Jan 10, 2020
dunno what this has 2 do w/the game, but she's fuckin' hawt...would be better if she was naked tho, n twerking on a cock like that; nice avatar btw, what game?

if mc loses his power in ntr path isnt this perfect way for mc to ultimatly side with the other party ? zel is useless to mc in this path so it is only right for mc to get revenge and side with the god of death. or does the ntr continue also on this path ?
i haven't played this yet, but trying 2 get as much info as i can b4 i do so i can get a feel for which path i'll enjoy more. as u can tell by my name, i wanna see as many women treated as badly as possible, so it sounds like i'm gonna be a huge fan of this "god of death", who/whatever he/she is...or is this just a pseudonym for Carl?

n either way, all of us would like 2 see as much content as possible, n there seems 2 be a lotta disagreement on whether or not the NTR/non-NTR routes differ in this or not. n since i'm not "associating myself" w/the MC, which is the darker/more content path? thx

Last edited:

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I'm pretty sure I've established somewhere in ep 2 or 3 that Carl and MC cannot die just like that. MC has taken a bullet and gotten fine in just a few minutes. And Carl is currently a better "Shadowcaster" (god, I wish I had come up with something less edgy) than MC. Sure, you could try and be creative and drop him into a volcano or something like that but that won't kill him really. Only thing that can kill him is the magic sword that MC still has. I want to make use of it later on. Also, one more thing to keep in mind is that Carl, being head of a powerful organization, has more institutional power than MC as well and he's not stupid enough to put himself in a situation where MC has a chance of summoning his blade and killing him.
I think you may have misunderstood me. I was actually agreeing with the direction the game was going for the most part. I originally stated that in my opinion I would have made the NTR route on the same path as the moral/good route and have Carl and Zel try to break the main character to turn him evil. I didn't really like how the MC has to be a loser in order to get NTR content. I would've had Zel kind of be like Palpatine to the MC's Anakin. So the statement your quoting was in response to another person's post that the MC should've been siding with the god of death opposing Zel and Carl for NTR. I know that they cant die while on the same side however if they oppose each other by being the opposing god's champion then they'd be able to kill each other.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
dunno what this has 2 do w/the game, but she's fuckin' hawt...would be better if she was naked tho, n twerking on a cock like that; nice avatar btw, what game?

i haven't played this yet, but trying 2 get as much info as i can b4 i do so i can get a feel for which path i'll enjoy more. as u can tell by my name, i wanna see as many women treated as badly as possible, so it sounds like i'm gonna be a huge fan of this "god of death", who/whatever he/she is...or is this just a pseudonym for Carl?

n either way, all of us would like 2 see as much content as possible, n there seems 2 be a lotta disagreement on whether or not the NTR/non-NTR routes differ in this or not. n since i'm not "associating myself" w/the MC, which is the darker/more content path? thx
Definitely go for the non-NTR path where you choose all the machoman alpha choices. MC isn't being super sadistic and stuff just yet, but it's certainly building up to him using his powers selfishly on people close to him to turn them into his sluts. I think you like real sadistic stuff like guro which probably won't happen, but it seems like there will be options for MC abusing people's trust and being a mind controlling asshole. The "God of Death" is more like a vengeful Yahweh from the old testament. You don't want to side with him if you want to be a corrupted asshole who fucks everyone I think (there is no choice to side with him yet anyways).

Jan 10, 2020
Definitely go for the non-NTR path where you choose all the machoman alpha choices. MC isn't being super sadistic and stuff just yet, but it's certainly building up to him using his powers selfishly on people close to him to turn them into his sluts. I think you like real sadistic stuff like guro which probably won't happen, but it seems like there will be options for MC abusing people's trust and being a mind controlling asshole. The "God of Death" is more like a vengeful Yahweh from the old testament. You don't want to side with him if you want to be a corrupted asshole who fucks everyone I think (there is no choice to side with him yet anyways).
thx, n so there's not any less content doing non-NTR than there is doing the NTR route?

Nexymofo

Jul 8, 2019
except that there was only one non-ntr update, and then one ntr update. so no your math is wrong. thats 25-25-50 in favor of NTR. not 33-33-33. so is there going to be 3 non-ntr updates in a row then a ntr one to balance it out?

edit: nevermind this game is going to be 66% NTR. this dev flips plans each update. first it was a corruption, romance, and NTR. but apparently thats gone for 2 NTR paths.

why would anyone ever support this game anymore if they dont like ntr?
Maybe I'm just egotistical but if I don't like being in the driver seat of an NTR game I invision myself as a bored god fucking over some guy while eating my popcorn

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Eh, there is no use in debating NTR v Non-NTR.

Devs made their choice and so far, the non-NTR stuff has been great!
As long as I can keep the girls away from other dicks on the non-NTR path, I'm happy.
Would I rather all the dev's time be devoted to non-NTR? Abso-fuckin-lutely, but I'm just one dude and nothing makes my opinion worth more then anyone else's.

In recent months dev's have split time evenly giving 1 NTR update, 1 non-NTR update. It comes in cycles, last one was non-ntr, this one isnt for me, but next one is. I'll just check back every 2 updates. As long as things continue to be fair like this, we've no right to bitch. Besides, most of us are filthy pirates anyways, and lets be honest, most people who hate NTR would never pledge to a game where half the content is NTR, so bitching is pointless.

Can't wait for the Non-NTR update, though!

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Well, MC doesn't hate Carl unless you make a choice in ep 3 (I think) which implies that he does.
The reason why MC is not a total cuck in the NTR route is because of consistency. In ep 4 non-NTR path, Zel explains why he is so good at siphoning Darklight and I like to think he's generally competent and reasonably smart in the non-NTR paths so going full-180 right away wouldn't make a lot of sense. There will be two general paths in the NTR side of things. One where MC doesn't break and keeps fighting even as the odds are against it and the other where the story is just about him breaking down slowly and steadily to become a complete cuck.
This is really good stuff. The amount thought and emotional intelligence that goes into this is quite impressive. After the next NTR patch I have a feeling that one of my current subscriptions might get benched :LOL:

Thanks for responding

Reactions: Sihil

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
>obtains super powers
>gets cucked
Didn't see that coming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having some issues with the bonus patch. Under extra features the Halloween bonus works but the other one has a white lock over it. Any way to unlock it ?
You need to be on the non-NTR path and share a kiss with Sara at the end of the episode 3
chapter 4 nonntr 240 images
chapter 4 ntr 118 images
yeah, exactly the same amount of content(sarcasm)
Oh god, why do I have to go over this again? So you're choosing this metric to compare the paths. Fine, I'll beat you in your own game. I never claimed that non-NTR and NTR paths will have an equal amount of content. What I did say was that the corruption path, the good path, and the NTR path would roughly have the same amount of content. So divide the non-NTR path images by two, that's 120. Comparing it to the NTR path that is roughly the same amount of content.
Nice... the two paths planned for NTR sound great. I am imagining a Dark Hero Party scenario where the MC finally snaps and takes revenge on all the fuckers haha. That could be interesting for sure as an alternative to just getting cucked all the way.

As for the Carl thing, are you talking about Zel asking if you can't forgive Carl for that incident? I picked the choice "There is nothing to forgive." If you mean the talk with the senator's representative, I chose "yes" to wanting to be Carl's successor. Still, the MC was very enthusiastically planning Carl's downfall. On the path I played, where MC used darklight on everyone, he honestly should be thankful to Zel and Carl for hooking him up with everything lol. I can see him betraying them to gain even more power when he becomes corrupted enough, but I don't think he's quite there yet. Besides, the motivation for taking down Carl is more for revenge (for the house incident) and protecting innocents and his family I think... when he is arguably being a bigger threat to everyone heh. I felt like there is enough reason to be cautious of Carl since we don't fully know his intentions or if he is really backing MC's eventual takeover. However, going so far as backstabbing him already and trying to get him arrested is really jumping the gun.

I'm pretty sure redoing the plot around this situation is out of the question, so maybe just go back and read through the script and give a more plausible motivation for MC acting the way he does. I'd say "drunk on power" is a better motivation than revenge or morality (for the corrupted MC route). Just my 2 cents. Game is turning out to be way better than what I thought back when I played the 1st release.
Yeah, I'm talking about that scene. I think MC's reasoning was that Carl can't be trusted around MC's family, not exactly that he wanted power. Besides, I don't think that line holds that much importance in their general relationship dynamics because MC's plan fails either way and Carl doesn't even know that MC was plotting against him.
if mc loses his power in ntr path isnt this perfect way for mc to ultimatly side with the other party ? zel is useless to mc in this path so it is only right for mc to get revenge and side with the god of death. or does the ntr continue also on this path ?
Yeah but the problem is that MC hasn't met Thainendra in the NTR path (I'm pretty sure.) So he hasn't been made that offer. That's because with no powers MC would be of no use to Thainendra.
I think you may have misunderstood me. I was actually agreeing with the direction the game was going for the most part. I originally stated that in my opinion I would have made the NTR route on the same path as the moral/good route and have Carl and Zel try to break the main character to turn him evil. I didn't really like how the MC has to be a loser in order to get NTR content. I would've had Zel kind of be like Palpatine to the MC's Anakin. So the statement your quoting was in response to another person's post that the MC should've been siding with the god of death opposing Zel and Carl for NTR. I know that they cant die while on the same side however if they oppose each other by being the opposing god's champion then they'd be able to kill each other.
Yeah, I feel like I might have replied to you by mistake; I might have quoted the wrong person. Anyway, to answer your concern, we kinda had no choice in that regard because I did want a good path. Besides, it does make sense that NTR path has the weakest MC, I get that Carl breaking a good MC would be appealing but that'd confuse the players further with the inclusion of the good path. But for the Palpatine-Anakin comparison, Zel is kinda like that in the corruption path, isn't she?

Last edited:

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Not sure why I didn't try this one sooner, but it's fantastic.
That said...
Oh boy. This is a plothole. Can't believe I missed that. Thankfully, it's a fixable plothole. I'll add a line later on that'll clear this up.
Is the Non-NTR-only version just ep4 or does it have all current story
The NTR version is the latest and it has both of the stories.

Reactions: L7Bear
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes