Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Personally I dont know why people are upset I mean I highly doubt the dev of the game will force NTR content onto the player if you played your playthrough a certain way and besides the story of the game is what is important.
It is always the same story. People who hate NTR will complain when NTR gets updated because they feel devs should only create stuff they like even when it was clear that the game will have vanilla and NTR. Welcome to F95 Zone. :KEK:

Jan 10, 2020
I totally agree and love cuck content

Nobody is happy with the middle ground, I say either go HAM with it or leave it out.

Additionally, NTR isn't the only kink I appreciate. I feel like the other kinks are less developed when including lukewarm NTR- attention that could be spent going deeper into other kinks, and making them more erotic, is wasted on a small time NTR plot point.

Taken a little further, mind control and NTR seem at odds to me in general- I wouldn't imagine most people like both completely dominating people against their will AND being completely humiliated by the autonomous decisions of others.
...what is "HAM"?

I think it's bugged and not supposed to end there maybe?

Like I said I can load a save I had from when I played Episode 3, and I don't know if that's a strong or weak one as they got a bit jumbled... but it's got the content there... and then when I kept going there was more other content that I'd not seen (though it wasn't ntr stuff)... so I'm really confused... either the game wasn't supposed to stop at that point and he forgot to take out a "thanks for playing" jump... or the NTR route is 1/2 the length of the non-ntr one and the NTR download contains all the content from the one for some reason (in which case I don't get why it's split, especially as the rape scene is still removed in the NTR one)...
so are u saying that the rape scene is still available in the non-NTR route? n then the NTR download makes that route have as much content as the non-NTR one? n in ur sig, what do u mean by "spice"? black girls, "darker" scenes?

It would make more sense if you're with the death god side and carl tortures MC by Cucking. If you're on the same side, its quite forced even if they say they have to "break you" excuse
what do u mean by "death god side", n "if you're on the same side"? b/c i'm looking 2 do as much bad stuff 2 the girls as possible

I downloaded the ntr version but do I need to start a new game since I have a non ntr save files? Plus I still have the earlier version of the game where Carl fucks Sara but also have a threesome with Carl and Sara. Either way it sucks cause of that scene being removed
what threesome w/Carl n Sara?

Last edited:

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
There were a couple of NTR alterations regarding Sara's interview do I remember correct?
I think there was a different scene if the interviewer was the old man, and a couple anothers if it was Gabriel.
Where those removed or are the replaced with the new Gabriel @ home NTR path?

Thanks in advance!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
so are u saying that the rape scene is still available in the non-NTR route? n then the NTR download makes that route have as much content as the non-NTR one? n in ur sig, what do u mean by "spice"? black girls, "darker" scenes?
I didn't understand the reasoning for the 2 separate versions of the game before, but I've since seen a thing someone linked where the dev said the ntr version contains the full game and both routes... though I still don't get why then the option to double-team the mother at the start of the game has been removed from the NTR version if there's an alternative version specifically for more vanilla players that don't want to see that kind of stuff.

As for my sig, no it's not black girls, haha... it's not really darker scenes either there's very few games I'd really count as being at all dark anyhoo... I guess games that still feel a bit pervy despite having being fairly desensitised to it all / ones that are just great or something, might cover it, but it doesn't really... and I'd ignore it anyway, it needs swapping up but I've been waiting for stuff to come along that would inspire me to do so and I could unreservedly put in there to replace some stuff.

Jan 10, 2020
I didn't understand the reasoning for the 2 separate versions of the game before, but I've since seen a thing someone linked where the dev said the ntr version contains the full game and both routes... though I still don't get why then the option to double-team the mother at the start of the game has been removed from the NTR version if there's an alternative version specifically for more vanilla players that don't want to see that kind of stuff.

As for my sig, no it's not black girls, haha... it's not really darker scenes either there's very few games I'd really count as being at all dark anyhoo... I guess games that still feel a bit pervy despite having being fairly desensitised to it all / ones that are just great or something, might cover it, but it doesn't really... and I'd ignore it anyway, it needs swapping up but I've been waiting for stuff to come along that would inspire me to do so and I could unreservedly put in there to replace some stuff.
so the option to double-team the mother is the rape scene that a lotta ppl have said has been removed?

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
...what is "HAM"?

what do u mean by "death god side", n "if you're on the same side"? b/c i'm looking 2 do as much bad stuff 2 the girls as possible

what threesome w/Carl n Sara?

This was from version 0.1 before it was removed

65.jpg 535.jpg

Reactions: extreme_sadist

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
so the option to double-team the mother is the rape scene that a lotta ppl have said has been removed?
I might have been getting them mixed up, maybe the double team comes later... I think they're both removed either way... just go get the gallery mod (it's been updated) and you'll be able to see them anyway.

Reactions: extreme_sadist
Jan 10, 2020
This was from version 0.1 before it was removed

View attachment 1017583 View attachment 1017584
nice!!! so there's another girl there, to the left? n is that the MC's sister?

I might have been getting them mixed up, maybe the double team comes later... I think they're both removed either way... just go get the gallery mod (it's been updated) and you'll be able to see them anyway.
so i'm hoping that refers to the scene in the post that fedorov51 showed, just before your post? n please tell me that's the MC's sister to the left, helping out

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know which version to download, which was the original version before it split off into 2 versions?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Thanks personally I think it would be easier to to not split the updates and let the play decides what path he wants to play I mean Ive played some mods and it seems like non NTR path has more content.
Yeah that would actually be preferable but when you read here in the thread you can see why the dev went that way. Its actually a real shame that the dev bend to the will of the few nay sayers instead of sticking with his game plan.

at least tell me "Zep" is a girl, jacking off a dude
Zep is his short version of Zelphryna and if you've played the game you know its a female. ;)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah that would actually be preferable but when you read here in the thread you can see why the dev went that way. Its actually a real shame that the dev bend to the will of the few nay sayers instead of sticking with his game plan.
Then you get people like me who don't give a shit one way or the other trying to figure out which version I'm supposed to download so I don't pop an error 'cause I got the wrong one.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Then you get people like me who don't give a shit one way or the other trying to figure out which version I'm supposed to download so I don't pop an error 'cause I got the wrong one.
I thought the same and from what I got, the ntr update is the actual game like it was before, including routes where only MC gets action. No clue why there is a link with a second version but apparently the only one that got updated was the first.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes