daz2510

Mar 26, 2021
It's quite sad that the Dev came back pretending he was working on it again..... when it was all just a lie to try and get attention off the new game being made by his ex partner.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Well, if it makes you all feel any better Zel and James will be making a comeback in the next update of my game. And I might start working on Lord of Imagination's prologue by July which might mean we'll have the prologue ready by August. It all depends on a bunch of things, including when I get a new PC with a proper graphic card (either 3080 or 3080ti). It could be in June, July or August. 25.png

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
It's quite sad that the Dev came back pretending he was working on it again..... when it was all just a lie to try and get attention off the new game being made by his ex partner.
But hey, if that doesn't work out, maybe Sznuk would spitefully come out of the woodwork and actually start working on the update after seeing this post.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
But hey, if that doesn't work out, maybe Sznuk would spitefully come out of the woodwork and actually start working on the update after seeing this post.
We have better chance hitting lottery or becoming a crypto millionaire

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 410224

Overview:
Your life hasn't been a success since you left the high school. You are bouncing from one work to another trying to make some money, you don't have a lot of friends and you are generally pretty sad with how things turned out, but you are trying your best to make something out of it. Your father suddenly disappeared in your childhood, which doesn't help at all. At least you have a supportive girlfriend which you are glad about. You wonder what would happen if you had the power to make all the wishes come true... And there comes an opportunity, but at what cost? Will you do what it takes to fulfill your dreams or fight it to save your family? Remember, in this story decisions matter.
Situations like rape and NTR are entirely avoidable.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-02
Release Date: 2021-02-02
Developer: AgentGames
Censored: No
Version: Ch.4.5 NTR
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
NTR version (includes non-NTR path)
Win/Linux
: - - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Non-NTR-only version Ep.4
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*

Patches: -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Walkthrough/Gallery Mod - Walkthrough Mod
May be Unknown thanks for the link
*This port/version/patch is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 410217 View attachment 410219 View attachment 410220 View attachment 410221 View attachment 410222
Dev need to keep update this game or someone should make remake of this game and New game is shit because there is no Milf or Mom with Mind Control scenes

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Well, I know this game is abandoned but I still gave it a try because I ran out of NTR games to play.

I must say that this is the most half ass attempt at NTR content that I have seen. It is almost like adding the bare minimum just so to justify the tag. Like why didn't Carl do anything to Sara when he shot her with the green ray and I obviously chose to stay still? There is even a bracket NTR in the choice.

And your girlfriend Olivia, just repeatedly gets naked in front of Carl but just no dicks get inside her. It is such a tease I am really frustrated playing. Diane did get fucked but she is just some random LI that we didn't really get invested in.

Just feels so unsatisfying that maybe this game should remain abandoned :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: NightShades

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Note for anyone looking for

Android 4.5 NTR

Yes the Mega link is down for the apk. I recommend using joiplayer, and downloading the windows version.

AVOID the compressed version. They are notoriously incompatible with joiplayer for whatever reason. It might work but idk, game is on the smaller end anyways.

Tested and had no issues starting game and skipping forward for a while, so looks good.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
as the saying goes only the good die young,pity one of the devs is an arse.i hope Sihil gets to move this forward or just release an original version make shit loads of money in the process and tell agentnobhead where to go:):love::love::love:(y)

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
as the saying goes only the good die young,pity one of the devs is an arse.i hope Sihil gets to move this forward or just release an original version make shit loads of money in the process and tell agentnobhead where to go:):love::love::love:(y)
Tbh, the game wont be as nice without Sihil's story and Argent's renders. But one of them is an arse so no choice

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes