Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
For some people that'd be a power trip - "Yes she's hot and you can only watch because she chose me" something like that.
dude it fuckin sucked going dancing. couldnt leave her alone for shit without someone hitting on her. awesome when the girls hit on her though:LOL:

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
dude it fuckin sucked going dancing. couldnt leave her alone for shit without someone hitting on her. awesome when the girls hit on her though:LOL:
You should've owned it. I assume she'd tell them off and not flirt back and they'd be so jealous of you once they saw you together.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You should've owned it. I assume she'd tell them off and not flirt back and they'd be so jealous of you once they saw you together.
no idea if they were jealous. and i never saw anything indicating she was flirting with them. a smile and wave them off and thats it. best not to make a scene where you wanna have fun. as for owning it? the only time i can remember it being an issue is one time on the dance floor we were facing each other while dancing most of the time its just grinding. so during this time some dude comes up behind her and starts putting hands on her and i didnt notice till she said something. no idea what he was thinking but she instantly turns around points him out and after that he starts leaving before i can do anything. dude was small to so yeah no idea what he was thinking. did see him walk to a group of friends laughing at him though.

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
I just find it so weird that MC is AT MOST bummed out that his mother got raped. Just a slight inconvenience.
exatly, MC's lack of spine (to do, or at least try something) and the lack of compassion towards his mom (after the incident) boggles my mind. o_O
Don't know if it was intentional from the writer, or simply put... writer did not think through about the whole situation from the character perspective.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I just started and haven't got to the ntr yet, my main question is, is the NTR really avoidable? Then my second question would be to the creator will the ntr be permeant and on going or will the player be allowed to take back the lover early on?
On a side note seems the incest patch needs a bit of patching considering the mc continues to refer to himself as "mom" when he should be referring to himself as "son".

AgentGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
I just started and haven't got to the ntr yet, my main question is, is the NTR really avoidable? Then my second question would be to the creator will the ntr be permeant and on going or will the player be allowed to take back the lover early on?
On a side note seems the incest patch needs a bit of patching considering the mc continues to refer to himself as "mom" when he should be referring to himself as "son".
We are currently working on an update which will make the NTR scenes avoidable. The update for incest patch will be uploaded today.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just started and haven't got to the ntr yet, my main question is, is the NTR really avoidable?
It's unavoidable, no matter what you pick she gets dicked by the guy.

However it's not the MC's lover, it's his mother. His girlfriend only gets fucked by the MC.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
We are currently working on an update which will make the NTR scenes avoidable. The update for incest patch will be uploaded today.
It's unavoidable, no matter what you pick she gets dicked by the guy.

However it's not the MC's lover, it's his mother. His girlfriend only gets fucked by the MC.
Thank you both for the quick response I really appreciate it. :D Depending on your take on it the mom could still count as ntr either way I've got no problems with ntr when its done well and used to help move the story along, or motivate the mc to do better or at least motivate the player to make better choices. I was just wanting to know what I was jumping into whether my journey would be a constant up hill battle to keep my love ones close or will all my choices lead to the same out come meaning that my choice may never really have been choices to begin with. :unsure:

Reactions: Dripping

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Thank you both for the quick response I really appreciate it. :D Depending on your take on it the mom could still count as ntr either way I've got no problems with ntr when its done well and used to help move the story along, or motivate the mc to do better or at least motivate the player to make better choices. I was just wanting to know what I was jumping into whether my journey would be a constant up hill battle to keep my love ones close or will all my choices lead to the same out come meaning that my choice may never really have been choices to begin with. :unsure:
At this point the only choice we have is how she gets raped. You either share, watch sex or watch BJ. I'm repeating myself at this point but there are no impactful choices for now, though if you play it you can see what those choices set up and my guess is that the BJ one will be trying to fight off the mafia, share will be joining them and watching sex will be some kind of submission.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dripping

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Love the game, good content for a first release. Will be pledging straight away. Dont change anything there are plenty of other games for players that dont like NTR. This one looks to be alot of fun for those of us who do!

Edit: changing due to crybabies means i wont actually be pledging sorry

Last edited:

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Why do you cave to these people and change the direction you was obviously going for with the game when it was clearly not aimed at them? Doing this will cause you trouble down the line. Your gonna have to split your development time between both vanilla and NTR or take longer to release updates. Both groups will be unhappy especially the majority of non NTR fans because they whine like fucking babies every time focus is put on NTR. Ultimately you will get flamed especially here non stop through out the development. Go look at any other games forum where they started as NTR and then tried to appease whining vanilla fans. Look at the shit they give developers. Due to all of that you will probably lose subs along the way, all because you caved. I put in a post further down i would be pledging. After reading your changes i dont have faith that you will deliver the game you advertised 0.1a. Its a shame it was dam good.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
We are currently working on an update which will make the NTR scenes avoidable.
Yeah I just got to the mom part. Wasn't a fan however now that I know that the NTR will be avoidable in a future update ill come back and give it a go at that time. Incase it hasn't been said thank you for giving an option to avoid.

Reactions: Valeck

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Why do you cave to these people and change the direction you was obviously going for with the game when it was clearly not aimed at them? Doing this will cause you trouble down the line. Your gonna have to split your development time between both vanilla and NTR or take longer to release updates. Both groups will be unhappy especially the majority of non NTR fans because they whine like fucking babies every time focus is put on NTR. Ultimately you will get flamed especially here non stop through out the development. Go look at any other games forum where they started as NTR and then tried to appease whining vanilla fans. Look at the shit they give developers. Due to all of that you will probably lose subs along the way, all because you caved. I put in a post further down i would be pledging. After reading your changes i dont have faith that you will deliver the game you advertised 0.1a. Its a shame it was dam good.
I don't mind NTR if we have a choice. One of the selling points on their patreon is "Decision that actually matter" and well, from 3 decision we were able to make none of them changed the outcome. BJ was the most mild path.

But again, NTR is not the problem for me and many people but rather how passive MC is. His mother was raped and he didn't even flinch. I want an optional non-NTR path because it will simply be more interesting, at least at the start because we'll have to find a way to fight back without any powers.

Reactions: nodice20

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The Mega link for the incest patch is not working:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

AgentGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
The Mega link for the incest patch is not working:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
The link was updated just now, can you try to refresh this page and check if the link works now?

Reactions: brittC25

52npZj

Mar 6, 2017
"My landlord's wife." Hah! It's a new fetish, right?
Hey, devs, just roll with "I am my landlord's wife's son" and Patreon will never figure it out.
:sneaky:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes