rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Well this whole thing got messy real quick.

So... He removed my name, the link to my Patreon and discord from this thread. Way to be pretty dude.
I think you meant petty? Not gonna lie, I am disappointed that we won't see your version of LoI, because from the descriptions it sounded more interesting.

Jilune

Dec 19, 2017
Hello,

Been a replay since a sequel is out, but what a bummer that he's abandoned.

I hope the game will have an end with queen Zelphryna someday.
index.jpg

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
So... He removed my name, the link to my Patreon and discord from this thread. Way to be pretty dude.
If there is any consolation, a lot of us is with you on this one. Agent can come back but he may not get the support he wants. Being petty and irresponsible is big red light to support as a dev. Those who still want to support someone with the wrong motivation ..good luck.

I for one will note LOI by Agent as not recommended.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Didn't check this thread for so long since I droped the game long ago because of the NTR.

I would side with any of the 2 if one of them disliked NTR but since both participated and ruined this one for me with NTR i will just eat my popcorns :devilish:

View attachment 1651433
Play Sihil's new game. It's based on LOI too, but no ntr as said by sihil himself. And it will have harem too. Come to that thread and we will rock.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Play Sihil's new game. It's based on LOI too, but no ntr as said by sihil himself. And it will have harem too. Come to that thread and we will rock.
Ty for the info man, will give it a try then, was a bit careful with it since he participated in this one with NTR so didn't know if could trust the other to be free of that kind of kinks but if he stated that will not have it i will trust him for now.

Reactions: harsha_26

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Also, why are you guys acting like this is an either or situation.
You can support Agent and Sihil just fine.

All Sihil has to do anyway is change some names and shit, same way 50 Shades of Gray was originally using Twilight characters.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, can't say I like all this drama. Sad to see that happen to a game I really enjoyed and which (IMO) had a lot going for it.
Of course, this was a game where the usual suspects were hard at work from day one. Constantly nitpicking and shitting on the paths and the stuff that was in the game.
Can't help thinking that without this, we would be at a different place right now.
IMO, we have a group of people here by now, who in their inability to accept anything outside the very limited tastes they have themselves and their drive to moan and bitch and cry about any dev who doesn't completely succumb to their demands, have been responsible for many abandoned games and will be for many more.

It's hard as a dev to find a balance between giving people what they want and staying true to their own vision for a project, and when the feedback you get from here is one group who tells you to just ignore any criticism and the other group, like I wrote, is unable to keep quiet the moment you stray just a tiny bit from the one acceptable route for a game they want, that will drive dev teams apart and grind on their nerves and psyches.
It's sad that the more rational voices, as is so often the case online, get drowned out by the more extreme ones.

Personally, I wish both Sihil and Agentgames the best for their respective projects, no matter their own problems with the other.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Well, can't say I like all this drama. Sad to see that happen to a game I really enjoyed and which (IMO) had a lot going for it.
Of course, this was a game where the usual suspects were hard at work from day one. Constantly nitpicking and shitting on the paths and the stuff that was in the game.
Can't help thinking that without this, we would be at a different place right now.
IMO, we have a group of people here by now, who in their inability to accept anything outside the very limited tastes they have themselves and their drive to moan and bitch and cry about any dev who doesn't completely succumb to their demands, have been responsible for many abandoned games and will be for many more.

It's hard as a dev to find a balance between giving people what they want and staying true to their own vision for a project, and when the feedback you get from here is one group who tells you to just ignore any criticism and the other group, like I wrote, is unable to keep quiet the moment you stray just a tiny bit from the one acceptable route for a game they want, that will drive dev teams apart and grind on their nerves and psyches.
It's sad that the more rational voices, as is so often the case online, get drowned out by the more extreme ones.

Personally, I wish both Sihil and Agentgames the best for their respective projects, no matter their own problems with the other.
This is a nice post friend, but it's missing the point

The game was not abandoned because if any discussion regarding the controversial 3 letter fetish, the vast mayority of the complains were about the dilogues, in the first version they were terrible

The game went through a series of updates that fixed these problems, and added content were it was missing, making it an good enough game that people were starting to take notice, and the devs were getting support, and then one of the devs just disappeared, just when the game was starting to get support and people (on both sides of the fence) were starting to like the game.

Next time you want drop a "The guys complaining are wrong because I say so" rant, make you sure you actually understand the context of the discussion.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
This is a nice post friend, but it's missing the point

The game was not abandoned because if any discussion regarding the controversial 3 letter fetish, the vast mayority of the complains were about the dilogues, in the first version they were terrible

The game went through a series of updates that fixed these problems, and added content were it was missing, making it an good enough game that people were starting to take notice, and the devs were getting support, and then one of the devs just disappeared, just when the game was starting to get support and people (on both sides of the fence) were starting to like the game.

Next time you want drop a "The guys complaining are wrong because I say so" rant, make you sure you actually understand the context of the discussion.
New writer removed the hedonist route. Seemed like it first there was NTR route, fuck Carl route, but I liked the just fuck them however route, that spitroasting Sarah with Carl involved. And that had the power corrupting the MC much more directly. New writer did flesh out the background of Sarah being used before, but there was seeds in the beginning too. This is hard, both versions had their perks and drawbacks in my opinion, no version clearly superior. Except for quantity of content, since the latter obviously ended up seeing more versions.

Reactions: 0000000007

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
New writer removed the hedonist route. Seemed like it first there was NTR route, fuck Carl route, but I liked the just fuck them however route, that spitroasting Sarah with Carl involved. And that had the power corrupting the MC much more directly. New writer did flesh out the background of Sarah being used before, but there was seeds in the beginning too. This is hard, both versions had their perks and drawbacks in my opinion, no version clearly superior. Except for quantity of content, since the latter obviously ended up seeing more versions.
The game was abandoned because the main dev for all intents and purpose told everyone to fuck off and refused to finish it Sihil got caught in the middle of it.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The game was abandoned because the main dev for all intents and purpose told everyone to fuck off and refused to finish it Sihil got caught in the middle of it.
& he returns after Sihil started his own version. I am not sure we will see a complete version out of this dev. He lacks the dedication to finish the work he started. There is also a lot of flag in the forum, after reading all this i am not sure he will even release the last build he is making...hope he proves me wrong. it always good too have more for us to play

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Tomorrow will mark two weeks since his post, and no sign of him since.
Not a big deal normally, but given the hiatus... I want to be hopeful.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya25

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Tomorrow will mark two weeks since his post, and no sign of him since.
Not a big deal normally, but given the hiatus... I want to be hopeful.
Wait for a month. Maybe we have abandon season 2
He roughly have 30 Patrons. He might not have motivation to continue

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes