laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I deleted this garbage off my hard drive this game is a cucks fantasy anyone who does not like this type of stuff do not play I wouldn't recommend this game to no one choices are pointless your forced into everything.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The story is all over the place...demons and mobsters and insane dreams...it's all bit hectic and fast. I don't need 20 updates of groping but if you start with max, it's really hard to build on that.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The script makes no sense at all. The lady with the glowing eyes pinned the douche fucking your mom on you. Her logic was "This happened because you called the mafia". The problem with that argument is that apparently the game will probably focus on the mafia and those superpowers, so not calling the Mafia would just trigger a game over.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
The script makes no sense at all. The lady with the glowing eyes pinned the douche fucking your mom on you. Her logic was "This happened because you called the mafia". The problem with that argument is that apparently the game will probably focus on the mafia and those superpowers, so not calling the Mafia would just trigger a game over.
The game is suffering from lack of choices. You can't choose to not fuck the prostitute, you can't choose to touch or not in the kitchen and you can't choose to somehow try to save your mother from being raped, you can only choose how she gets raped. And that's the weirdest part, MC is at most bummed about it. Like his monday got ruined but he'll forget by tomorrow.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
yeah, ntr is fine,, still needs to be avoidable,, if not at first..
an mc needs a power..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is NTR caused by MC, or someone else? Can you answer this before I open this game?
Grateful
you best ask others..i stopped playing and deleted and wiped my mind of it :p but i'll return if it is made optional because otherwise the game seemed cool.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Is NTR caused by MC, or someone else? Can you answer this before I open this game?
Grateful
Technically, there isn't any NTR in this game (yet).
-The main character has a girlfriend, and so far, she doesn't cheat on him. So NTR doesn't apply.
-The main character has a "whatever", who gets mindcontrolled and raped (but has no recollection of what happened), but, and this is key to NTR, the main character is not in a sexual relation with her (yet). So, NTR doesn't apply. Still won't necessarily apply if the main character does develop a sexual relation with her at some later point, because this paricular encounter takes place before that relation develops.
-This "whatever" *is* in a relation with the main characters' father, during some flashbacks. Whether his father is aware of what kind of daytime job she has is unclear, which means, whether NTR applies to their relationship, isn't clear either.

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
Technically, there isn't any NTR in this game (yet).
-The main character has a girlfriend, and so far, she doesn't cheat on him. So NTR doesn't apply.
-The main character has a "whatever", who gets mindcontrolled and raped (but has no recollection of what happened), but, and this is key to NTR, the main character is not in a sexual relation with her (yet). So, NTR doesn't apply. Still won't necessarily apply if the main character does develop a sexual relation with her at some later point, because this paricular encounter takes place before that relation develops.
-This "whatever" *is* in a relation with the main characters' father, during some flashbacks. Whether his father is aware of what kind of daytime job she has is unclear, which means, whether NTR applies to their relationship, isn't clear either.
Thanks so much for clarifying friend, as well as the guy above, I will delete the game and wait for non-ntr to be released.

Really grateful for the detailed answer, it prevented me a lot of headache and a panic attack (seriously).

K18

Apr 19, 2018
The game is clearly meant to be an incest game, but there could have been at least an effort to make it a bit organic... "landlord's wife" is the worst... just use her name or when abolutely necessary, say she is the "caretaker", or "friend", or "step-mother"... I can edit the script it in Atom, but when it's archived in .rpa, it takes ages when the thing loads and makes edits.

I also think that the AgentGames should reconsider making the cuckolding unavoidable. More people would keep following the game... OR maybe now he got more attention because of this (12+ pages in a day now and more to come) and he plans to change it later, I dunno. Letting Sara hit Carl is kind of a lesser evil because it contains only a blowjob, and I can get past that, but a lot of people can't.

P.S. By the way, I see a black guy in the screenshots and ntr tag... guess what's that dude gonna do... xD why is there so many black male characters cucking someone? why is MC never black for example? :D Damn, I have to make a game with a black MC and at least I'll be somewhat original with it. xD Only Jacob from LoP game Jacob's Rebound and optional LOQO MC are black that I remember
I wish their were more black MC/brown-skinned male MC and without the stereotypical undertones attached them or is the best friend of the MC. Only games on the forum I know of with a Black Male Protagonist are “Starship Inanna” (also with a Black Female MC option) and “The Dreamwriter”. These two don't the have the racial stereotypes or the netorare/cuckolding/gangbang BS. There was another game with a Black MC, but the developer backpedaled due to comments and remake the game with a White MC.
It'd be a refreshing change of pace if more developers made a visual novel game with a non-stereotypical Brown-skinned/Black Male MC and with interracial scenes only having romantic and consensual undertones to them, even black male on black/brown female is rare/nonexistent here :LOL:.

starwolf33

Apr 3, 2017
That's how we designed the game initially, if we continue to get such a bad feedback for NTR we could make a 4th non NTR path as it's a big part of the story in this chapter and an option to disable NTR in the beginning.

Regarding the 'Landlord's wife' - the game is meant to be played with the patch, but we can easily change it to the character's name if that's a better solution.
the more you listen to the whiners, the more the game will turn into shit. sry bad eng.

Reactions: Drag.Knight

magus448

May 22, 2018
I wish their were more black MC/brown-skinned male MC and without the stereotypical undertones attached them or is the best friend of the MC. Only games on the forum I know of with a Black Male Protagonist are “Starship Inanna” (also with a Black Female MC option) and “The Dreamwriter”. These two don't the have the racial stereotypes or the netorare/cuckolding/gangbang BS. There was another game with a Black MC, but the developer backpedaled due to comments and remake the game with a White MC.
It'd be a refreshing change of pace if more developers made a visual novel game with a non-stereotypical Brown-skinned/Black Male MC and with interracial scenes only having romantic and consensual undertones to them, even black male on black/brown female is rare/nonexistent here :LOL:.
That was Rocking Robin. Bastard Girls R also has a black protagonist.

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
That's how we designed the game initially, if we continue to get such a bad feedback for NTR we could make a 4th non NTR path as it's a big part of the story in this chapter and an option to disable NTR in the beginning.

Regarding the 'Landlord's wife' - the game is meant to be played with the patch, but we can easily change it to the character's name if that's a better solution.
Don't do the path because people, including myself, hate NTR, do it because you feel that it would lead to an ending that should exist. There will always be some people who hate spcific sextual content. For instance I love mind control incest games but hate futa and NTR. As a game designer you do need to appeal to a wide enough audience to get support and make money, but you should also put the story first instead of bending to the masses. If this means scrapping a game six months down the line then take it as a lesson learned for the next project.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Don't do the path because people, including myself, hate NTR, do it because you feel that it would lead to an ending that should exist. There will always be some people who hate spcific sextual content. For instance I love mind control incest games but hate futa and NTR. As a game designer you do need to appeal to a wide enough audience to get support and make money, but you should also put the story first instead of bending to the masses. If this means scrapping a game six months down the line then take it as a lesson learned for the next project.
I agree. Follow your vision and stay true to it and see where you are three updates from now. I don't do NTR or female protagonist etc. but others do and that's fine. We all have our things. There is an audience for all (not of equal size). You do you.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes