ass and corruption tags but there's a school setting tag for whatever reason. I'm assuming the game was tagged by the writer before me who had a much different notion of where the game will go.
Never let hope die. Who knows

Sihil I don't see the point in answering all the ntr/non-ntr posts, you've answered it so many times, people can easily find the info and personally I love they are separated, so I don't have to be so careful with my choices in the future. I was also pretty sure I saw a post of yours that said the corruption route was the way to go to all the girls, is that right? I can't find it now.

Only started this today and had to wait till had met all the girls before being able to vote. Immediately voted for Ashley because come on redheads. Then met her date and changed my vote to Sara. But i have my suspicions about that date and hope they are true. Aaand vote is back to Ashley. :D

Seen the Sara model in a few games and she is one of my favourite milfs. Actually all the girls are amazing.

One plot hole I came across so far, is if you use the darklight on Ashley instead of refusing, you miss the whole invite on a date conversation and later you cut to the start of the date and talking to Zel and it was a little confusing to what you was happening. Also Ashley doesn't mention the date when you see her at the mall and you can stop the thief /security.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure about the plothole, only Zel has used DL on Ashley so far.

Also to clarify to the guy who said a couple of scene are missing from ep 3, you were right. Rich says it's a bug. It'll be fixed soon.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I got the name totally wrong, not Ashley but the doctor, Angela? I'm talking about the art gallery date. If you use DL on her it doesn't mention the date anywhere and you're suddenly on date with her a bit later. Maybe plot hole is the wrong term it's just the transition to it was sudden and unexpected..

I just had Ashley on the brain, coz you know redheads. :love: :love::love:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Also to clarify to the guy who said a couple of scene are missing from ep 3, you were right. Rich says it's a bug. It'll be fixed soon.
Just to clarify the clarification. There WAS a bug where some parts of ep 3 didn't play - they were inadvertently skipped over. But that bug was corrected in ep4 (the release before the current one). AFAIK, all the scenes are now playing correctly.

That being said, you have to remember that there are multiple paths through the game. Decisions at one point affect what you see later. So, for example, what you see in the "chess scene" depends on which version of the "Sara kiss" scene you went through. Which "Sara kiss" scene you see depends on your willpower at that point, plus what you did with Darklight before that point.

"Decisions have consequences."

Reactions: Sihil

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
So
Harem will be there in the corruption path. The tags are kinda wonky right now. We've no big tits, big ass and corruption tags but there's a school setting tag for whatever reason. I'm assuming the game was tagged by the writer before me who had a much different notion of where the game will go.

So that teacher from chapter 1 isn’t gonna make another appearance any time soon? :(

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I got the name totally wrong, not Ashley but the doctor, Angela? I'm talking about the art gallery date. If you use DL on her it doesn't mention the date anywhere and you're suddenly on date with her a bit later. Maybe plot hole is the wrong term it's just the transition to it was sudden and unexpected..

I just had Ashley on the brain, coz you know redheads. :love: :love::love:
That's a problem. If you've used DL on her you shouldn't go on a date with her.

So

So that teacher from chapter 1 isn’t gonna make another appearance any time soon? :(
Afraid not. That's the first question I had asked Sznuk about the game when I joined this project. Turns out her textures (or something) are not updated which means she takes forever to render.

Reactions: Naxos

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
That's a problem. If you've used DL on her you shouldn't go on a date with her.

Afraid not. That's the first question I had asked Sznuk about the game when I joined this project. Turns out her textures (or something) are not updated which means she takes forever to render.
Please also fix the clothes on Ashley on the NTR scene. Her cloth changes from frame to frame....

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Sihil
the ntr path is so goood, question can you have option of romance zel? I would like more interaction with the god herself, I love her eyes. <3

Reactions: Luther9555

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the patches for the extra content aren't working bonus feature 1 is locked and the Halloween one is missing I have both in the game folder

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
the patches for the extra content aren't working bonus feature 1 is locked and the Halloween one is missing I have both in the game folder
The halloween one is working. I've downloaded and played it myself.
You must have done something wrong.
As for the other bonus, its locked for me too, but I have read here you must accomplish something ingame to unlock it.
It's not unlocked for just installing it.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Make sure you have the correct version of the Halloween bonus. There was some structural rework of how the bonus scenes work with ep4.5, so we had to re-issue it. The version that worked with ep4 doesn't work with ep4.5 and later.

As for the other bonus, its locked for me too, but I have read here you must accomplish something ingame to unlock it.
Correct. The solution to that was already posted in this forum by Sihil.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Make sure you have the correct version of the Halloween bonus. There was some structural rework of how the bonus scenes work with ep4.5, so we had to re-issue it. The version that worked with ep4 doesn't work with ep4.5 and later.

Correct. The solution to that was already posted in this forum by Sihil.
oh ok so I have to restart the whole game then that's annoying and I did everything right I forgot to mention that the Halloween did pop up but it disappeared when I finished the update

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes. You need to kiss Sara without using darklight.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
oh ok so I have to restart the whole game then that's annoying and I did everything right I forgot to mention that the Halloween did pop up but it disappeared when I finished the update
No, I didn't say you had to restart the entire game. I said you had to have the correct version of the Halloween bonus for the version of the game you're running. The Halloween bonus content doesn't depend on you having played any particular portion of the game (unlike the Bonus 01 feature). The correct version just has to be properly installed, and that's that.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No, I didn't say you had to restart the entire game. I said you had to have the correct version of the Halloween bonus for the version of the game you're running. The Halloween bonus content doesn't depend on you having played any particular portion of the game (unlike the Bonus 01 feature). The correct version just has to be properly installed, and that's that.
I said do I restart the game for the bonus content and that the Halloween one worked but when I finished the game it disappeared so now I can't play it

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Played both NTR and Non-NTR. In my opinion, I'm enjoying NON-NTR more. So I'm just gonna stick with that. If there's a gallery mode, then I might have to go for it lol I'm interested in both since they're both different in stories so technically yeah.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I till think that all feedback is good to listen to. The Dev just needs to balance it against the needs of the story and their vision of the game. Its okay to change what you are going to do based on feedback, Its also okay not to, and its okay to just slightly tweak things. After all, if 40 people say "Hey we hated this part" why would you jam more of that in? The smarter move would be to go "hrm, what did people not like about this? Can I tweak it to be better? If not, can I make that part avoidable so everyone is happy?" Sure, don't listen to every asshole with a keyboard, but don't just ignore everyone and steam right ahead with your fingers in your ears. Otherwise, who are you making the game for? It isnt the audience if you don't listen to them at all. lol.

All in all, I think AgentGames and Sihil are doing a good job over all. Especially with separating the NTR from non-NTR into different paths, so many games do not do this and have 1 route for both which is an inevitable clusterfuck because things do not make sense narratively because you have to account for both the Cuck and Alpha decisions. All three routes feel distinct and different. Well, at least corruption and Good paths, I havent played NTR path. :p But I can assume by comments here! lol.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes