steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I thought the same and from what I got, the ntr update is the actual game like it was before, including routes where only MC gets action. No clue why there is a link with a second version but apparently the only one that got updated was the first.
thanks!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I heard that the game was NTR only or something but when the update 0.3 came out it was split into NTR and Non NTR content personally Im not into NTR but I really love the story of this game.

I think it was split up the game to reduce time on updates.
IIRC it always had both options. I might be wrong because its a while ago.

Reactions: JoeKent

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone have the version 1? I wanted to see the NTR that everyone got mad about :(

Anyway, good NTR in this game and there is another route of being a brutal corrupter it looks like, which will also probably be fun once you get to do stuff.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Does anyone have the version 1? I wanted to see the NTR that everyone got mad about :(

Anyway, good NTR in this game and there is another route of being a brutal corrupter it looks like, which will also probably be fun once you get to do stuff.
Download the scrapy mod he include the famous ntr rape removed scene in his gallery mod

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
So.james can't get erection until his power snaps???or see others have sex???did zel did this to him???

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I'll never understand why devs do this ntr/ no ntr story crap. All it does is take away half of the content that one side or the other is looking for. So this games not for me. I hate ntr junk, but if that's what gets your rocks off go for it. I worked with a guy who let me hang his girlfriend while he waited on another room. He always wanted the guys who fucked her to creampie her. I found out why later. He liked to handle the clean up. Needless to say our work relationship was never the same. Hard to look him in the eyes knowing he licked my cum out of his girls pussy.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
I'll never understand why devs do this ntr/ no ntr story crap. All it does is take away half of the content that one side or the other is looking for. So this games not for me. I hate ntr junk, but if that's what gets your rocks off go for it. I worked with a guy who let me hang his girlfriend while he waited on another room. He always wanted the guys who fucked her to creampie her. I found out why later. He liked to handle the clean up. Needless to say our work relationship was never the same. Hard to look him in the eyes knowing he licked my cum out of his girls pussy.
The story is pretty good, so i recommend to you to do the same thing that i'm doing: Wait to the non ntr path to be out.

Reactions: Sihil

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Bro ntr is just a game fetish. There is no one in right mind who let him self get ntr in real life.im ntr fan in games but in reality I like hardcore and bdsm.i would never share my girl while I myself can fuck her to mindbreak :D :love:

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Bro ntr is just a game fetish. There is no one in right mind who let him self get ntr in real life.im ntr fan in games but in reality I like hardcore and bdsm.i would never share my girl while I myself can fuck her to mindbreak :D :love:
Exactly. When i play NTR i don't put myself in the MC's shoes and imagine im destorying this guys life

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Sorry if I repeat my question, weren't there a couple of sexual scenes with Sara during her interview?
There were a couple of variations depending if the interviewer was the old guy, or the younger one.
Were these replaced with the new path, deleted or I remember wrongly?

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes