spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
We are currently working on an update which will make the NTR scenes avoidable. The update for incest patch will be uploaded today.
I certainly appreciate that. I was going to pass on the game when I saw that it had unavoidable ntr since I normally play my main characters as dominant. I will try out the game when the next update hits. It seems like you have an interesting premise and I hope the main character can stand up to possible threats to his family, not just cave in to their demands.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This seems like a great start but for the fact that NTR is unavoidable.

Branch 1:
-Tell mom about the guys
-Do not tell the black dude mom is gonna hit with frying pan
-Get cucked, and made to go away and black dude is mad.

Branch 2:
-Tell mom about the guys.
-Do tell black dude mom is gonna hit with frying pan.
-Get offered a & accept BJ from mom by black dude while he fucks her

Branch 3:
-Tell mom about the guys.
-Do tell black dude mom is gonna hit with frying pan.
-Get offered but decline BJ
-Black dude gets mad & tells you to get out as he fucks mom

Branch 4:
-Don't tell mom about the guys
-Get cucked by black dude again

There needs to be a route that keeps the black dude from boning mom I think.

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
I think the gang banging various women in the city is an important plot point therefore mom needs to get fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I think the gang banging various women in the city is an important plot point therefore mom needs to get fucked.
I see it more as a shock value than a requirement. Just the mere knowledge that it can happen to her should be enough for the MC to start planning.

But seeing as he wasn't fazed by the fact that she got raped in any path he'll probably need his GF fucked too.

Jan 28, 2018
holly shit guys, you made somthin sick and somethin that reminded one of top renpy games Dreams of desire, and its so fucking nostalgia i can admit that. I loved the game, but it still has a lack of choice options, but Im sure its ok for the first public release and later it will be setled. For now all I can say - continue your work, its marvellous. I give it all 5, fuck yeah

Apr 24, 2018
I mean people have different fetishes, what's there to understand really?
It's a fantasy that most of the time doesn't reflect on the real life, just like incest stories in games that people are into.

It's like one person likes the green tea, but another don't.
Isn't it more like, one person enjoys green tea, while the other person enjoys watching someone take the green tea they just made then proceed to drink it right infront of them?
Then the tea is all like "omg he drinks me so much better than the guy that made me! I can't stop making these noises! No, I'm gonna cum! Don't look! Please!".

K, I might have gotten carried away there......

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Isn't it more like, one person enjoys green tea, while the other person enjoys watching someone take the green tea they just made then proceed to drink it right infront of them?
Then the tea is all like "omg he drinks me so much better than the guy that made me! I can't stop making these noises! No, I'm gonna cum! Don't look! Please!".

K, I might have gotten carried away there......
I think that you have the tea fetish.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes