DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Even adding non ntr path, the non ntr fans will still complains the scenes in the ntr path are much better and hotter compare to the vanilla scenes just like what happened with games like The Engagement, Because I love Her, Spellbook, The Tyrant, The Babysitter etc.
if the dev is smart enough and adds a different past to the mc's mother in which she's not a prostitute and adds EQUAL amount of content for both the ntr and non-ntr path then there should not be any complains or they should be kept to a minimum,if he only does a superficial non-ntr path just to get in the non-ntr players hyped then yes its not gonna end well and neither one will be happy

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Leave feedback and have hope. I just find it so weird that MC is AT MOST bummed out that his mother got raped. Just a slight inconvenience.

But I guess he is the horny-will-fuck-anything type of MC.
Yeah, seemed a little weird but well, maybe he is actually evil, just like DoD MC didn't cared about raping his family members but with the use of magic every night(but at the same time, he wasn't really evil but still done some bad things).

And i woulnd't mind to play the evil character with powers for once tbh.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
In one word: PERFECT !!!!
Thanks a lot LewdTheLolis , works perfect and smooth. Thanks a lot for your help!

(using vine on Mac crashed the PC version)

btw, so nice game. looking forward to the updates!
you're very welcome and I'm glad it works, seeing as I can't test them myself whenever I release any Mac builds it's always untested but glad it can be useful

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, seemed a little weird but well, maybe he is actually evil, just like DoD MC didn't cared about raping his family members but with magic every night(but at the same time, he wasn't really evil but still done some bad things).

I do feel like choosing to share her might start your mafia career and that'd the evil path. If there is one and that'd certainly be interesting. Instead of being the hero after he gets powers he just goes around doing whatever he wants to whoever he wants.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I do feel like choosing to share her might start your mafia career and that'd the evil path. If there is one and that'd certainly be interesting. Instead of being the hero after he gets powers he just goes around doing whatever he wants to whoever he wants.
Oh hell yeah, let me be the biggest dick possible.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
I am prolly the biggest amateur when it comes to game development but the best when it comes to feedback. Bottom line is no matter what kind of update the game gets, there will always be some who'll whine and bitch about it. Some are extremists. Either loving the ntr tag or hating it.

with no real intentions of belittling this amazing looking game, if you wanna balance between the NTR and non-NTR routes, i think no game has done it better than The Tyrant. The dev could look to that game for some suggestions, i think. Or just say fuck it to everything and take the game in the direction you want to, it is ultimately yours.

No matter what, the people who like the game will outnumber the haters by a large margin. I personally, prefer the NTR tag more but don't mind either routes.

Edit: after reading most of the earlier posts, i can't help but agree that trying to diverge and get a non-NTR route at this point wouldn't really be appreciated by either of the fans and this game might end out losing both of them. The NTR ones would expect you to continue on the same path while the non-NTR ones would be put-off in the beginning itself and continue to be vary of the game and future updates.

2 suggestions i can think of is:
i) Either revamp the whole game to include non-NTR path from the start (not really desirable or feasible imo)
ii) Continue on the NTR path to make one of the best NTR games (clearly feasible and desirable!)

the rest is up to the dev/s and what they see fit

Last edited:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Yeah, seemed a little weird but well, maybe he is actually evil, just like DoD MC didn't cared about raping his family members but with the use of magic every night(but at the same time, he wasn't really evil but still done some bad things).

Wait, this DoD thing sounds like my jam, please tell me what DoD means or give me a link and tell me that it's not in RPGM.

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
Renders and character look very nice, used the incest patch but was not working.

go on like this and i fallow:)

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes