Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game is awesome.
Awesome Renders.
Awesome NTR path.
Awesome non-NTR path.

now lets move on ...
True.
Are the deleted scenes going to be added later on? Like why is this so convoluted with all the different versions and patches. Can't there be a cohesive version of all this and maybe one patch for incest? Did the author not plan the narrative well that he had to make multiple versions to cater to different people? There are a lot of games that has both non ntr and ntr elements with the ntr elements easily avoidable.
This has been said quite a few times. Search the thread.

Reactions: Sihil

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
i try good nonntr nonforce path and ending with ashley in warehouse and no sex with sara, what have i done wrong?
EDIT: i manage to change it it seems needed less mafia moral lvl and call Diana to get info from her about murderer. But still it was just a pussy lick.

BTW. Am I the only one finding all those cheap anti-racist anti-homophobic pro-progressive moralizing out of place in the game about mafia, killing people, raping women in front of our eyes and normalizing incest? I think people come here after a hard day filled with SJW, religion or media propaganda to take a break from all this crap. I don't want the erotic game to moralize me, it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
The "non ntr version only" in the op, has it had all the ntr bits edited out of it? Or is it the same game?
That title is a misnomer. Episode 4 was released in two parts. The first part extended the "non-NTR path," and the second part extended the "NTR path." So the "non ntr version only" was essentially 4.1, while the other was 4.2. (The NTR and non-NTR paths split part-way through Episode 3.)

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
BTW. Am I the only one finding all those cheap anti-racist anti-homophobic pro-progressive moralizing out of place in the game about mafia, killing people, raping women in front of our eyes and normalizing incest? I think people come here after a hard day filled with SJW, religion or media propaganda to take a break from all this crap. I don't want the erotic game to moralize me, it's ridiculous.
On one hand, the politics of a writer will inevitably bleed into a game whether he intends it or not. On the other, I don't consider myself an SJW, ironically or otherwise. Also, to be clear, I'm not an American or even a Westerner.
I'm not even exactly sure how you read this into the game, to be perfectly honest. I guess you interpreted the racist bullying of Sonny as me making some anti-racist statement? The fact is that I simply intended it the mafia in the game to be somewhat recognizable from the real world mafia who are pretty racist.
Genuinely don't know how the game is anti- or pro-homophobic as it doesn't even have any real gay people in it.
So yeah, I am very aware that this is a sex game, I'm not trying to make any grand statements about politics, especially American. The MC is pretty apolitical, even though Ashley is obviously leftist, because you know, punk rock, I'm kind of dancing around the fact that in real life, people who'd share her belief will almost always have some communist tendencies. Sara is pretty right-wing from the paper she wrote, which was influenced by the real-life paper that I can't find right now and I don't think I have (intentionally) made her look stupid. Carl is obviously a social Darwinist and Zel is literally a Hobbesian. That's about as right-wing as you can go.
TL;DR: The game is not intended to be political but with so many people playing it, I can see how at least some would take a message that I didn't intend.

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
On one hand, the politics of a writer will inevitably bleed into a game whether he intends it or not. On the other, I don't consider myself an SJW, ironically or otherwise. Also, to be clear, I'm not an American or even a Westerner.
I'm not even exactly sure how you read this into the game, to be perfectly honest. I guess you ianterpreted the racist bullying of Sonny as me making some anti-racist statement? The fact is that I simply intended it the mafia in the game to be somewhat recognizable from the real world mafia who are pretty racist.
Genuinely don't know how the game is anti- or pro-homophobic as it doesn't even have any real gay people in it.
So yeah, I am very aware that this is a sex game, I'm not trying to make any grand statements about politics, especially American, the MC is pretty political, even though Ashley is obviously leftist, because you know, punk rock, I'm kind of dancing around the fact that in real life, people who'd share her belief will almost always have some communist tendencies. Sara is pretty right-wing from the paper she wrote, which was influenced by the real-life paper that I can't find right now and I don't think I have (intentionally) made her look stupid. Carl is obviously a social Darwinist and Zel is literally a Hobbesian. That's about as right-wing as you can go.
TL;DR: The game is not intended to be political but with so many people playing it, I can see how at least some would take a message that I didn't intend.
I will freely admit I am so incredibly sick and tired of seeing the religion of diversity and inclusion shoehorned into everything these days, and I am so biased against it, I probably see it when it isn't there.

As this type of person, I never once got that impression while playing this game. For what little my word is worth, just figured I'd drop my .02 on that. The story simply does not feel preachy or politicized at any point, at least in my opinion, and like I said, I'm hypersensitive to it lol.

ColdHusk

Feb 15, 2021
The fact is that I simply intended it the mafia in the game to be somewhat recognizable from the real world mafia who are pretty racist.
The mafia are actually not exactly racist IRL, to them, money is the most important thing and it doesn't have a race. The biggest example I can remember is Michael Franzese working with several black people like Al Sharpton and Don King in Operation Shadowboxing, or John Alite the Albanian working very closely with John Gotti junior.

Sure, there are racists in the mafia, and sure, you do have to have an Italian father to be a made guy, but there are racists everywhere, and being a made guy is not the be-all and end-all of the mafia.

Reactions: User1230
Dec 17, 2020
The mafia are actually not exactly racist IRL, to them, money is the most important thing and it doesn't have a race. The biggest example I can remember is Michael Franzese working with several black people like Al Sharpton and Don King in Operation Shadowboxing, or John Alite the Albanian working very closely with John Gotti junior.

Sure, there are racists in the mafia, and sure, you do have to have an Italian father to be a made guy, but there are racists everywhere, and being a made guy is not the be-all and end-all of the mafia.
How would you know that for certain about Mafia / underworld?
When prestigious university professors could be racist in real life, expecting mafia personals would be similar isn't too far fetched.
I mean these money mongering, criminal, drug peddling abusive addicted assholes in mafia could very well be racist as well in real life.

1615978020145.png

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2020
I'm not even exactly sure how you read this into the game, to be perfectly honest. I guess you interpreted the racist bullying of Sonny as me making some anti-racist statement? The fact is that I simply intended it the mafia in the game to be somewhat recognizable from the real world mafia who are pretty racist.
So yeah, I am very aware that this is a sex game, I'm not trying to make any grand statements about politics, especially American. The MC is pretty apolitical, even though Ashley is obviously leftist, because you know, punk rock, I'm kind of dancing around the fact that in real life, people who'd share her belief will almost always have some communist tendencies. Sara is pretty right-wing from the paper she wrote, which was influenced by the real-life paper that I can't find right now and I don't think I have (intentionally) made her look stupid. Carl is obviously a social Darwinist and Zel is literally a Hobbesian. That's about as right-wing as you can go.

I would completely agree with the dev here, it is your story and you have a right to narrate your story whichever way you see fit.

1615979078684.png

Additionally, there is no need for players to try and read too much between the lines, or to take home life lessons from the game on politics, sexuality, racism, crime syndicate, drug abuse or supernatural stuffs also.
It is a nice fictional supernatural game and people should play it to enjoy, relax or fap rather than spewing fabricating conspiracy theories exposing their personal psychological prejudice or insecurities.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I would completely agree with the dev here, it is your story and you have a right to narrate your story whichever way you see fit.

View attachment 1088474

Additionally, there is no need for players to try and read too much between the lines, or to take home life lessons from the game on politics, sexuality, racism, crime syndicate, drug abuse or supernatural stuffs also.
It is a nice fictional supernatural game and people should play it to enjoy, relax or fap rather than spewing fabricating conspiracy theories exposing their personal psychological prejudice or insecurities.
Thank you, my colorful friend, for putting this concisely, if a little bluntly.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I fucking LOVE this game, NTR VERSION ITS AWESOME!!! God I need see what's happend next! But this game just hace this ep 4.5? Or exist more?! I need play more games like this!

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Voron71rus

Mar 7, 2020
"Hi everyone,

I have really bad news for you all. Because there was some major changes in my life, I have to shut down Lord of Imagination. I know it is very dissapointing but it is not depending on me. Thank you all for being so supportive and loving the game!

Sorry :("

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes