noname360

Mar 28, 2020
It was few things that stacked up on each other. Mostly my life complicated a lot recently and I don't have free time to work on this game.
So sad to hear! This was a good game! and I was looking forward to see how the story developed! Wish you the best of luck!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Maybe pass the project on to someone else? Surely you had some ideas where the story was going to continue, and eventually end...give the outline to someone else? There are plenty of capable people lurking on F95 that would jump at the chance to pick up where you left off.

Sorry to hear that life got too complicated for you though...was a big fan of this title.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Man it really sucks that this game is getting abandoned. I hope it gets better for AgentGames in the future and Sihil you have my sympathies, working on something for a whole year for it to be abandoned must suck.

I'm just curious though are you allowed to talk about what the future plot was going to be. Mainly was the MC eventually going to be able to turn on Zel and Carl and take down the cult and was the MC's older sister going to be one of the old man's champions.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
It was few things that stacked up on each other. Mostly my life complicated a lot recently and I don't have free time to work on this game.
I hope it gets better and one day you'll get back to making this game. It was one of very few good games lately.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry::cry::cry: RIP Olivia, so sad.

Yes.
Look, I'll make a detailed post tomorrow. Just let me stare at the rotting corpse of something I've worked on for a year for now.
Damn. Is there a chance of someone else picking up the work with you later on? Is this final for good? Hope you can reply to these in that post. Really sad to hear this, hang on there brother.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I suspect that I'm among the oldest farts on this site. Which means that I've lived long enough to experience just how hard real life can bash a person around. I'll miss your game. It's a great game, but it's only a game. Good luck dealing with whatever cataclysm has befallen you. May you and those important to you come through it in the best possible shape.

Truly sorry for your troubles.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
i am confused did you just quote your own post and called yourself a retard ?? :rolleyes: :confused:
He was responding to me saying "the game wont be abandonded"
After I mentioned something about it being abandoned.
That was 2 pages ago.
So, it is embarassing and recent.
I can see how he feels and why he feels that way.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Steve walks warily down the street
With his brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet
Machine guns ready to go
Are you ready hey are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat yeah

Just cos, in the words of the great Meredith Brooks ..... okay not so great but her song made for an awesome scene on Hellsing Abridged....

Rituf

May 4, 2017
Another one that tried to please 2 completely different sides and ended up dying.
It's a format that simply cannot work.
For an NTR player, there is no problem playing the Non-NTR version.
For those who hate NTR, it's as if they are getting 50% of the work.

To be honest, this game had a big damage on the first release due to the first writer. Sihil did a good job trying to save it, but many players ignored the game because of this.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes