Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Well, we can always play both. But i do not have confident Agent Games will complete the game since he have already abandon it once before
have to agree with that,the tyrant is a prime example of what happens when devs go missing and cant communicate

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Just continue your version of it. The people will support if the product is good enough.
That's the plan now.
To be clear, I won't be creating LoI anymore. I'll be focused on my game to the fullest and he can finish this game. Let's hope there's an actual desire to finish the game instead of just sheer spite that drove him to resume development so that he can actually finish the project.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
im asking because i dont know and im hoping one of them will tell us-then we will all know :)
Well, i am very sure they wont work together again. The question is who will actually complete their game?
One is a better animator, one is a better writer. Both do not have a track record. So lets see who will last longer. TBH, i have no confident in both given the historical records

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
That's the plan now.
To be clear, I won't be creating LoI anymore. I'll be focused on my game to the fullest and he can finish this game. Let's hope there's an actual desire to finish the game instead of just sheer spite that drove him to resume development so that he can actually finish the project.
I think this is actually good. You can now write the story without needing to be concerned of LOI story since now it's officially apart.

Reactions: Sihil

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
So he got back to the game out of spite? Not sure if this is a good enough motivation for him to finish the game. Time will tell.
I would assume so given the time he decided to post and make a "come back". I definitely will never support such a Dev given his morally questionable work ethics and his "motivation". Even if he is really trying to do good this round, he would need a lot of effort to win back any goodwill left...if there are any

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Not really its clear that you are just returning out of spite because Sihil is planning on completing the game. I doubt you're even gonna finish this. But hey prove me wrong (but even then I wonder if this game would be any good because I liked this game because of the story [which was writing by Sihil if im correct] not just the renders).

That's the plan now.
Il be honest if you were the main writer for the original game (the one in this thread) I much more prefer you finish this game then him. Because I mainly enjoyed this game because of the story not just the renders. And I would much rather play a game with average renders and a great story then the other way around. That's my two cents at least.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
this is being worked on???? *hop off the couch and dance my victory dance*
i know about the spin off, but.. meh.. this is the real thing <3
So you might not know:
Sihil was the writer of Lord of Imagination.
Agentgames is the animator of Lord of Imagination.
They were a team but split up due to creative and work ethic differences.
Neither could agree on who owned the IP. Sihil wrote the story, but Agentgames did the renders

Sihil has been working on a prequel of sorts to LoI to sharpen their Daz skills and use his own renders.
Agentgames has been.. apparently working on this render for the main game he stopped working on? This is the first we've heard in over a year.

One is the person who creates the story and sexy situations you loved from LoI.
The other one made the beautiful art you loved from LoI.

Would you rather have a beautiful looking game with a mediocre story?
Would you rather have a good looking game with a fantastic story?

For my money, I will always go with Writer vs Animator. Animator is a very technically difficult job, but those set of skills can be learned. Writing is a much harder job due to the creativity involved. You actually have to develop characters, a narrative, and then find all the sexy, kinky trouble those characters can get into.

Plus, Sihil has been way more transparent with their work as they have been learning Daz modeling.
And given the timing of Sihil dropping an entire prologue for their game, while Agentgames just dropped a single render...
Yeah, I'm going with Sihil.

Last edited:

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Dont care about the animations as long as the pictures express the emotions captured along with a good writting.
I know many want things to move, i say go play a pc game then. Im here to read a story, make some choice, and have a blast.

that is what make my evening a cozy one, and i had some really nice good moments with this game

Reactions: dolfe67

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
That's the plan now.
thank you for answering the question,i look forward to enjoying your work :) :love: (y)

Reactions: The ArcKnight

tachini

Dec 24, 2019
So you might not know:
Sihil was the writer of Lord of Imagination.
Agentgames is the animator of Lord of Imagination.
They were a team but split up due to creative and work ethic differences.
Neither could agree on who owned the IP. Sihil wrote the story, but Agentgames did the renders

Sihil has been working on a prequel of sorts to LoI to sharpen their Daz skills and use his own renders.
Agentgames has been.. apparently working on this render for the main game he stopped working on? This is the first we've heard in over a year.

One is the person who creates the story and sexy situations you loved from LoI.
The other one made the beautiful art you loved from LoI.

Would you rather have a beautiful looking game with a mediocre story?
Would you rather have a good looking game with a fantastic story?

For my money, I will always go with Writer vs Animator. Animator is a very technically difficult job, but those set of skills can be learned. Writing is a much harder job due to the creativity involved. You actually have to develop characters, a narrative, and then find all the sexy, kinky trouble those characters can get into.

Plus, Sihil has been way more transparent with their work as they have been learning Daz modeling.
And given the timing of Sihil dropping an entire prologue for their game, while Agentgames just dropped a single render...
Yeah, I'm going with Sihil.

Yeah, always the same ones complaining. Things never change around here.
But what money if you are not even a patreon and I bet you have never be!

Personally I can say that I like the original game. I'm sorry Sihil is not personal but I don't like your perspective or your way of focusing on this VN because you were going to change it totally and remove the content of the original story thanks to the influence of certain users. And this last one makes me not trusting you as a developer. If you go change the story of the game as soon as they start crying in the thread, you will never be able to finish anything. They're going to criticize me for this, I don't give a shit and this is what I think for a long time.

A long time ago you managed through protests and crying to remove the dark path forced to the DV to making a new path by multiplying the work in it, which consumed the two responsible for the project. Congratulations boys. Sihil has a perspective. The developer had another. Now the original developer has returned to finish "his project" (If he really wants to finish it). If he wants that, he has the whole right to do it as well as those who want to patronize him. Nobody is forcing anyone. Do you read me?

The users who played from the beginning they like the things as they were. Respect the opinion or tastes of others!

So if you go to start crying as usual because LOI will continue with the original owner at least do it in the other thread.

Greetings and enjoy the afternoon.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Well, i am very sure they wont work together again. The question is who will actually complete their game?
One is a better animator, one is a better writer. Both do not have a track record. So lets see who will last longer. TBH, i have no confident in both given the historical records
well now the answer has been given,i have confidence in Sihil because he/she has been open thus far,not to mention learning how to render.as for AgentGames the ball is with him/her to prove all the doubters wrong:)

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Yeah, always the same ones complaining. Things never change around here.
But what money if you are not even a patreon and I bet you have never be!

Personally I can say that I like the original game. I'm sorry Sihil is not personal but I don't like your perspective or your way of focusing on this VN because you were going to change it totally and remove the content of the original story thanks to the influence of certain users. And this last one makes me not trusting you as a developer. If you go change the story of the game as soon as they start crying in the thread, you will never be able to finish anything. They're going to criticize me for this, I don't give a shit and this is what I think for a long time.

A long time ago you managed through protests and crying to remove the dark path forced to the DV to making a new path by multiplying the work in it, which consumed the two responsible for the project. Congratulations boys. Sihil has a perspective. The developer had another. Now the original developer has returned to finish "his project" (If he really wants to finish it). If he wants that, he has the whole right to do it as well as those who want to patronize him. Nobody is forcing anyone. Do you read me?

The users who played from the beginning they like the things as they were. Respect the opinion or tastes of others!

So if you go to start crying as usual because LOI will continue with the original owner at least do it in the other thread.

Greetings and enjoy the afternoon.
you do understand that despite the writing and coding of this game were his/hers. she/he has every right to post here he/she is a member and has the same rights as you,try to treat fellow members with respect:)

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes