DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Thanks for all the suggestions regarding NTR, we are currently working on the non-NTR path.
if you really wanna work on that be sure that path has some meat on its bones,dont know how many non-ntr players would wanna play a ntr game with a 2-3 min of gameplay on the non-ntr path... playing a ntr game but only getting 10% of the content will not grant you a lot of non-ntr fans,trust me.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
I personally wouldn't mind if this was the only case this situation happened as its a base for the story clearly and the one I found first was the "sharing" path which is certainly the most mild in terms of "ntr" however, if the plan is to have the MC getting cucked more more in the future until he can fight back probably not for me. Also, why can't he fight back? He seems to have been "chosen" by the entity granting the mafia themselves these powers so as far as I'm concerned, he should be more powerful?

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
Ok start, didn't like the NTR part but i want to be hopefull that it will be a two road game were you decide what kaind of content you want to see.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Honestly, I guess I'm the weird one here, but the issue I had with that scene is that the MC would take in stride seeing his mother being raped in front of him. I mean, he was slightly bummed about it at best.

Reactions: Mikilande

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
And again so many ntr haters killing game stroy with their hatred. If you don't like genre, don't play it. Why you are always doing like this? Do all games have to be created to your liking genre? There is so many harem game. Tens of times more than ntr genre. I have never seen a negative comment from someone who loves NTR at this games threads. Do not force developers to change their story-lines with your hatreds. This is just killing stories. If you don't like genre do not play or type a hatred comment.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
And again so many ntr haters killing game stroy with their hatred. If you don't like genre, don't play it. Why you are always doing like this? Do all games have to be created to your liking genre? There is so many harem game. Tens of times more than ntr genre. I have never seen a negative comment from someone who loves NTR at this games threads. Do not force developers to change their story-lines with your hatreds. This is just killing stories. If you don't like genre do not play or type a hatred comment.
maybe because the dev asked for feedback and advice regarding what kind of content he should add to his game? and the hate that you're talking about came due to the fact that the game had no NTR tag at first and people who didnt liked it were forced to either share their mom or watch her get raped...

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for all the suggestions regarding NTR, we are currently working on the non-NTR path.
Even though i donot like NTR, i don't support this move its going to drive away some NTR players. But since you decided to make a non NTR path make sure nothing happens behind MC's back otherwise your all effort will be of no use.
Good luck.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
maybe because the dev asked for feedback and advice regarding what kind of content he should add to his game? and the hate that you're talking about came due to the fact that the game had no NTR tag at first and people who didnt liked it were forced to either share their mom or watch her get raped...
If they didn't tell all genres then yes you are right but this is not always happening like this. And "i don't like ntr, shit game" not a feedback.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
If they didn't tell all genres then yes you are right but this is not always happening like this. And "i don't like ntr, shit game" not a feedback.
What would be a feedback then? People stated that it's best for the game to make a NTR and non-NTR path, that's feedback. In fact this is the very definition of "feedback" - leaving information to the dev after playing the game about how they could improve the game - make an optional path so a bigger crowd is drawn in and probably speed up the sex scenes.

Reactions: MLBnoob

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
What would be a feedback then? People stated that it's best for the game to make a NTR and non-NTR path, that's feedback. In fact this is the very definition of "feedback" - leaving information to the dev after playing the game about how they could improve the game - make an optional path so a bigger crowd is drawn in and probably speed up the sex scenes.
if the developers have decided to write a story containing ntr, these hate speeches will only spoil the story. Developers will try to write a compelling story to try to please everyone. In this way both the ntr and the non-ntr path will not be satisfactory. Let the developers write the story what they want.

Game mechanics, grinding, or requesting more content about specific characters are good feedbacks.

Reactions: Theboss3213

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
if the developers have decided to write a story containing ntr, these hate speeches will only spoil the story. Developers will try to write a compelling story to try to please everyone. In this way both the ntr and the non-ntr path will not be satisfactory. Let the developers write the story what they want.

Game mechanics, grinding, or requesting more content about specific characters are good feedbacks.
Why should it spoil the story? Rape is pure shock value and only knowing that IT MIGHT HAPPEN would be enough for the MC to get to work to protect his mother. That's where optional paths and putting in mork work come to play - you do something extra to stop the NTR from happening, if you fail you get reminded why you did it and try harder next time.

Reactions: Ying Ko

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Good game and nice NTR outcomes (there is no NTR-path at the moment, but i'm a NTR lover, so doesn't matter), depending on the choices that you make in the game.
The renders and animations are good, i would insert some stockings/garter belt for make the game still more exciting!
I'm eager to see how the game will carry on, but the beginning is very promising!

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Here's some feedback.
From "O Gosh I looooveee sooooo much my supportive GF" to groping landlord's wife (and thinking about "tearing apart her clothes", in kitchen before that) on porch and banging some striper in public restroom, in a second. How about some decision for players not to play as horny dude who jumps on everything that walks around him? Give us options and decisions to avoid any sexual conotations and relations with "landlord's wife".

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Why should it spoil the story? Rape is pure shock value and only knowing that IT MIGHT HAPPEN would be enough for the MC to get to work to protect his mother. That's where optional paths and putting in mork work come to play - you do something extra to stop the NTR from happening, if you fail you get reminded why you did it and try harder next time.
If this scene will be optional then no one choose this way. If spider-man can save uncle ben then what will be after that?

If devs make a another path like this then some choices just to make you happy. After some updates you can see what am i talking about. Or just play "spell book." Developers have made similar mistakes and now game have less and non-satisfactory content.

Reactions: Killer94

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
If this scene will be optional then no one choose this way. If spider-man can save uncle ben then what will be after that?

If devs make a another path like this then some choices just to make you happy. After some updates you can see what am i talking about. Or just play "spell book." Developers have made similar mistakes and now game have less and non-satisfactory content.
And do you think the game will have garner more players by sticking with forced NTR rather than creating optional paths? I've seen somewhere that the idea is for the MC to get stronger with time, but along the way he'll get cucked a lot - that probably means mom, GF, teacher etc. But by the time MC gets strong enough to fight back nobody that wants to fight back will play it.

Maybe this Dev will be capable of handling both paths? We don't know, but one of their points is that the game will have decisions that actually matter yet every 3 decisions we make lead to NTR. We can't decide to not fuck the prostitute, we can't decide to touch or not touch in the kitchen, we only decide in what way the mother will get raped rather than IF she will get raped.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Fredr

Sep 14, 2019
"Superpowers" + "Mind control"

Let's just say the story isn't exactly "The Lord of Imagination." :whistle:
All devs can write a scene in which the MC seduces a girl by using magic, drugs, hypnosis or superpowers of mind control, but not all devs can write a scene in which the MC seduces a girl by using smooth and charming words. Only devs that know how to seduce a girl in real life by using words know how to write a scene like that. :unsure:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's kind of funny because I see lots of NTR folks coming to non-NTR game threads to beg for NTR to be added in the game, so how is this any different to that?

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
And do you think the game will have garner more players by sticking with forced NTR rather than creating optional paths? I've seen somewhere that the idea is for the MC to get stronger with time, but along the way he'll get cucked a lot - that probably means mom, GF, teacher etc. But by the time MC gets strong enough to fight back nobody that wants to fight back will play it.

Maybe this Dev will be capable of handling both paths? We don't know, but one of their points is that the game will have decisions that actually matter yet every 3 decisions we make lead to NTR. We can't decide to not fuck the prostitute, we can't decide to touch or not touch in the kitchen, we only decide in what way the mother will get raped rather than IF she will get raped.
I've never seen a developer make a game with both a good ntr and a non-ntr path. Have you ever seen? This games not "detroit become human." Devolpers can't make a so many good paths on their own. The best game if you ask me "Being a Dik." But even it has 2 path. And the only difference between the two paths is the female characters you can reach.

I strongly agree with you at this point. Every game should need more decisions and every decisions should will impact story. You can choose who you want to fuck but sometimes you can't save uncle ben. You can choose your gf but you can't choose her behaviour always.

That's kind of funny because I see lots of NTR folks coming to non-NTR game threads to beg for NTR to be added in the game, so how is this any different to that?
Because begging and hatred comment is same thing for you? Have you ever seen comment like this "Your game is shit because there is no ntr in this game!"

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Because begging and hatred comment is same thing for you? Have you ever seen comment like this "Your game is shit because there is no ntr in this game!"
Funny thing is, yes I have a few times, doesn't happen often and it's been quite a while since the last time I personally saw that, but yes, I've seen it.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes