Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I've played lots of games with avoidable NTR without a problem, sure there will be the occasional person who makes a fuss all the time, but most people won't.

It's more of a problem when devs promise one thing and do another. Fe. telling for two updates they are gonna focus on the NTR content and then do the opposite or vice versa.
You do have to do a bit of juggling if you want to do both an NTR and non-NTR path, that much is true.

As for adding a completely non-NTR route, I think that's viable. It needn't even be difficult if the dev keeps it simple he can just offer one choice each time that will either open up an NTR scene or help the MC avoid it.

Of course it's up to the dev what he wants to do, he just needs to be open about it.
If he fe. says the development will concentrate on NTR content until he reaches the point where the MC starts to fight back in his original plans and then does that, who could complain.

In the end it's up to the dev, but I think Avaron makes a valid point, if you go full on NTR AND then let the MC take all the women back, that's probably going to make it a hard sell for both crowds.

Personally I wouldn't mind taking a few women back, especially if they are all being magicked into the NTR, but not all of them and I don't know how long I would be able to stomach it, before I lose interest.
Certainly not for more than 2-3 updates.
thats why i said it never ends well, tell me 2 games that have ntr avoidable and dont give fucking vibes in the text or viceverse and that have enough (equal) content for ntr and non ntr. I dont think that game exist yet.

the tyrant -- give a lot of vibes of ntr even with ntr off, you still see the girls in the same spots where they are getting banged by other dudes, the text is still kinda dark even in the love and lust routes (non ntr)
as for other games that have ntr avoidable they are either one side or the other.

Reactions: Rythan25

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It's not your SO in this game, she only gets fucked by the MC.

It's the MC's mother that gets it here.

His girlfriend is still only touched by him.
thanks for pointing that out. i can handle NTR in that case GF not so much. wasnt sure if i was gonna try it based on other comments

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with this. I would personally enjoy a game where the MC starts weak but can turn it around. Also a MC simply choosing to use the women around him, without agonizing over it, in order to get ahead is kinda appealing to me. So far it seems like the couple people who try to have a little NTR end up abandoning it. Most games the MC is either Mr.KingAlphaLongDongJohnson or Mr.EveryoneFucksButMe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: arms99

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Here is a link to my Mac build of the game v0.1

just a fair warning though, I don't have any machine to test this on so it is totally untested and it might work and it might not. All 'ye who download it be warned
In one word: PERFECT !!!!
Thanks a lot LewdTheLolis , works perfect and smooth. Thanks a lot for your help!

(using vine on Mac crashed the PC version)

btw, so nice game. looking forward to the updates!

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
If the dude had sex with my gf, I could live with it, kick her to the curb and move on, but defiling my mother!!! How do you ever look at her again without seeing what can not be unseen???

Mind you given the bathroom dream and the game's start it is pretty obvious that Mom ain't too conservative... I think that all the anti NTR peeps that tried this just seek something else to play. (yes me included)

I also found that young Mom was way hotter than old Mom but they seemed to be two totally different looking people rather than an older version of the same person.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018

Wait, that's the NTR the whole thread is talking about?
Jesus, that's stretching the definition and then some. We need a new word for "a male character that's not the MC has sex at some point."

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
It is always a bad sign when developers start a patreon with the 0.1 version game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
tried it. as far as NTR goes it wasnt bad. skipped most of it but mom wasnt even aware of what was going on soooo not like you lost her. granted i would prefer to have an option to avoid that. so far it's interesting, strangely enough i'm tempted not to use girls power in future updates hoping it pisses her off. lol the down side for me is NTR seems like it'll be a big theme so if it continues to be unavoidable then i'm out. but for now i'm still interested to play but not likely to patron(just being honest)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wirtlon

cri

Oct 23, 2017
It's a bit like Dream of Desire but with NTR, I like it. I would like the NTR to be optional, but I still want to see more of this game.

Nataly810

Nov 4, 2017
WOW! really really hot! waiting for the next release, if it's going to be good like this one i will pledge :)
keep up the good work
:love:

Reactions: Raul

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
well i enjoyed this.
i am an NTR fan , so i thought it was a strong start.
having said that , i think that at the devs discretion both ntr and incest should be avoidable/optional.
so a choice to watch the ntr scenes or not , and a choice to touch-up the mom and have sex with her or not
imo would imo be a nice touch for the game.
also being an NTR fan , having the option to able to name the main girls would also be a nice touch ,
esp: mom and the girlfriend.
will there be any consequences for the girls from prolonged/on going mind control , i.e: becoming more slutty
and more aligned to the villains than the mc , or will they always forget what they did and revert back to their normal selves?
i'm guessing that the mc will be given many sexual temptations by both the evil entity and the mafia ,
it would be nice to have the option to accept or reject such temptations.
all that said overall i enjoyed the beginning of this story/game and i am looking forward to the next instalment.

Reactions: Look-see

insaen

Dec 1, 2018

i meant ntr in general i passed on this game because of someone saying there is unavodible ntr, if that changes ill give it a shot lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i meant ntr in general i passed on this game because of someone saying there is unavodible ntr, if that changes ill give it a shot lol
The mother gets mind controlled and raped by either the guy alone or both him and the MC, it's unavoidable.

Chances are it will probably happen to the MC's girlfriend.

It's an NTR game, if you don't like NTR you won't like this, it's not optional.

Reactions: Alig8r and NSFWBabe
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes