Dec 22, 2020
This game has
Good Renders
Good Models
Good animations
But the developer is very st__d

He is wasting his time money on A ntr game
When he knows that non nte players will never support him
(So why don't u make this game full ntr then we don't have to wait for non ntr update )
So we can fullly Avoid this game

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game has
Good Renders
Good Models
Good animations
But the developer is very st__d

He is wasting his time money on A ntr game
When he knows that non nte players will never support him
(So why don't u make this game full ntr then we don't have to wait for non ntr update )
So we can fullly Avoid this game
Do you post this post in all ntr vn threads? (seems very familiar) I get that you don't like it but why not just let the people that do enjoy it? If I see something I don't enjoy i don't play it and I don't harass those that make it.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
I don't see harem tag in 'genre'. So there won't be a harem path, I guess? That means we will likely have to choose one girl.
Dev, you broke my heart.:cry::cry:
Don't make that assumption just based on the tags - tags don't always exactly reflect the developer's intent, because everybody has a different interpretation of exactly what the tags mean.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I don't see harem tag in 'genre'. So there won't be a harem path, I guess? That means we will likely have to choose one girl.
Dev, you broke my heart.:cry::cry:
Never let hope die. Who knows

Sihil I don't see the point in answering all the ntr/non-ntr posts, you've answered it so many times, people can easily find the info and personally I love they are separated, so I don't have to be so careful with my choices in the future. I was also pretty sure I saw a post of yours that said the corruption route was the way to go to all the girls, is that right? I can't find it now.

Only started this today and had to wait till had met all the girls before being able to vote. Immediately voted for Ashley because come on redheads. Then met her date and changed my vote to Sara. But i have my suspicions about that date and hope they are true. Aaand vote is back to Ashley. :D

Seen the Sara model in a few games and she is one of my favourite milfs. Actually all the girls are amazing.

One plot hole I came across so far, is if you use the darklight on Ashley instead of refusing, you miss the whole invite on a date conversation and later you cut to the start of the date and talking to Zel and it was a little confusing to what you was happening. Also Ashley doesn't mention the date when you see her at the mall and you can stop the thief /security.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
She just make mc more cuck and say something about sacrificing your dick for power.bou nothing about how James start losing his powers??
"Darklight simply isn't accepting you as its lord" apparently you must suffering for have powers "Carl had his only son kill before his power came to him" In NTR path this is why justified cuck scene Mc must suffer for have his powers.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So they start making Non-NTR version? Whats the difference NTR version (includes non-NTR path) ? Isnt that same? Af far understand NTR version (includes non-NTR path) have NTR and Non-NTR and Non NTR have only non NTR content. So isnt that little bit odd? Or we have some different, special scenes in seperate Non NTR version?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So they start making Non-NTR version? Whats the difference NTR version (includes non-NTR path) ? Isnt that same? Af far understand NTR version (includes non-NTR path) have NTR and Non-NTR and Non NTR have only non NTR content. So isnt that little bit odd? Or we have some different, special scenes in seperate Non NTR version?
Its only to differentiate the path that got an update.

Reactions: botc76 and Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
FFS I don't understand what is so hard about this.

An update comes out, it has one path, next update comes out it updates the other path to same point in the story.. and the cycle goes on. It's the same as The Spellbook.

It means a regular update each month or two months or whatever the cycle is and each path gets a good amount of content.

Reactions: botc76

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.4.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Yeah, I feel like I might have replied to you by mistake; I might have quoted the wrong person. Anyway, to answer your concern, we kinda had no choice in that regard because I did want a good path. Besides, it does make sense that NTR path has the weakest MC, I get that Carl breaking a good MC would be appealing but that'd confuse the players further with the inclusion of the good path. But for the Palpatine-Anakin comparison, Zel is kinda like that in the corruption path, isn't she?
Yeah I did get that feeling with the corruption path and don't get me wrong I love the game. The corruption path and the good path. The only thing about my post was that I have to force myself to go down the NTR path because I'm not a fan of the weakling MC and personally I felt like I would've enjoyed it more if it was on the Good path. However I'm still enjoying the game as a whole and very interested in seeing where the story goes NTR included. It's one of my favorite games out there.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The non-ntr ending of episode was just mean.

Fucking jinxed myself. After hearing that phone call, I said this better not end now and true as nuts it did.

Mean, i tell you.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes